Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial (49973 Views)

Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / Food Exportation: My Experience With NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Charpell(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2016
[quote author=myvision post=45601892]
476, Lagos Abeokuta Express Way,
General Bus Stop, Ojokoro

Where ever you are coming from. Just get to Oshodi or Iyana-Ipaja.
From Oshodi or Iyana-Ipaja; take a bus going to Agbado Ijaye and highlight @ General Bus Stop.
My office is by the road side.

Please, always give me a call before coming so I will let you know if I will be in the office.
Thanks[/quote
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2016
Charpell:

Why is your number always switched off?
Am sorry about that. That means you have been calling my Glo line. It's in a black berry phone and the battery is not that good.

However, you can always call this my other MTN 08060023272 line. It's always on...always.

Am sorry, once again for the inconveniences.
Thanks
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Ohana(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2016
no more updates?
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Harpesin(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks for all these info....We are following
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by boniquegalaxy(m): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2016
This is not only interesting but it's an eye opener. @myvision may the LORD continue to bless you.
Just search and contact a Chinese importer with a positive response requesting for my price list.
Oga I'll contact you soon. Thanks once again.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
boniquegalaxy:
This is not only interesting but it's an eye opener. @myvision may the LORD continue to bless you.
Just search and contact a Chinese importer with a positive response requesting for my price list.
Oga I'll contact you soon. Thanks once again.
Thanks my brother.
May God bless you too.
No wahala!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Zdoh(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
jpride:
Nice job bro. More strength to your elbow.

I've one question although you promised to explain it, seem u forgot. How is shipping cost calculated?
It's the work of freight forwarder.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Zdoh:
It's the work of freight forwarder.
Thanks for your contribution my brother.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by haranres: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please has any one used this site before . They claim to be training people on export using watsapp classes. Please let me know if you've tried them before and how good are they. See their link below : http://www.haranresources.com/learnexport.html
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Abufawziyah(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thank you for this piece. I'm really interested too.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by jamarionj(m): 5:36am On Aug 09, 2016
haranres:
Please has any one used this site before . They claim to be training people on export using watsapp classes. Please let me know if you've tried them before and how good are they. See their link below : http://www.haranresources.com/learnexport.html
EVERY INFORMATION IS THIS FORUM IS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO START EXPORTATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2016
jamarionj:

EVERY INFORMATION IS THIS FORUM IS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO START EXPORTATION.
Thanks bro. You have an inner eye.

1 Like

Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
You can learn more wwww.earnbase.com
Abufawziyah:
Thank you for this piece. I'm really interested too.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by azelab: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
thanks, am just in.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by jamarionj(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
myvision:
Thanks bro. You have an inner eye.
you are welcome.
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Lexaccord(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
myvision:

I will be posting some contacts of Nigeria exporters here as requested but not all. As it comes with my foreign contact lists.
I hope this help?
Thanks

Hey Bro, How do I get in touch. I do not buying the list I beg.

Thanks
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by myvision(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Lexaccord:

Hey Bro, How do I get in touch. I do not buying the list I beg.

Thanks
Sir, I actually do not get your request.
However, you can always reach me by coming to my office, give me a call or send me a message via my blog.
Thanks
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Forwardersam(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pls. Brother, can you let me know the list of produ ct you have buyer for?
I mean genuine buyer. Then #3500 will be a change. Thanls[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Forwardersam(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Also, let me have your whatsapp contact for private msgs. Thanks
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by tectonotimes: 7:05am On Jan 01, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Forwardersam(m): 2:05am On Jan 09, 2017
Forwardersam:
I mean genuine buyer. Then #3500 will be a change. Thanls[color=#000099][/color]
1miccza:

Ok no p then
Can you come up with list of Chinese buyers of shea butter?
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Forwardersam(m): 2:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Forwardersam:
1miccza:

Ok no p then
Can you come up with list of Chinese buyers of shea butter?
2. Buyers of dry kola
3. Buyers of Bitter kola dry and soft
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
God bless the Op.....
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by evergreen9: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2017
good one @op some valuable information here, how do I reach you op?
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Ltrust(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. You won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by Ltrust(m): 2:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a mentoring guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160
Re: How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial by supergist1(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2018
In Nigeria, there are importers and there are exporters, and they both make huge amount of money from their import and export businesses. Do you want to know how to start an export business in Nigeria?

Do you want to get involved in an industry that contributes than 23% to the country’s GDP according to the Nigeria export statistics. The import/export business is the key driver of growth or recession in any country. Depending on if there are more imports or exports than the other, the effects it has on every economy, including Nigeria’s, is always profound. Taking a closer look at “Export Business in Nigeria”, it has to be said that Export business is one of the most lucrative
http://www.supergist.com.ng/export-business-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos) / Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.