Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show (30263 Views)

I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by otijah(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
very stingy nigga..
na u dey crack joke 4 am
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Datevilme: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vanquay:
I don't know why, but I feel like an idiot for actually clicking that link undecided

grin grin grin...Well, i think u have said it all lipsrsealed
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Akinz0126(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naija people self em too like buy one,get1 free.Choi basket mouth no dey do bonanza 4 dis kind thing grin
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Fran6ik: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
space
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Naomite(f): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
undecidednot even funny!
I thought the reply was gonna b hilarious but I was disappointed and also regreted y I opened d link in d 1st place
Abeg d joke dry jare
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by DonBobes(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vanquay:
I don't know why, but I feel like an idiot for actually clicking that link undecided
grin
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by madgoat(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
That basket mouth is very stingy
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Jacko1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vanquay:

Feeling like an Idiot doesn't necessarily make me an idiot but judging an anonymous as an idiot based on 15 words certainly causes concerns of your IQ and makes you look like an Idiot...you dig?

Shadeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by shamecurls(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dry

Ki ni yen ko wa.....
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by MrCork: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
barlkeez:
The comedian shared a pic of a show he performed last year which is coming up again this year. Fans have been requesting free tickets and he told them just where to go...@nothingforyou.com. lol

He wrote: This was last year!! Now for all the people asking me for free ticket, please visit. www.nothingforyou..com

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBmPtgUnTtO/?taken-by=basketmouth

angry
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by MrImole: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
What's epic with that reply?
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Glossyclick(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wow grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by fireforfire: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by MrCork: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
barlkeez:
The comedian shared a pic of a show he performed last year which is coming up again this year. Fans have been requesting free tickets and he told them just where to go...@nothingforyou.com. lol

He wrote: This was last year!! Now for all the people asking me for free ticket, please visit. www.nothingforyou..com

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBmPtgUnTtO/?taken-by=basketmouth

...u this gold dgger...so u loooookin for freee basket man ticket on nairaland?...abi?....do we looooklike charity?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by baloney: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Simple steps to download YouTube video will be explained in details below by practically downloading a video on YouTube.
> Open Google search engine.
> Enter YouTube.com into search engine.
> Go to YouTube search bar enter the search title for the video.
> Copy the URL of the video.
> Open a new tap from Google search engine enter " keepvid.com ".
> Paste the URL of the video into URL box ' enter the link of the video you want '.
> Click on download.
> Choose from the various video format
I am choosing Mp4 format.
> Wait for your download to start.

www.tech-nich..co.ke/2016/02/keepvid-to-download-video-from-youtube.html?m=1
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
very stingy nigga..

Na women favourite phrase be that!
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by ovokonado(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Amypat:
Heyyaa,what a pity
u read my mind
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by ovokonado(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naveedah:
Mtchewwww waste of mb!
lol. Tz jst 1mb naw
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by udemzeus(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
lol this guy is sooo funny
also check out this news from gist 24

THE RETURN OF CHIBOK GIRLS IS A DREAM THAT CANNOT COME TRUE,OBJ CONFESSES

CLICK LINK TO READ MORE
http://www.gist24.com.ng/2016/02/the-return-of-chibok-girls-is-dream.html
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by iykepromotions: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
The funny part is that the said domain has been taken and could be sold for thousands of dollars by it's owner. for your information a domain name cost less than $10 and could be resold any amount. my first domain sale was sold for $550 at afternic.com with an investment of N1,650. EBOLA.COM was sold for $200,000 in 2014 by it's owner. however there are do and donts in this business inorder to see positive results and avoid costly mistakes. for free info visit my thread @ www.nairaland.com/2540836/what-make-money-online
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Danjul12051990(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol.

Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by CertifiedSamuel: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Has the domain name been taken? Perhaps I could register it and sell it later cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by danitex: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
This guy is fucking crazy
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by SolexxBarry(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mteeeeeeew,wake me up when u see d epic reply undecided
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by mirrakk(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
greatness22:
Name two cripple u don dash money b4

Bad mouth but true tlk afterall. We easilly term ppl ar stingy because we expect too much frm ppl. Pls help me ask abt dat poor man around his compound who neva chop. Wetin e don dogive am
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by fxstory(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
mmm
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Datevilme: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Feeling like an Idiot doesn't necessarily make me an idiot but judging an anonymous as an idiot based on 15 words certainly raises concerns of your IQ and makes you look like an Idiot...you dig?

Why so pained tho...technically, i didn't call you an Idiot, i just quoted your own words cos it was funny. But from your reply, you obviously already think of yourself as an Idiot. My bad for engaging you in the first place!!! lipsrsealed . Thought you were matured, and had a sense of humour.
Re: Basketmouth Replies Fans Requesting Free Tickets To His Show by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
very stingy nigga..

How do you expect him to give tickets free,when he rents the hall alone for N5m-N10m

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Dad / Bisola: I Have Never Been Married And I Have Never Been To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.