Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? (1063 Views)

Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Jumoke The Agege Bread Seller Prays For Nigeria Hustlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? by kay29000(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
So, I have been thinking of this Agege Bread seller and how her life changed overnight after she accidentally walked into a photoshoot by TY Bello for Tinie Tempah. I have been thinking, is it 'the grace of God' or did she unknowingly use the law of attraction to attract that opportunity?

Re: Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? by ichommy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
god is not involved here. TY Bello saw her and pick interest in her, simple!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? by kay29000(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
ichommy:
god is not involved here. TY Bello saw her and pick interest in her, simple!

Dude, I am non-religious. I am very open minded, that is why I put up two possibilities. But you can't just say things happen randomly like that without a spiritual or universal law behind them. Come on! Even TY Bello hasn't been able to get herself the kind of worldwide recognition the girl is getting. This is not chance or luck.
Re: Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? by ichommy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
kay29000:

Dude, I am non-religious. I am very open minded, that is why I put up two possibilities. But you can't just say things happen randomly like that without a spiritual or universal law behind them. Come on! Even TY Bello hasn't been able to get herself the kind of worldwide recognition the girl is getting. This is not chance or luck.

Ha Ha cheesy I rest then.
Re: Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? by CoolUsername: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
kay29000:

Dude/dudette, if we were to look at all the agege bread sellers who have been praying for years to get a better life, you'll see that this can randomly occur. Is it every agege bread seller that prays fervently that gets recognition?

Just because a series improbable events happened doesn't automatically prove God. Let's look at the series of improbable events that led to the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand:

When the Archduke's motorcade passed close by, the first two conspirators failed to take any shots because of the crowds and an
inadequate line of sight. The next conspirator managed to throw a bomb. the Archduke's car but it simply bounced off and fell into the car behind. The two conspirators quietly disappeared while the third tried to commit suicide by ingesting cyanide but simply vomited and was captured by the police. Unlucky Princip and the other two insurgents gave up and sauntered away.

Meanwhile the Archduke made it all the way to the city hall and gave a speech, expressing outrage to the mayor that he had just been subjected to an assassination attempt. Since the Archduke had just expressed outrage at an attempted assassination, he should have known better than to drive back the same way he came. However it seems that only one of the generals in his entourage suggested taking an alternative route back. But in the heat of the moment, for some reason this timely advice was not communicated to the driver who decided to again drive back through the city center.

While this was happening Princip had purportedly given up and was hanging around a bakery, maybe enjoying a pastry. However when he saw the car return on the same route the opportunity was too good to pass; more so since the transmission seemed to be jammed and the driver could not back up. The rest is very much history.

Source: blogs.scientificamerican.com/the-curious-wavefunction/gavrilo-princip-conspiracy-theories-and-the-fragility-of-cause-and-effect/

The assassination of this man eventually led to WW1 and the death of millions. Does the fact that the events leading to it mean that we can say God orchestrated things in this event, thereby causing WW1?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? by frank317: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
kay29000:

OK... So what's the spiritual about this?
Re: Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? by Icon79(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well, it's difficult to say. It's possible that God decided to favor this particular agege bread seller, but it's quite possible that TY Bello just saw her and pick interest in her ... and the rest, they say, is history, just like ichommy said.

Granted that God is interested even in the minutest areas of our lives but, at the same time, some things just happen.

O pari
Re: Do You Think God Blessed The Agege Bread Seller Or She Used Law Of Attraction? by kay29000(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
frank317:

OK... So what's the spiritual about this?

We have three types of people in the world-

1. The people that believe either God or the Devil are involved in everything that happens in life (religious people)

2. People that are not religious, but believe some spiritual laws/universal laws are behind everything that happens in the Universe. (spiritual deep thinkers)

3. People that believe in nothing at all, and have a belief that everything happens randomly in this world.

So, which are you? I am in number 2 group, and I believe that we are governed by Universal laws...Like the law of cause and effect. And the law of vibration...and the law of attraction. You attract to yourself what you think of the most. In this girl's case, she might have been thinking and dreaming and visualizing a better life, maybe not as a model, but a better life.

(1) (Reply)

Betrayer. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye / Celebrity Occultism: The Oath Of Bob Dylan / Throwback Photo Of Pastor E.A Adeboye Ministering At Holy Ghost Convention 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.