Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges (21939 Views)

See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna / Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember / FederalPoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary For Over 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by Christane: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Every day for the thief one day for d owner
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by Wendyslim(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good for the greedy, selfish headmaster. Ur salary no do u? Be contented cos many want to be on that ur seat but could not get dir.
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by frisky2good(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Won't he even wait for the program to run for a while before trying rubbish?
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by porrigeyam(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
C
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by mhizsimi(f): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Very good
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by sayyid(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
that is how corruption starts small small
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
shocked

We are the problem of ourself

1 Like

Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by Adekamkpe23: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
I talk say this go happen before long
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by TimeManager(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wailers sef.... Always on a mission to sabotage our laudable plans & projects. They are planted everywhere for such attacks, from the budget to the feeding programes in various states. We must counterattack such impending moves before the kick off.
cc;wailingwailers
The truth has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by allyon(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
they should be excuted. imagine biscuits and oranges meant for the poor children. Waka shegewbanza oloshis.. the thing dey pain me die. there is god o

3 Likes

Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by holllandis: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
It is a stupid project in the first place .The headmaster must have seen the ineffectiveness of this unadvised gesture by the imp of a governor .Nigeria is a stone age country
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by Lionsclaw: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Elosky20:
finally Buhari was right when he said some nigerians are criminals
how can somebody be stealing and diverting food given for children,
"Ori nni nwa ijiji be kwa unu na onu"
no Ben Bruce was right when he said "dont pay your teachers well and guess whose stomach all the nasco biscuit will end"

1 Like

Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by mildflame: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
PDP things
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by yhemsy62(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
StRichard:
Thought they said northerners are saints
you mean Abacha is either from SW, SE or SS
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by zurine(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
hmm
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
This corruption issue in Nigeria should stop. I do not want the history I will tell my children to be filled with corruption issue
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by Aroh48(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Biscuit? chai diarris God oooo!
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by demolinka(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
arresa:
#Dasuki is everywhere in our society and it's going to take more than the efcc to cleans us all up for good.. smh
The term u r looking for is 'dasukism'.

1 Like

Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by Niyinficient(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
K9blunt:
But na them them go day shout govt bad, the average citizen is currupt, do you think corruption fell from the sky.

Rubbish!

My brother, dis country and her citizens don tire me. I went to collect d original certificate of d neco exam I did abt 10yrs ago, I got there just to ask for the process of collection so dat I come d next day prepared, d woman at d principal office told me I will av to pay 1500....as I was leaving she said I shudalso prepare wen coming the next day to buy 'malt' for the office. I paid no attention to her comment bt. Ialready knew wat she meant, I got there the next day do the necessary, gave the 2K expecting 5H change, d change neva came, as I was preparing to leave, one of the staff said, 'ar you not going to settle the people at the office', I replied 'I gave you guys 2K and am still expecting my change' the man said can't I see dat d money has been taken to d principal's office? I was so vexed, cos this happened right there in front of the younger generation (the students). I just collected d stuff and left with my heart bleeding for this country.

Yet they will complain of leaders being corrupt!

3 Likes

Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by ify2016: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/free-feeding-kaduna-govt-sacks-headmaster-suspends-2-others-for-diverting-pupils-biscuits-oranges/

Na only North go dey benefit from this kind thing. Na God just made this mara open.

In a related development, SS, SW and SE when Baba go implement our own ni?
Hilarious change!!!!!
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by murphyibiam15(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Elosky20:
finally Buhari was right when he said some nigerians are criminals
how can somebody be stealing and diverting food given for children,
"Ori nni nwa ijiji be kwa unu na onu"
and finally they're bubu's kinsmen who are the criminal which means bubu shares same blood with criminals .
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by lereinter(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by refiner(f): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
bad...very bad...

and dey are called headmasters wifout living an examplary life for d pupils to learn!
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by habsydiamond(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Biscuit and orange kai walahi, some people no get shame ooo. Small pikin food. Even if they are not sacked God will surely punish dem.
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by jamace(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
StRichard:
Thought they said northerners are saints
grin grin You can say that again.
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by miqos02(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by emonkey(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
Some people are heartless o. How can you be diverting biscuit and oranges meant for little kids... The need koboko to join the sacking. angry angry angry. It wouldn't be hard for them to divert billions if they had the chance.

[size=16pt]Some people are heartless o. How can you be paying me monkey salary and you tell me to be distributing free biscuits and oranges to students. How I no go open my own shop dey sell ?? [/size]
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by chudyboy05(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Apc Hausa Fulani and hunger. After stealing billions, hunger still dey catch all of them, whether boy or grown up hunger no know
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by bapullow: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=INTROVERT post=42832044]Some people are heartless o. How can you be diverting biscuit and oranges meant for little kids... The need koboko to join the sacking.

Maybe u doesn't live in 9ja dats why u ask dis Question and some people protest if EFCC arrest corruption politician here in 9ja
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by konjivity: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Meanwhile, EFCC is preparing to probe Elrufai. grin
Re: Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges by holluwai(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ole ajibole tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. / What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.