Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Yabatech Final Year Student Just Died - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Final Year Student Just Died (555 Views)

FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football / YABATECH Students Celebrate "ASDA Week" (Photos) / This Chat Between Me And My Former Student Just Made Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Final Year Student Just Died by olaskul(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
A final year OTM student of yaba college of technology died at the school medical centre and has been buried, the cause of her death is yet to be ascertained has all effort to speak with the head of medical is fruitless although some are saying the medical team neglect the student to die others are saying it due to non-availability of standard equipment, the true cause is yet to be known. The Academic Board rose from its sitting last night with a firm decision that academic activities be suspended for four weeks to allow Management, staff and students mourn Miss Charity Dazan

The Board has ruled that students should vacate halls of residence latest 12 noon today, Thursday February 11, 2016

Meanwhile, the Rector, Management and Staff of Yabatech sympathize with the family of the deceased and with the student body over the unfortunate incident praying God to prevent a recurrence

Management will attend to other issues and requests by students in due course

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought On Jamb's 3hrs 45min Turn 3hrs / Jamb Cutdown Price To 2500 And Increase Validity To 3years. WELCOMED IDEA? / My Opinion: JAMB Should Remark This Exam Or Cancel It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.