Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. (39273 Views)

How To Send Free SMS Using Truecaller App / Truecaller – Nigeria Ranks Ninth In Spam Calls Globally / Why You Might Want To Uninstall Your Truecaller Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by 6digitscomrade: 4:38am On Feb 12, 2016
make somebody help me tell am say na becuz pank shin na there the meeting they hold guest speaker hon.minister for pank shin why him nor ask him callers why all of dem carry head cum frm PRANK SHIN..lol
honsule:
LOl cheesy cheesy I observed that too. That Location is in Plateau State. Guess their server is there grin grin grin
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Dagoma: 5:28am On Feb 12, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
When you call someone who is clearly in Lagos or any other location Truecaller gives you Pank Shin as the location. As a matter of fact more than 70 % of my contacts are in Pank Shin according to truecaller app.
Where is Pank Shin and why is everybody in Pank shin?

Happened to me several times....same Pank Shin!
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by TheAdvocate(m): 6:08am On Feb 12, 2016
adimoh99:
Pankshin is in Plateau State same road leading to Sheldon and Lafia. Check Google map better still. Funny but true, their language sounds like Chinese. grin wink

No sir Pankshin road doesn't led to Shendam or Lafia. It's from Panyam (in Mangu LGA) that yu take the road to Shendam and Lafia. Yu met Shendam LGA then Qua'an-Pan LGA then Lafia.
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by bigtt76(f): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2016
The only sensible response in here grin

DjAndroid:
Pankshin seems to be an area in plateau, and area of the place is 07 or something. This is because true caller shows that location only when you dial a 070..number.

If you dial 090 it will show Abuja because 09 is Abuja code.

1 Like

Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by TheAdvocate(m): 6:11am On Feb 12, 2016
deebsman1:
Lol. Highest level above sea in Nigeria is around dat area of plateau, maybe that's y

Highest level is at Kuru, Jos-South LGA of Plateau state that is about 120kilometers away from Pankshin. But I thought Mambila Plateau in Gembu LGA of Taraba state is the highest altitude in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by orsidy: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2016
I observed that as well. My location is Akwa Ibom
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by henryhemon(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2016
misscastle:

loool that's my LGA in Plateau
cheesy undecided
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:36am On Feb 12, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
When you call someone who is clearly in Lagos or any other location Truecaller gives you Pank Shin as the location. As a matter of fact more than 70 % of my contacts are in Pank Shin according to truecaller app.

'Pan chin' is my bed room. Simple
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2016
bigtt76:
The only sensible response in here grin

I see
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Bkdson2121: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Pankshin is a local government area in plateau and it z dominated by many tertiary institutions;so maybe ur contacts are there skuling.

chrisifeanyi:
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2016
deebsman1:
Lol. Highest level above sea in Nigeria is around dat area of plateau, maybe that's y
@YourStatus: The reverse is now happening. Be careful! Ask a Christian the difference between Old and New Testaments.
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by frankilolo: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2016
deebsman1:

Choi! Pls stop spreading fake news. The highest place above sea level in nigeria is in riyom beside a rail track which is 4324 metres above sea level.

1 Like

Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by josescotch(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2016
And what is kpanahing if I may ask?
augster:
Sounds more like kpanshing embarassed
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
akuracy:
Forget it young man, you can't make heaven.
What did I do, Angel Gabriel??
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by augster(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
josescotch:
And what is kpanshing if I may ask?
fucking embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by davidomos(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Pankshin d coldest part in Plateau State
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Sajoma: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2016
A Local government in Plateau State
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Tex42(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2016
huxxain:
Pankshin is a local government in Plateau state.
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Yazmin: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2016
bonechamberlain:
that's jos, every caller is from pank shin.. na wa for the app sef.

Nope, not in Jos.

Jos is the capital city and one of the Local Governments in Plateau State, just like Pankshin which is also a Local Government in Plateau State.

They are two hours apart and some 80km apart.
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by egee(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
It means pack shit..naija
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Obejieric(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Lol, Thank God i'm not the only one seeing it. Click here http://nigeriangateway..com.ng/2016/02/how-to-know-your-callers-exact-location.html to learn how to make your Truecaller show the exact location of your caller.
malonephill:
have you tried it? It not fake if you haven't
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Nickymezor(f): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Oh, I see... bin dey wonder weda na error be dat sef.
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by oodua1stson: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2016
I bin de always wonder too
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by Jerryolumide(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
jos
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by don4real18(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Get the paid version.... You don't expect the free version to have everything
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by aAK1(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2016
I can tell most of you are using the free version. Get premium and enjoy the app
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by PHiLoSurfer(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Pank Shin Abuja, that's where I live. China town. Lolz
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by geekybabe(f): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
it's apparently a bug. a geo location api bug on d true caller app
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by bonechamberlain(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Yazmin:

Nope, not in Jos.

Jos is the capital city and one of the Local Governments in Plateau State, just like Pankshin which is also a Local Government in Plateau State.

They are two hours apart and some 80km apart.

ok
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by nobleens(f): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2016
u know at some point, I tot I was no longer in Nigeria
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by 2plus2: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
nairamaverick:

Had my nysc orientation there and was told mangu is the coldest/coolest.

You did your service in Pankshin or in Mangu?

I stayed 10yrs in Jos and Mangu dey learn where Pankshin dey for cold. As for coolest that's subjective.
Re: Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. by kelzdelight: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2016
it's a local government in plateau state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / 4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.