Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Erection In Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Erection In Men (524 Views)

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / No Money, No Erection!!! / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Erection In Men by Alex2016: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
"Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a bad omen for men!" Kunle said in a barely audible tone.

"Have you ever tried to have an Attention and failed, or tried to perform one of your manly
duties to your beautiful wife and then discovered you couldn't have an Attention?" he asked quizzically "Probably you were on 'it' and all of a sudden you had a 'flat tyre'".

"If you've ever experienced any of the above scenario ... then it may be a sign that ED is knocking on your door" he enthused silently "then you have to fight back."

For Kunle, ED was a nightmare that nearly broke his marriage of 10yrs to Helen.

Sad enough, his insatiable love for alcohol led to his problem.

How Chronic Alcoholism Was His Bane...

Kunle seldom drinks. But, since he joined this group of new friends, he comes home every night reeking of alcohol. He slurs in his speech and at times, he would find himself at the middle of the night sleeping on the dinning table with his spoon firmly in his right-hand.

At first it was insignificant, but gradually Helen began noticing that he was losing his Attention. Anytime she tries to bring up the issue, Kunle would dismiss it with a wave of his hand.

The realization that he's lost it hit him when he tried to give Helen a quick one that faithful Sunday morning as she was about to have her bath. To his consternation his joystick refused to obey.

And, that was the genesis of his problem with erectile dysfunction...

Naturally, such unpleasant moment deflated his ego. And sparked off the stress of unending arguments and quarrels in the home.

So, what other factors set the sail for ED?

Knowing These Factors Can Help...But

It's been observed that most elderly men who have ED was as result of physical causes such as diseases, injuries or probably side-effect of drugs.

Moreover, any disorder that causes injury to the nerves or impairs easy blood flow in the joystick has the potential to cause ED. And, the more reason, we shouldn't misconstrue ED
only to the inevitable part of aging...

Sometimes, damage to nerves, arteries, smooth muscles, and fibrous tissues, often as a result of disease, have been manipulated as the most common causes of ED. Diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease, chronic alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, atherosclerosis, cardio-vascular disease, and neurologic disease account for about 70% of ED cases.

On a sad note, between 35-50% of men with diabetes would experience ED.

That's why lifestyle choices that lead to heart disease and vascular problems should be avoided as they raise the risk of ED.

In addition, surgery -- especially radical prostate and bladder surgery for cancer that may have caused injury to nerves and arteries near the joystick are likely culprits.

Not only that, experts believe that psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, guilt, depression, low self esteem, and fear of sexual failure cause between 10-20% of such cases.

Other likelihood are smoking, which affects blood flow in veins and arteries, and hormonal abnormalities such as not having enough testosterone.

What are the ways forward?

How To Win The Battle ...
Against Erectile Dysfunction

Of course, making a few healthy lifestyle changes may help to resolve the problem.

Best of all, quitting smoking, losing excess weight, and increasing physical activity are the critical factors in restoring your sexual function.

Other ways of dealing with ED is by surgery but you may have to consult with your
doctor before embarking on any surgery...

For Kunle, he was lucky, his, didn't require any surgery. He fought it with nutritional supplement therapy...

"Good a thing, I surmounted my erectile dysfunction turbulence with the some great nutritional supplements" Kunle said with a beam on his face "I recommend you try Vitolize for Men ... yes, Forever Multi-Maca and the Artic Sea and Aloe Vera Gel. They went a long way in restoring my Attention." "In addition" he said, "I've quit drinking and have decided to give my wife, Helen all the happiness she deserves"

So, who says you can't arrest erectile dysfunction in men?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Erection In Men by AmunaNo1: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank you so much sir. you just saved my life

(1) (Reply)

Surprise The Mothers This Sunday / (A Must Read) An Advice From A Mother To Her "About To Wed" Son / Don't Wear Out Your Welcome - Lesson 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.