Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media (1067 Views)

Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) / President Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant New Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Titilayodeji13(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Bashir Ahmad as his Personal Assistant on New Media.
Mr. Bashir, 24, is an indigene of Kano state. Until his appointment, he was the Online Editor (Hausa) for Leadership Newspaper.
Mr. Bashir graduated from Bayero University Kano in 2013, with Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication.
He worked as an online editor and reporter at Rariya Hausa Newspaper, before joining Leadership as an online editor.
Mr. Bashir also worked as the personal assistant on new media to Sam Nda-Isaiah, the publisher of Leadership, who contested along Mr. Buhari for the All Progressives Congress, APC’s presidential ticket for the 2015 election.
He later served at the Buhari Support Organization (BSO) prior to the presidential elections.
The new presidential aide will oversee Mr. Buhari’s communication on social media and related platforms.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/198326-buhari-appoints-personal-assistant-on-new-media.html

Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Titilayodeji13(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
The summary of this is ,

PMB appointed a 24years old man as his personal assistant on New Media.

Peeps may see something else tho

Haywhy jah
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Another abboki

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by mynd1(f): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by mynd1(f): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Another abboki
U have any problem with that? undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Eyepencil: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Recruiting of more Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
mynd1:
U have any problem with that? undecided

No ma.
One naijiria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by mynd1(f): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

No ma. One naijiria
lol. Good. grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Tunami(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
mynd1:
God bless mr president
God bless Nigeria.
a typical Fulani supporting her brother. Gerarehia.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Tunami(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
mynd1:
God bless mr president
God bless Nigeria.
a typical Fulani supporting her brother. Gerarehere
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by mynd1(f): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tunami:
I don't know who d fvck u are and I don't want to know. So plss next time u want to quote me be civil.
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Karlovich: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buhari: the king of the north

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by talktimi(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
And I thought twitter Orubebe was going to get that position cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by funlord(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
cheesy
Tunami:

A typical " zoo dwelling ipob goat" getting pained over nothing as usual!
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by baralatie(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
talktimi:
And I thought twitter Orubebe was going to get that position cry
Lolz!
He chop Aisha jollof rice naa
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by DonXavi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buhari is the president of the north.

He is brazenly and openly northernizing everywhere without giving a damn whose ox is gored.
I see Buhari as a very insensitive person.
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Tunami(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
funlord:
cheesy

A typical " zoo dwelling ipob goat" getting pained over nothing as usual!
hey kolanut seller whats your prob?
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by funlord(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
undecided
Tunami:
hey kolanut seller whats your prob?

Hey oblong headed akpu muncher, if you can't take what you love to dish out? Then I would advise that you get the _fuck out of the kitchen! Now swerve!
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Tunami(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
funlord:
undecided

Hey oblong headed akpu muncher, if you can't take what you love to dish out? Then I would advise that you get the _fuck out of the kitchen! Now swerve!
get thee behind me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by shameseun: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
The more he appoints zombies, the more messed up the president and presidency remains.
Re: Buhari Appoints Personal Assistant On New Media by Elueme: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
That guy with an ostrich neck was one of the Aisha's ricetivists.. I pity the other southern zombies in the media office of BSO e.g Laurester, Gloria and co.
They do the work only for these malams to ride on their back to getting the appointment alias #sufferingand smiling

(1) (Reply)

See The Huge Arms Ammunition The Army Recovered From Militants In Rivers / See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election / Tinubu Bag Doctorate Degree At Usmanu Danfodio As Ambode & Ooni Support Him(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.