Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Popular Fuji Musician adewale Ayuba  Convert To Christain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Popular Fuji Musician adewale Ayuba  Convert To Christain (835 Views)

Popular Singer, Adewale Ayuba Flaunts His Wife / Ordination Of Fearless Pastor David Ayuba Azzaman / I Was Afraid I Would Be Killed If Muslims Knew I Was Now A Christian-Ayuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Fuji Musician adewale Ayuba  Convert To Christain by TOPE00(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Popular Fuji musician Adewale Ayuba with hits that dates back to the 90s such as “Bonsue Fuji”, “Ijo Fuji”amongst others was at the RCCG City of David February Thanksgiving Service were he testified of his conversion to Christianity.

Adewale Ayuba who said he got born again in 2010 also mentioned that God opened up doors of blessings since his conversion to Christianity. He said he had been scared of converting due to the fact that he wondered what people will say, think and do but finally took the leap in 2010.

According to him, his wife who alongside with his children had converted long before him was instrumental to his decision to finally take the leap. Not only did Mr. Ayuba testified but he also sang for Jesus calling Him the “owner of his soul”.

SelahAfrik is always thrilled to hear news of the saving power of God and we are really excited to share this with SelahAfrikans… congratulations to Adewale Ayuba!!

Commonly referred to as Mr Johnson, Adewale Ayuba is the originator of Bonsue Fuji.  In early 1990, Ayuba was signed on by Sony Music (Nigerian) to record an album,Bubble. Bubble released in 1991, brought Ayuba into international prominence. He is a multi-award winner with several albums to his credit including “Bubble”, “Mr Johnson Play For Me” amongst others. He is one of those artistes who benefited from the days when foreign record labels ran the Nigerian music market.

Source: http://afrikmouth.com/2016/02/11/adewale-ayuba-give-a-thankful-testimony-at-rccg/

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian / Happy New Month Nairalanders. In This New Month, May .........? / Lets See Those Who Would Understand This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.