Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos (62606 Views)

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Life Of A Student- See My 10k Budget List[hardtimes] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by chrislong(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
congrats.

but there's much more to the world.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by DharmyYinks: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wtf! Is she topless?? shocked

All dis crap for OND undecided
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by doskie(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
even bsc no hold water again.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by BIGTinfotech: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yea I know. Some universities are as good as College of Education.
Lero15:

BSc guys do that too
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Goodays(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
When you sit close to them you would know how hard they fought for OND

1 Like

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Eyepencil: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Her punanni is my concern
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Eboh4z: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
If u end up with HND, they'll pour hot water on you and if u end up with BSc, they'll kill you....

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
No comment.....
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Jamean(f): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
did they pour her calamine lotion undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by shumuel(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
happney65:
Its ND..National Diploma not OND

Wrong, the O stands for Ordinary National Diploma: OND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Anambra24: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
lol
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by shumuel(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
happney65:

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by shumuel(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
happney65:

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by mainstreets(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Madness
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by oceanp(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
slim19:
The first girl Is a who.re angry

it takes one to know one.
appreciate wat it's worth appreciating . badbelle sha is allowed

1 Like

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Anijay1212(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
olaolulazio:
This should happen in Calabar! Looks like their tradition.
You de craze small bah? Oya konk urself...
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by akyus(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
vimi:
SMH, This crap for just OND what iif she come get Bsc/HND ... this act shud be completely frowned at for goodness sake undecided

That's how I was soaked with cold water years back angry
While I join in frowning at this act, I don't see OND as a "just." Success is relative.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Winch
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
olaolulazio:
This should happen in Calabar!
Looks like their tradition.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Ephemmm: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
OND?!!.
Now I can see why there's a discrimination in the labour market between OND, HND, and BSc.

To think that they're feeling like they've arrived sef. Mtcew.

You are a disgrace to University graduates for making such unempirical statement: don't tell me that you haven't seen this happened to anybody during your university days.

Why talking as if she did this to herself? I have seen secondary school students display which was worse than this nowadays for your information.

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by tunshe: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
viviangist:
This little pretty scholar just graduated as an OND student , and she got what you are seeing below as gifts from friends , lol !!! , but from the story seems she is the best graduating student.

Gist From http://www.viviangist.com/she-graduated-as-an-ond-student-see-what-she-got-from-friends-photos

Vivian, register for a private English class.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Greatidonis: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Look finish now nothing dey that her big head. SMH
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by BIGTinfotech: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bros, not everyone attended a glorified secondary school like you did sire.

This wasn't done in my school. I actually can understand if it was done in yours.
Ephemmm:

You are a disgrace to University graduates for making such unempirical statement: don't tell me that you haven't seen this happened to anybody during your university days.

Why talking as if she did this to herself? I have seen secondary school students display which was worse than this nowadays for your information.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by mrphate(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
quite very silly tho...i see some people getting acid bath if this mess continues
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by youngprof8787: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
To what end??SMH for poly students.. their mentality is shocking!!!
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by heffem(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na community send her go school, wey them they celebrate her like this?

1 Like

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
akyus:
While I join in frowning at this act, I don't see OND as a "just." Success is relative.
You are absolutely right sir buh while eating fruit it's more suitable/advisable to take iit wen it's ripe not un_ripe.

NB: iDon't encourage the unhealthy discrimination btwn OND n all cool
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by antosly(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Finks behind this, it cant just be ND cert celebration. May be she's the 1st in dia village or family to acquire an ND cert.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by OlujobaSamuel: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
shumuel:

it's now ND and not OND. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) / NSE Rewards 2020 Best JAMB Engineering Candidates With N16m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.