Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School (43112 Views)

I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by henryanna36: 9:33pm On May 31, 2017
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has presented a two flat bungalow (one bedroom flat and two bedroom flat) to Precious Ndubuisi, the best graduating student of its free primary school in Port Harcourt.

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere while presenting the house to the family of Precious Ndubisi stated that the house gift was one of his gestures to improve the quality of education in OPM school.According to him,he wants students in the school to be very competitive among themselves stating that through such the creativity of the students would be unravelled. He also promised to furnish the house for Ndubuisi's family.

Below is a photo of the building,the General Overseer of OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere(m) posing with Ndubuisi's family after handing over the documents of the house to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/port-harcourt-pastor-donates-2-bedroom.html

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Epositive(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
I love this, I repeat, I love this. This pastor is doing exactly what i planned to do when I become rich. I will go to villages where people still live in mod house, demolish it and build a nice house for them. I hate and it irritates me to see people still living in mod house at this century. The demolition of the mod house will be called 'GOD'S WILL OPERATION NO MOD HOUSE'

my God bless my hustle so that I will accomplish this.

mod house abi *mud* , you wan chop ban abi grin grin grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by auntysimbiat(f): 9:49pm On May 31, 2017
Nice of him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Ezedon(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
something Zoo government cannot do

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Mhissgaga(f): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
This s cool

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017

the money he has gotten from his church business is way more than the money spent to build this

pastorpreneurship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by yommyk222(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
God bless you man of God. but hope the family is saved(Repentance) very important.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
Owo Abu lafise Abu lalejo

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by robosky02(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
issorite
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by clevadani: 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
Wow
This is really commendable

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by gabazin080(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
Ezedon:
something Zoo government cannot do
if tribalism doesnt kill u, i dont know wat else will

52 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by RaseJudex(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
This is cool and exemplary.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by gosmoney(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
henryanna36:
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has presented a two flat bungalow (one bedroom flat and two bedroom flat) to Precious Ndubuisi, the best graduating student of its free primary school in Port Harcourt.

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere while presenting the house to the family of Precious Ndubisi stated that the house gift was one of his gestures to improve the quality of education in OPM school.According to him,he wants students in the school to be very competitive among themselves stating that through such the creativity of the students would be unravelled. He also promised to furnish the house for Ndubuisi's family.

Below is a photo of the building,the General Overseer of OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere(m) posing with Ndubuisi's family after handing over the documents of the house to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/port-harcourt-pastor-donates-2-bedroom.html
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Oyindidi(f): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
This man sha
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Bugatie(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2017
I respect that pastor, Apostle Chibuzor

Keep up the good work sir

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by AngelicBeing: 10:21pm On May 31, 2017
cool
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2017
I love this, I repeat, I love this. This pastor is doing exactly what i planned to do when I become rich. I will go to villages where people still live in mod house, demolish it and build a nice house for them. I hate and it irritates me to see people still living in mod house at this century. The demolition of the mod house will be called 'GOD'S WILL OPERATION NO MOD HOUSE'

my God bless my hustle so that I will accomplish this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Miraxzeebility(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2017
Kudos to the pastor.

I hope him no go follow back go collect am sha

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by chiefolododo(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2017
One day I am going to own and run a school fee free university
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Samkeniyy(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
At least, He did something good instead of showing off a private jet like most of his colleagues loves to do. Let's try to commend good work at times. It's not everytime we criticize

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Akwaudene87(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
Evaberry:

the money he has gotten from his church business is way more than the money spent to build this

pastorpreneurship
nawaaa 4 U

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
wonderful
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by nairalandfreak(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2017
Let me just lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 31, 2017
Opm is really doing things in this pH oooo..
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / 5 Words Nigerians Use That Doesn't Actually Exist In The Dictionary / SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.