Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos (62590 Views)

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Life Of A Student- See My 10k Budget List[hardtimes] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by waice6571: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
All I could see is some possessed OGBANJE girls manifesting or you no see the banana tree, the broom and the bucket from the pinshure.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by OCTAVO: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
happney65:
Its ND..National Diploma not OND
It's OND - ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA.

While HND means HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by OlujobaSamuel: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
shumuel:

Wrong, the O stands for Ordinary National Diploma: OND
it's now ND and not OND. Thanks.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by OlujobaSamuel: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
shumuel:

it's now ND and not OND. Thanks.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
LOL

brunofarad:
grin

So after HND
Na straight to yaba left for PGD grin

Btw

Vivian. How far
U ve been scarce these days

Kedu ife na eme ?
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by happney65: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
OCTAVO:

It's OND - ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA.

While HND means HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA.

The O has being removed long time ago.During OBJ'S Second term..Polytechnics have long removed the O..Its simply National Diploma they award..You can check and confirm again..

Thank You

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by happney65: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
shumuel:

The O has being removed long time ago.During OBJ'S Second term..Polytechnics have long removed the O..Its simply National Diploma they award..You can check and confirm again..

Thank You
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by OCTAVO: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
happney65:

Thank You
Okay, i will find out. Thanks.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by akyus(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2016
vimi:

You are absolutely right sir buh while eating fruit it's more suitable/advisable to take iit wen it's ripe not un_ripe.

NB: iDon't encourage the unhealthy discrimination btwn OND n all cool
If OND as programme is a fruit, then I think the certificate is a sure evidence that tells us it's ripe. Glad to note you don't undermine any certificate.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by enisonfome(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Some pple nid brains sha o. Dat stuff done to dat gal is a normal stuff in skol. If u attended skol, u wl knw wat it means.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by aprilwise(m): 12:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Just OND she acting mad when she get her masters she will commit suicide.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by MimiMcCharly(m): 12:36am On Feb 12, 2016
End time Graduate
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by ebukaezeh(m): 12:42am On Feb 12, 2016
vimi:
SMH, This crap for just OND what iif she come get Bsc/HND ... this act shud be completely frowned at for goodness sake undecided

That's how I was soaked with cold water years back angry

now we know you are a graduate
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by tosyne2much(m): 12:50am On Feb 12, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
OND?!!.
Now I can see why there's a discrimination in the labour market between OND, HND, and BSc.

With apologies to those who went to some very great Polytechnics like YabaTech.

To think that they're feeling like they've arrived sef. Mtcew.
This comment is totally unnecessary... What has discrimination got to do with this for Christ's sake ? And to say that this is the cause of the discrimination in the labour market clearly shows how myopic and a sodomizing ret.ard you are. These things are happening everywhere be ye universities or polytechnics, so I don't know the morale of your derogatory comment

In a much as I don't support this poo; mind you, SUCCESS is SUCCESS no matter how little it may look, so to think people should celebrate their success in a minimal way just because you feel what they are celebrating does not worth it clearly shows you really need to grow up and start seeing life in a new dimension

Just as I often say, STUPIDITY is also a free gift of nature but I always try not to misuse mine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by menix(m): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Smellos!!
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nomocool(m): 12:58am On Feb 12, 2016
C dem..dy nid brain
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by chigoizie7(m): 1:35am On Feb 12, 2016
vimi:
SMH, This crap for just OND what iif she come get Bsc/HND ... this act shud be completely frowned at for goodness sake undecided

Didn't u enjoy it den?

This is d last fun u will have oh.

As for me, I enjoyed it, it is once in a life time thing
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Wowzer(m): 2:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Disgusting.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Is she naked from the top?
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by BIGTinfotech: 3:42am On Feb 12, 2016
Your comments clearly shows your quality of reasoning. #datsall.

tosyne2much:
This comment is totally unnecessary... What has discrimination got to do with this for Christ's sake ? And to say that this is the cause of the discrimination in the labour market clearly shows how myopic and a sodomizing ret.ard you are. These things are happening everywhere be ye universities or polytechnics, so I don't know the morale of your derogatory comment

In a much as I don't support this poo; mind you, success is success no matter how little it may look, so to think people should celebrate their success in a minimal way just because you feel what they are celebrating does not interest you clearly shows you really need to grow up and start seeing life in a new dimension

Just as I often stay, STUPIDITY is also a free gift of nature but I always try not to misuse mine

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by banio: 4:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Life is relative. Who knows her struggles to achieve this wonderful fit. May U continue to appreciate God for more great things and favour that will come your way.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Hollaniyii(m): 5:49am On Feb 12, 2016
With the kind of brain she has, she can't be a first class student. First class materials don't reason like goat and dnt seek for unnecessary attentions. I'm proud to be a first class graduate.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by kilonso001(m): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Mumu dey worry some people sha. You finish OND dey celebrate like this, what would happen if you come finish HND or BSc.

Receive the anointing for common sense.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by blesoh(f): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2016
olaolulazio:
This should happen in Calabar! Looks like their tradition.
Mind yourself oh. Which of the calabar
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by blesoh(f): 6:15am On Feb 12, 2016
vimi:

OND no be certificate again.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by Nicepoker(m): 6:20am On Feb 12, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
OND?!!.
Now I can see why there's a discrimination in the labour market between OND, HND, and BSc.

With apologies to those who went to some very great Polytechnics like YabaTech.

To think that they're feeling like they've arrived sef. Mtcew.
as if university graduates do not indulge in the same act.
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by demzylahot(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2016
slim19:
The first girl Is a who.re angry
why do you say so
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by niggi4life(m): 6:30am On Feb 12, 2016
whenever I apply for jobs outside Nigeria, I put my ND certificate but if I apply within Nigeria I omit it and when the interviewer asks me what have u been doing from this year- to this year I simply tell them I finished from a polytechnic with an OND and then they ask me: how was your CCNA how did you pass it? undecided
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by adexdon(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2016
totally madness
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by kushb: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2016
All shower na shower,some people de use champagne,some Moet,some mud water,some kerosene,na de one wey ur money reach
Re: She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos by dulux07(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Whether its ND or B.Sc, its an achievement, everyone has d right to celebrate their success wch ever way.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) / Ahmad Ibrahim-Doko, ABU Youngest Professor (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.