Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

First Bank Give Me My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Give Me My Money (1361 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Give Me My Money by intelligen(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
pls moderators..help me transfer dis to the right session...was jst wondering where to post it....i used a first bank atm 3wks ago to make a withdrawal of 20k using my zenith bank atm card...it wasnt successful as d machine told me...."unable to complete transaction"..i left,only to get an alert dat my acc.has been debited....went to my bank...(zenith) to complain...i was given a form to fill n return in 15 workng days if i dont get a reverse alert.
i went back dis morning only to be told dat first bank claims i collected d money...n der is notin dey can do bout it..my people..i cant jst forgo my 20k like dat..pls wat shd i do?

Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Go to first bank fah

1 Like

Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hey... Ur bank(another branch with less customers) shud make another request to fbn iGuess they must have mixed iit some how.

NB: whenever banks have money hanging with them it's a very big problem which could even lead to sack iif not reconciled.

You don't have any business going to fbn.
iHope you didn't collect the money sha undecided

1 Like

Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by Elosky20: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
intelligen:
pls moderators..help me transfer dis to the right session...was jst wondering where to post it....i used a first bank atm 3wks ago to make a withdrawal of 20k using my zenith bank atm card...it wasnt successful as d machine told me...."unable to complete transaction"..i left,only to get an alert dat my acc.has been debited....went to my bank...(zenith) to complain...i was given a form to fill n return in 15 workng days if i dont get a reverse alert.
i went back dis morning only to be told dat first bank claims i collected d money...n der is notin dey can do bout it..my people..i cant jst forgo my 20k like dat..pls wat shd i do?

get a lawyer and sue them for it. they will pay u immediately and also insist u must see the CCTV footage.
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by nouvelle(f): 12:42am On Feb 12, 2016
You are not a First Bank customer, they would not attend to you. If you are sure you did not collect the money, go back to Zenith Bank the same branch, confirm it's the correct date they logged, if yes, ask them to request the transaction journal from FBN. Also call their 247 help line and card services and complain.

Get the HOP involved and see where that takes you. Bottom line is, stress to them that FBN cannot wack your hard earned money. If you go to another branch, they would see its been logged before and not do anything unless you explain and have them follow up for you. What you need is 'aggresive' follow up. Pele. I had frustrating various experiences with dispense errors
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by Ajaoogbo: 12:44am On Feb 12, 2016
vimi:
Hey... Ur bank(another branch with less customers) shud make another request to fbn iGuess they must have mixed iit some how.

NB: whenever banks have money hanging with them it's a very big problem which could even lead to sack iif not reconciled.

You don't have any business going to fbn.
iHope you didn't collect the money sha undecided
You are experienced! So op, just fill another dispense error form from another Zenith bank and it will be treated.
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by chriskosherbal(m): 1:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Continue to disturb them, zenith and first bank should provide a proof that you took it, a camera proof.
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by intelligen(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2016
thanks for ur advises...am realy pained cos d machine didnt dispense any cash..so how cld i ve taken d money n stil fill d dispense error form in d bank
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by Oche211(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Banks with all this their scams. I remember whn i also went to fidelity to make withdrawals wit my GTB card. I was debited as well whn i didn't see d money.
By d time i bombarded Gtb customer care lines with calls, d money was reversed in less than 8 working days that they initially gave me.
Try going to anoda zenith bank to fill d form.
If them no gree, make u too self no gree. Wetin!!!
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by intelligen(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Moderators pls...ve mercy on a brother...i need more inputs..pls help me do d needful...fp things biko
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by intelligen(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Praise God for me ooo...i got an alert dis morning frm zenith bank..my 20k has been refunded after sending a mail threatening to take legal actions...
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by nouvelle(f): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2016
intelligen:
Praise God for me ooo...i got an alert dis morning frm zenith bank..my 20k has been refunded after sending a mail threatening to take legal actions...

That's good to hear, enjoy your money.
Re: First Bank Give Me My Money by intelligen(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2016
@nouvelle...thanks so much....ur advise was realy helpful cos i had almost given up

(1) (Reply)

I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine / Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! / Looking For A Good Sewing Machine Repairer/Trainer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.