Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Only True & Living - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only True & Living (422 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only True & Living by cosiocan(m): 5:31am On Feb 12, 2016
"Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?"
Jesus Christ addressed His Father as;
"MY GOD"

◄ Matthew 27:46 ►
Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, # "My God, # My God, # why have you forsaken Me?"

◄ John 20:17 ►
‘I am ascending to # my Father and your Father, # to my God and your God. #’”

◄ Revelation 3:12 ►
He that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of # my God #, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of # my God #, and the name of the city of # my God #, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from # my God #: and I will write upon him my new name.

Even, the Apostles addressed their Prayers to;
"God & Father of Jesus Christ."
(1 Peter 1:3) (Ephesians 1:3)

Therefore, I believe with perfect faith that God, Blessed be His Name, is One Person, who is the Father of all and He alone is our God, who was, and is, and will be.
&
Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the only true God.

(1) (Reply)

Does Moving Always With Bible Guarantee Spiritual Safety? / Video: Watch Pastor Pray For A Man Looking For Job In Oil And Gas Sector / Our Daily Bread Monday March 21 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.