Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum (17678 Views)

2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Anak123: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Modified

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by freshvine(f): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Anak123:

Its obvious u have never been in this kind of situation before. M not saying what the young man did was right but I believe it just happened.
Was home a day my dad was beating my mom at about 11pm, the only people at home were myself, younger bro n fragile looking cousin, he was beating her like he would a man, with punches and even pulling her hair from d root. We intervened and then he went after me, destroying two doors that day. I am sure if I was a man I would have used equal force on him. All over what, she asked him for money she borrowed for him.

Let assume your mom asked for her money, your Dad didn't bulge and she threw caution to the wind with a lot more tantrum. Your dad lost his cool and slaps her, then the fight began... It takes 2 to fight.

Men are wired to NEVER hit their female love ones hard except his life is threatened in a fight with them.

You see your father? Let an intruder step into his house (fellow man) and dare him to a fight. That's when you'd understand that that special machete he bought, that rifle hidden somewhere was actually a weapon for a fight.

Now ask yourself why your dad never goes brutal with the intention to kill your mom with hardware.

My my husband slap me, instead of turning it into a fight I know I will never win, I walk away.
I can Arrest him for a little civil harassment

You see the young man that killed his father? In similar situation, he will outdo his father
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Anak123: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Modified
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by freshvine(f): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Anak123:

Rili, I know women can be annoying at times, but I was there n I know wat happened, he went for a knife, the three of us had to struggle to get it off him. He broke a bottle n in the process cut himself, dat dint slow him down. M telling u he destroyed two doors in the house trying to get to me dat did not even have fight with him before. This is to tell u we were actually running from him in the house that night. All this while he kept the main key to the house with him so we could not go outside. My dear abeg who nor go nor know. Pray u never find yourself in that kinda situation.

Nothing pain a man so bad when he gets into a fight with his wife and the children take side with their mother. That moment his insanity treats the children along their mother the same cruelty.

Separate the fight, beg your dad to STOP and WALK your mother away to safety.

Anyone that tries to explain, tell him/her you ain't interested and admonish them to settle their problems like parents. Flog their conscience BUT never take side.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Tobyshegz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
This!.. This is the kind of people we need in the Nigeria Army!!
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by seguntijan(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
So many bastard from that region, one wonders how one of them becomes the president of this nation.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by skybeauty(f): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
So sori i have to come in here freshvine i blv you hav not really experienced a case of domestic abuse and violence..... Trust me some men are devil who gets dis fulfilment from abusing their wife and children irrespective of their age they do this till they are forced to stop by any forceful means dat is y i dont blame d accused at all, he did wat most boys his age would have done especially if his father had always abused his mother.
freshvine:

Nothing pain a man so bad when he gets into a fight with his wife and the children take side with their mother. That moment his insanity treats the children along their mother the same cruelty.

Separate the fight, beg your dad to STOP and WALK your mother away to safety.

Anyone that tries to explain, tell him/her you ain't interested and admonish them to settle their problems like parents. Flog their conscience BUT never take side.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sijo01:
Chaiiiii, poor boy. Defensing mom gone wrong.

Defensing

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by emmanuelkant77(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obienesarah:
Its not every guy of dis age cn stand their dad beat their mum, i'v seen even children say wot they would do to their father d nxt time he touches their mum. It's just unfortunate dat this one happnd this way, this isn't the first time for this guy to hv retaliated with such a stick,He's jst a victim.
u jus nailed it....it pains me to see me dad shoutin at ma mum,,,i can endure it fr a while,,,,bt dat of beatin....i can't stand it al at al....hw can de man dare attack de mother of a 25yr old guy...he deserved de beatin jhoor,,jus dat it 5urned out tragic..it wld ave bin beta had De guy jus injured him
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by freshvine(f): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
skybeauty:
So sori i have to come in here freshvine i blv you hav not really experienced a case of domestic abuse and violence..... Trust me some men are devil who gets dis fulfilment from abusing their wife and children irrespective of their age they do this till they are forced to stop by any forceful means dat is y i dont blame d accused at all, he did wat most boys his age would have done especially if his father had always abused his mother.

Who are these men we are talking about, our sons and fathers right?

What prove do you have that the same dead man didn't protect his mother and junior sisters at earlier age against other men?

Ok.... We should encourage our sons to kill their fathers/our husbands each time we get into a fight with them right?
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Skybee1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wonderful.

I want to digress and talk about Akwa Ibom as a State, and the people from there. As i person, i try not to Stereotype tribes, and people from a certain part of the Country, but what is it with Akwa Ibom and their penchant for killing? let us go through some of the things these guys have been up to this few months.

(A) A Taxi driver in Maryland Lagos, was killed by some guys from Akwa Ibom because he had 50 Thousand Naira in his account, and one of them overheard him say it, this happened some few months ago and we saw their pictures here on Nairaland.

(B) A pregnant woman some weeks ago, got killed and her Foetus removed by a guy in Akwa Ibom, we saw his picture here on Nairaland. According to him, he was instructed by some faceless people to tear a pregnant woman up and bring the baby inside.

(C) A woman died last week,while trying to get her share of money, distributed by the Governor of Akwa Ibom State in a market.

(D)Somebody two days ago, according to a News here, killed somebody that was coming around to sleep with his widowed step mom. This was also in Akwa Ibom State.

(E)There have been Countless news of Kids getting killed in Akwa Ibom State, that have been accused of Witchcraft.

(F) This guy in this story just killed his Dad.

Akwa Ibom State, what is it with you guys and killing? don't you guys have the fear of God in you?

will u jst sharap n sef ds explanation fo ur london president?
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Skybee1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
seguntijan:
So many bastard from that region, one wonders how one of them becomes the president of this nation.
u son of a prostitute will u learn to show respect fo ones?fogetin dt dy r som Akwa ibomite in ds forum?if i slap u go go ask ur mama who ur imbesile fada is,unam.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Obienesarah: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
emmanuelkant77:
u jus nailed it....it pains me to see me dad shoutin at ma mum,,,i can endure it fr a while,,,,bt dat of beatin....i can't stand it al at al....hw can de man dare attack de mother of a 25yr old guy...he deserved de beatin jhoor,,jus dat it 5urned out tragic..it wld ave bin beta had De guy jus injured him

Exactly, he intended to injure him bt it turned out this way.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by lanre147(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2016
onadana:
coolNigerian police and photoshots..Any man that hits a woman is a coward,even though the tongue of a woman is sharper than two edged sword.....walk away.
u never see when u wan walk away and d wife still lock door throway key kon lock u for trouser... chaii women can frustrate man life.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Mamatee07: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
I pray he gets a good lawyer and the judge is lenient. This was self defence when the mad father attacked him with a broken bottle just because he was defending his mum. All these Women beater cowards angry

Women pls leave abusive marriages so your children are not scarred for life like this poor young man must have been.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by okuneddie(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wonderful.

I want to digress and talk about Akwa Ibom as a State, and the people from there. As a person, i try not to Stereotype tribes, and people from a certain part of the Country, but what is it with Akwa Ibom and their penchant for killing? let us go through some of the things these guys have been up to this few months.

(A) A Taxi driver in Maryland Lagos, was killed by some guys from Akwa Ibom because he had 50 Thousand Naira in his account, and one of them overheard him say it, this happened some few months ago and we saw their pictures here on Nairaland.

(B) A pregnant woman some weeks ago, got killed and her Foetus removed by a guy in Akwa Ibom, we saw his picture here on Nairaland. According to him, he was instructed by some faceless people to tear a pregnant woman up and bring the baby inside.

(C) A woman died last week,while trying to get her share of money, distributed by the Governor of Akwa Ibom State in a market.

(D)Somebody two days ago, according to a News here, killed somebody that was coming around to sleep with his widowed step mom. This was also in Akwa Ibom State.

(E)There have been Countless news of Kids getting killed in Akwa Ibom State, that have been accused of Witchcraft.

(F) This guy in this story just killed his Dad.

Akwa Ibom State, what is it with you guys and killing? don't you guys have the fear of God in you?

bros I can't say more than I too concur when u go to that state.....check out their carpenter's workshop instead of seeing chairs and tables on display what u will see is coffins.....I was like why will every carpenter in a state display coffins and not chairs,tables or even bed......coffins everywhere and if u don't believe it ask anyone that has being there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Govt Hires 200 Special Hunters To Fight Terrorists In Borno / Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.