Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum (17646 Views)

2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by pheranme9(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2016
shey that one na stick or kumon
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Obienesarah: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Its not every guy of dis age cn stand their dad beat their mum, i'v seen even children say wot they would do to their father d nxt time he touches their mum. It's just unfortunate dat this one happnd this way, this isn't the first time for this guy to hv retaliated with such a stick,He's jst a victim.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Check the Killer Pikin DNA......no be the man born am angry
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Destinygrl(f): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
all that stick on an old man's head what was he expecting to happen
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Sijo01(f): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
ichommy:

Defending mom with that BIG wood :> he wan kill snake or Rat?
He be defender?
Hehehehehehehehe, walahi your post just make me lol. The boy say him papa attack him with bottle na.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by francescainnoce(f): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2016
I wish he never died but live with a broken head.
I'm sorry this may come harsh but men has got to stop this abuse in time before they all start die-ing one after the other.
I know we don't have easy-going women but beating and abuse in that like is never the solution.
Tell me what sane 25year old man will stand and watch his mother being abused.
Well yeah!!!!!
RIP to him and I pray they serve him light sentence. If I wear a lawyer, wouldn't mind taking such case: will simply swap his sentence to that of a politician who deserve to be improsoned.
Not condoning death but death of this kind is accident.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by toyeanlawlah(f): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2016
abeg I still dey ask dz kwesion & I neva c pesin wey go gv me beta ansa........Y DO MEN BEAT WOMEN wen diara bera ways of makn a woman beg 4 4gvnez witout u d man stressn yasef!!! haba......
I pity d poor boi sha. may God help u o. & 4 d wyf beater,am sure God don dey wait 4 u tey tey say 1 day u go kum..............ur plane go don land 4 God front
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by mikaael(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just negodu! We are for fighters to fight BH & dis 1 is showing his talent where his father is..

Somebody should explain what watery beans means to Him

no neeed...wen he gets there he wud knw n partake of it
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by hardhedhoyin(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Sign of end time, son killing father and vice versa, may God help us out
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Norajones(f): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2016
gsparks01:
these ak ppl n vices
what is your point? And where you r from they are so perfect? My dear,freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after the speech is what I can't guarantee. (Tribalistic bigot)
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by blackprowler: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2016
This scenario is quite common amongst low level families with lowlife heads. The only tragedy is that it resulted in the man's death. I come from such a family too but I couldn't tackle my father physically. I disliked him till death and I prefer not to remember him now that he is dead.
It is the fault OF THE SOCIETY as I always say. It is the society that places the premium on the father to be the emperor of the home, one that can never be at fault. You can already see it in comments of many on here who are supposed to be the young modern faces of Nigeria. How much more for the older and unenlightened generation? My father's only memory of the bible is "honour your father and your mother" and I wish I could explain the extent to which that injunction can be stretched. Nigeria is a backward society, shikena!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by ifenes(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
All the wife beaters in the house should repent. Their is a better way to earn the submission of your wife. Check my signature.

Why must a woman submit? Is she a slave?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by freshvine(f): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2016
The woman killed the husband and it was a tactical killing using the son as a WEAPON.

The young man hasn't yet to understand the life and attitude of women hence he was vulnerable to his mother's emotional manipulation.

The best he should've have done was to separate them, broker peace or even call the man kinsmen to intervene in the frequent couple fights. But hell No his mother has so manipulate him that he hated his father that much!

Now what happens... His mother will return back to her people and he'll languish in jail. Then the DAD will curse him in the grave and same karma will repeat itself any day he beat a woman!
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by amacastel: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2016
That boy is a good son God will deliver him for pple calling him end time son, do u expect him to fold his arms and watch his dad beat the mum@ 25yrs, the late man deserve death long time ago b4 now, the woman and d son shld have cover his death wit fairytale stories instead of telling truth cos he deserve wot he got, imaging beating ur wife of over 25yrs the man shld rote in hell abeg
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Jackdasilver(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2016
You see your life? Chai life imprisonment is sure for you.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by amacastel: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2016
freshvine:
The woman killed the husband and it was a tactical killing using the son as a WEAPON.

The young man hasn't yet to understand the life and attitude of women hence he was vulnerable to his mother's emotional manipulation.

The best he should've have done was to separate them, broker peace or even call the man kinsmen to intervene in the frequent couple fights. But hell No his mother has so manipulate him that he hated his father that much!

Now what happens... His mother will return back to her people and he'll languish in jail. Then the DAD will curse him in the grave and same karma will repeat itself any day he beat a woman!

Is obvious u r a woman beater from ur statement. The boy will not rot in jail is a family matter.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2016
This guy just ended up implicating his mum
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by HIV1: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2016
freshvine:

I lo
With this your submission, I love you daku. So we have sensible ladies on nairaland who can reason better than most males. How can a sensible grown up man talk rudely to his father talkless of beating him. I am corksure the guy is a bastard in all ramifications and should be sentenced appropriately.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by freshvine(f): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2016
amacastel:
That boy is a good son God will deliver him for pple calling him end time son, do u expect him to fold his arms and watch his dad beat the mum@ 25yrs, the late man deserve death long time ago b4 now, the woman and d son shld have cover his death wit fairytale stories instead of telling truth cos he deserve wot he got, imaging beating ur wife of over 25yrs the man shld rote in hell abeg

I hate sentimental and emotional reading.

You mean this couple have been fighting for 25 years and are still together?

Tell me what kind of injury will an old man and woman inflict to themselves if not the usual rumble and tumble. Most of this fight the man comes out worst because women uses everything to defend themselves from a slap. Talk of teeth, shoes, knife, and knitting the husband's manhood.

No parent is superior and it takes two to get into a fight....

Why single out one and kill.

That guy will cry and regret his actions when he's married.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by ejairum: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2016
The enemy of ur destiny have visited ur house, may God have mercy and deliever you in Jesus name, AMEN.
praizeblog:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/25-yr-old-man-kills-father-over-fight-with-mum/
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by freshvine(f): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2016
amacastel:

Is obvious u r a woman beater from ur statement. The boy will not rot in jail is a family matter.

Maybe you don't know that majority of women attack first in marriage. Throwing slaps, knotting shirts, throwing implements at the man.

A man who's 25 years in marriage will not be moved by his wife words or attitude.... It's on good judgment the wife could've strike him first!
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by free2ryhme: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Anger lies in the bossom of fools
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by pabu(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2016
say no poverty!!!
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Kx: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Ecclesiastes 7:9:
Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by gsparks01(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Norajones:
what is your point? And where you r from they are so perfect? My dear,freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after the speech is what I can't guarantee. (Tribalistic bigot)
I speak from observation. don't take it personally
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by ewizard1: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2016
EggovinMma:
Good for the dead man!
I wish this young man has a good lawyer, this is just a case of self defense.

Useless man! Beating up your wife in front of his son!!!
Coward!
Well said! Findings should be made around and if confirmed the man is fond of beating the woman or causing trouble, the young man should be discharged with smiles and handshakes!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Wizlove(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wonderful.

I want to digress and talk about Akwa Ibom as a State, and the people from there. As i person, i try not to Stereotype tribes, and people from a certain part of the Country, but what is it with Akwa Ibom and their penchant for killing? let us go through some of the things these guys have been up to this few months.

(A) A Taxi driver in Maryland Lagos, was killed by some guys from Akwa Ibom because he had 50 Thousand Naira in his account, and one of them overheard him say it, this happened some few months ago and we saw their pictures here on Nairaland.

(B) A pregnant woman some weeks ago, got killed and her Foetus removed by a guy in Akwa Ibom, we saw his picture here on Nairaland. According to him, he was instructed by some faceless people to tear a pregnant woman up and bring the baby inside.

(C) A woman died last week,while trying to get her share of money, distributed by the Governor of Akwa Ibom State in a market.

(D)Somebody two days ago, according to a News here, killed somebody that was coming around to sleep with his widowed step mom. This was also in Akwa Ibom State.

(E)There have been Countless news of Kids getting killed in Akwa Ibom State, that have been accused of Witchcraft.

(F) This guy in this story just killed his Dad.

Akwa Ibom State, what is it with you guys and killing? don't you guys have the fear of God in you?

The most foolish reaction I ever read since I joined Nairaland. What would you say about boko haram sect and Fulani herdmen who do not have any reason whatsoever for their actions. He said he did it out of provocation cos his father attacked him with a broken bottle. Stop being biased because you read Akwa Abasi Ibom state. Mumu dey smell.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by titosantana(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Lots of animals in here men. Imagine someone even said the bastardd boy should be given a medal for killing his father??

Lawd have mercy.

The boy should rot in jail, omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by neonly: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2016
It doesn't justify him killing his father he should at least nd separate them no matter what will our fathers too in our lives it a sad thing sha
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by Jayne07(f): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Defender of the innocent. Protector of the weak
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by freshvine(f): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
neonly:
It doesn't justify him killing his father he should at least nd separate them no matter what will our fathers too in our lives it a sad thing sha

My dear the guy acted his age. Young man full of blood and fury. If he was older, he would have seen and handle things differently.

The mother might already be seeing another man now while he would cry, moan and regret all his life for taking the life of his own father.

The shame, ostracized, mockery and the term a killer son. Will he grow up to tell his children I killed my father? Hell No but the children will hear it.

Honestly that guy just entered into a traumatizing experience he'll never forget.

His kinsmen must've sacked him from their village meeting.

To the ladies commenting and commending him, will you give out your daughter in marriage to this young man who has killed his father if you're from same community or town or living in the locale with him?
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom Over Fight With Mum by SweetSoup(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
So sad and completely avoidable circumstance, but truth is some husband/father can be worse than the devil when in a state of rage. A cousin of mine had his lower leap bitten off by his very enraged father because he tried to stop him while he was brutalising his mom. He didn't fight him before the bite attack and didn't fight back after the bite attack. If he was not a patient dude, he would have done something he may regret for the rest of his life. It was his youngest brother that eventually stop the constant attack on their mom by biting up their father mercilessly after another attack on their mom. It was a very stupid thing he did but it got the job done as their father never again laid a hand on their mom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times / Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix / Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.