Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) (33799 Views)

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by kobabe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
nice
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Niceman4u:

U see ur dirty mind! Dats d problem in ds society, dats y we r still underdeveloped, young ppl's minds r preoccupied wit either booze or sex, no creativity or innovation
Damn! Hw dd I get into ds country.
ask goggle
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by olatex25(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
good development.... it can only happen in buhari era
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmm......its well
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
I am impressed with this. Kudos to OP and the team for impacting the youths.
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by fuke(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Committed Teachers.
You have my respect.
When I read news like this, I keep faith with Nigeria.
God bless u all.
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by manutdrichie(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
rheether:
Your parent had sex and nine months later, they gave birth to you in Nigeria and since then, you haven't been privileged to leave the shores of the country.

very dumb statement
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
onismate:
more photos. lalasticlala ...
upon everything way dem teach, dat boy still dey rock that babe cry
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
lol grin

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
rheether:
After all this gragra, una go still fvck..
Hehe, seems like the only thing you know about is "fvck".
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Adeyinka1758(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
rheether:
After all this gragra, una go still fvck..
Smh.. Una no dey Bleep?
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by maxy097(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
That babe on black gown is cry , her nairaland moniker please !!
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Aww. Nice of him! smiley
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by yongg: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
sensitization gathering

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Corpers At Benevolent Care Orphanage Today (photo) / Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / How NYSC Changed My View Of The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.