Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) (34774 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nairaland101(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2016
shocked yes bro,you are

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Ourown(m): 6:44am On Feb 12, 2016
No be only carboncopy na sulphurcopy...

Buh he resemble am sha

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by ajokebelle(f): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2016
This is more dan photocopy, just DAT he appears slimmer than wizkid

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by cruzita(f): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2016
wow!!!I no go lie,u can mistake him for WizKid ,I hope he becomes successful like him too.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Merlissa(f): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Guy maybe your wizkid's half brother oooo

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Lattop(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Hope He Knows His Father Otherwise Ask Mam

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 12, 2016
This is true oooooo....choi.....lalasticlala come and see something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Fucck that men gives lives after dem.

Wizkid papa I hail,dead Wey u burry,hin leg don show o.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Wizkid"s father must have done some away match!

He just has wizkid's eyes!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by BreezyCB(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2016
No B Ordinary Carboncopy Na Nitrogencopy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nairaland101(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2016
lalasticlala , please help move to front page . . . the guy will be very grateful. Thanks
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by LOUISXIV: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Yea...same lips tongue
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by tasceige(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2016
You need to ask you dad to ask your mum to ask the hospital to ask the doctors and nurses some questions if eventually u got separated at birth. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by darlyboy387(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmm just like one guy I saw in school that resembles Keredo Bello in everything and the course mates were calling him Bello

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2016
serious carbon copy

abeg check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by oppybouy(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Looool....finally a celebrity look alike, not some dude looking like Bans claiming to be phynos lookalike

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by idu1(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
O boy
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Striking resemblance no be small one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2016
At first I thought it was even wizzybaby

20 Likes

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2016
Noo b lie wizbroda
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by goldfish80(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Wait oh. Is the first pic not wizkid? undecided Ha!

10 Likes

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2016
They share a resemblance.

1 Like

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by yemoxyl(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Wow!
He's truly a carboncopy shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nairaland101(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2016
goldfish80:
Wait oh. Is the first pic not wizkid? undecided Ha!

My bro, na so I see am oooo, the thing surprise plus wow me ooo . . . none of the pics b Wizkid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by ilovecritics(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2016
If you look at the boy very well, he is just a young lad.
Don't ya'll think all these bashing makes no sense?

Well, Bro.. You really do look like Wizkid!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Ya
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2016
I concur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by goldfish80(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Nairaland101:

My bro, na so I see am oooo, the thing surprise plus wow me ooo . . . none of the pics b Wizkid
On the flip side, show promoters who don't have money to pay for wizkid can get this guy and the crowd would not even notice cheesy I mean, he can make out a living playing wizkid's double

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Qute
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by decode55(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
True that
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nairaland101(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2016
goldfish80:

On the flip side, show promoters who don't have money to pay for wizkid can get this guy and the crowd would not even notice cheesy I mean, he can make out a living playing wizkid's double

I tell you, he can actually impersonate Wizzybaby . . . hehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Releases New Photos / Top 5 Famous Artistes Who Are Copy Cats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.