Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) (34786 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by princessbeauty: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
So much resemblance shocked
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nairaland101:
See more photos here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBkUN_Tl0-5/?taken-by=etx_melvin
You're Wizkid's twin bro..I have business for u this Valentine.. especially if u are good at miming Wiz's latest songs
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
That boy should trace is origin o
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by uchwar1: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
The lady thought she was taking a selfie with Wiz.

I showed my friend this boy's pic and requested him to identify him.... His comment.. "are u mad, who doesn't know wizkid, even ur mama knows he is wizzy"
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by ewosk: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
i guess the axiom that they are 4 people who lookalike naturally stands....

i have a dude who looks like zamani even his mum was amazed when she saw ice on tv...

wish wizzy lookalike all the best....BTW If you know someone that looks like TOMPOLO kindly inform EFCC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Ajiii99: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
just as he said..carboncopy
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by thundafire: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
copy Christ na wahala but to copy one little indomie generatn,kid u go quick copy nd paste

may u get sense in dis endtime period

1 Like

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Michizzy(f): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
I also have a department mate that looks so much like Phyno and we call him PHYNO.
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by montezz(f): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eyes... Set of teeth... . Lips... face.. . Skin color. Wow! Time he asked his mum who his biological father is.
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Glo4issy(f): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
smiley
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by eminent007(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
Ok he resemble wizkid,so what? How does that affect his life ? Or will it make him pass his jamb and post jamb?smh

Haters
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by onatisi(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
eminent007:

Haters
thank you
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by eminent007(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
thank you

My pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
He's got a bit of Wizkid and kiss daniel
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
u don hammer if wizkid c diz post
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by bisi16(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Make dis guy go find em real papa grin em fit be Wizkid papa away goal
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nairaland101(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
Ok he resemble wizkid,so what? How does that affect his life ? Or will it make him pass his jamb and post jamb?smh

Wot is eating u up about dis, haba . . . Ppl deh 4 dis life oooo

1 Like

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Very very true
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by smithe113(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
believe me i still dont believe that's not wizkid......and if am wrong, dat guy must be his twin seperated at birth
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by lovely17(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jesu see copy and paste grin chai DNA test needed here quickly
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Ayauche(f): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
goldfish80:
Wait oh. Is the first pic not wizkid? undecided Ha!

Infact ehh I thought same too, I was just on the look out 4 the OP not knowing he's the one am viewing thinking its wizkid.
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Bishops10(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
axortedbabe:
At first I thought it was even wizzybaby
Are you sure the first pics isn't wizkid? undecided
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Nairaland101(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Bishops10:
Are you sure the first pics isn't wizkid? undecided
Sure, it is not

1 Like

Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Vyolet(f): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2016
I just showed my sister the pictures, she said all is wizkid trying to play mind games. cheesy
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Youngsage: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2016
darlyboy387:
Hmm just like one guy I saw in school that resembles Keredo Bello in everything and the course mates were calling him Bello
hehehe.. E be like say i no d guy. What sch first?
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by Youngsage: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2016
ewosk:
i guess the axiom that they are 4 people who lookalike naturally stands....

i have a dude who looks like zamani even his mum was amazed when she saw ice on tv...

wish wizzy lookalike all the best....BTW If you know someone that looks like TOMPOLO kindly inform EFCC grin

4 people? I thought it was 9 they said o!
Anyway sha make i sha jam at least one of my own na im i dey wait grin
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by darlyboy387(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Youngsage:

hehehe.. E be like say i no d guy. What sch first?
IMT ENUGU
Re: Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos) by ewosk: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2016
still on this matter LAGOSIANS abeg who b Mr. OVAL

cuz up to a dozen people don accost me calling or inquire if am Mr. Oval or related to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit / DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.