Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 (65736 Views)

JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by akym(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2009
One old couple (85 & 92) were dressing up for a dinner and they were almost late.
While the husband was searching for his pair of shoes, he found a box uder the bed and he opened.
He found about a thousand pieces of coins and 5 pieces of eggs.
He asked the wife "dear, what are the eggs for?" she repplied "i put an egg in d box anytime i'm unfaithful to you", the husband repplied "ok, then what are the coins for?".
The wife said "i sell the eggs off for a coin whenever i av a dozen of them"

nice one.

i miss u all 2 all my pherend in d family of joke section.
na pass i dey pass lol
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Abbeycity4(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
akym:

na pass i dey pass lol

Na em u com talk say mak u do gbeborun small grin
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by sylve11: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2009
abbey they sond like lolabey same time oga teissy cool
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Ben13: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2009
. . . . the conversation continues

Abbey "I say it cannot be true that the PTI is no longer a university of petroleum. The Ijaw, Itshekiri and Uhrobo now have a reason to put their differences aside and wear one trouser to fight Yar'Adua. How do you establish a petroleum university in a region that has no oil and oil rigs for the students to visit?"

Lola "They will install demonstration rigs on the campus for their students."

Tytylayor  "How can you use demonstration oil rigs to teach oil prospecting class when the real oil rigs are there in the Niger Delta? How about soil science and analyses, how do they intend to teach that in the North where the soil is dry and dirty?"

Lola "I know they can improvise something. It may cost a lot but in today's world there are lots of ways to improvise."

Ble "You appear to be speaking for them."

Studio "Who them?"

Ble "The same people who are building a petroleum university in Kaduna."

Studio "Did you say 'who are building'? It is a done deal, my friend and the budget is there to see to the immediate development of the project."

Sylve "No way. There is no way this will happen. Enough of this nonsense the Oligarchy is taking Nigerians through. How can the Niger Delta be denied the right to have a petroleum university? Even if Yar'Adua wants the North to have one must he close down the one already established by the Obasanjo administration in the Niger Delta?

Clemcyku[/b]l "It is by his discretion."

[b]Romade
"His discretion, did you say? When will he start putting his discretion to the use of the masses of this country? Tell me something, when does Yar'Adua intend to start treating Nigerians equally and fairly? His cabinet is badly skewed towards the North and his appointments are generally to put the North in charge, even at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. I think his approach is reckless and a disservice to the nation"
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Ben13: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2009
Ben "Which nation? Is there a nation any where in that geographical space put together by Lord Laggard and baptised by his wife, Flora Shaw? It is the oil that is still keeping those people in Nigeria and they will beat a retreat once the oil dries up."

Sylve "But I still don't understand why he will demote the PTI even if he wants to have a petroleum university in the North. The one in the Niger Delta should have been left alone since there is nothing wrong having two petroleum universities."

Benedictac "He only wishes to have one petroleum university and he prefers it to be in the North. Is there anything wrong with that?" sad

Lola "But that is reckless and unacceptable."

Ble "Unacceptable to whom?"

Romade "Unacceptable to everyone. Even some senators have called on him to remove his minister of petroleum."

Dani "Ha, the minister of petroleum! He has been heavily recycled and the regurgitation is making us sick. I doubt if the man was around when shame was given out to all human beings. Is it true he holds no academic doctorate and probably has no credible school certificate, the WAEC brand?"

Ble "I don't care if the man holds a DSc. He is just not the right man for the job. There are far superior people to that man in the South and the Niger Delta, the likes of FRA Marinho and Professor CTI Odu."

Clemcykul "When the people from the North seize a position they tend to overkill the place with their own people, mostly poorly educated fellows."

Jamace "But this is not even their thing. There is no oil in the North and despite hundreds of millions of dollars spent to look of oil up North nothing has been found, and of course we must ignore the dumb talk of IBB's brother in-law, about the oil belonging to the North."

Dickele "No need worrying about the gratitude-fuelled rants of lowlifes who are slaves of the Northern Oligarchy."

Ben "I am very tired of the Nigerian project."

Romade "You are not alone. I am sick of it. It does no one any good, except the Oligarchy from the North and their sidekicks in the South. There are millions of Talakawas and the poor in the North who have nothing, absolutely nothing to their names. No education, no jobs, no food, no medical service, so shelter, no shoes, no clothes, nothing."

Clemcykul "They eat from the homes of the Yar'Aduas and the other rich few among them."

Ben "But that is only on Friday afternoons like this. How about other meals? cheesy

Clemcykul "I guess one meal is enough for the poor." *grins*

Romade "Do you know how much was voted for food in Aso Rock and the National Assembly in the 2009 budget?"

dickele "dat one concern you" cheesy

. . . . to be continued
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by sylve11: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
Ben u don try, my granny nor go bad for u o cool i beg take five warri gun shot gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!! gbosa!!! gbosa!!!! gbosa!!!!! cool
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by akym(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
ben20watever na which course u dey read 4 skull b4 i go know weytin make i tell u.?
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Ben13: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2009
sharap cheesy you no dey fear face?
Sylve, tanku. . .I just want get busy kiss
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Abbeycity4(f): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
i can't evn read it's too much 4my likeness cry
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by ocube2007(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2009
JAMB REGISTRATION.

A boy had been writing jamb for the past ten years. During last session he went 2 submit another jamb form but he forgot his passport photographs at home.
He told the clerk "sir!, i want 2 rush down home 2 get my passport photographs"

The clerk then replied "don't wory son, we already av enough copies here".
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Ben13: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
lol. . .na you be dat na cheesy why you dey shame
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by ocube2007(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2009
JAMB RESULT
the boy went back wit his dad 2 check his result.
Dad:
"what's ur score?"
Son:
"78 sir!"
Dad:
"now u knom u're an embarrassing son".

On their way home - it was raining heavily and a car ran past them in a hury splashin som mud on dem.

Dad:
"what a very stupid man! Can't he drive gently?"

Son:
"now you know how embarrassing u are without a car!"
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by spenchuks(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2009
Native Pastor Benbella grin
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Abbeycity4(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
cool cool
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by ocube2007(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2009
School parol:

D boy finaly had an admission in a state university (UNIPETROL) to study animal language and chicken husbandary.

200 Level:
Son:
"dad i need N50,000 for an assignment"

Dad:
"u're a such a selfish, dubious & greedy boy, u said u're in 200Level & u can still walk up 2 me a level 3 civil servant"
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Abbeycity4(f): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by ocube2007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2009
School parol:

D boy finaly had an admission in a state university (UNIPETROL) to study animal language and chicken husbandary.

200 Level:
Son:
"dad i need N50,000 for an assignment"

Dad:
"u're a such a selfish, dubious & greedy boy, u said u're in 200Level & u can still walk up 2 me a level 3 civil servant"
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by ocube2007(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2009
At last:

its finaly his graduation day after enough spill overs and ASUU strikes.

Some kids singing:

"grandpa is a graduate EI EI OO!!!"

what a fulfilled life
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Abbeycity4(f): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2009
uuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by spenchuks(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2009
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by sylve11: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2009
see life cool
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Backagain: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2009
this thread is da BOMB grin see plenty story shocked
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by mykali(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2009
come . . .when did Romade and Clemcykul start discussin politricks.
this world don change oh.
where have i been hiding? grin
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by cbase: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2009
i tire oo
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by mykali(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2009
cbase, even u self.shocked
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by sylve11: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2009
good afternoon everybody! cool
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by clemcykul(f): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2009
@ben
lol i be diplomat o

@mykail
o gbadun
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Abbeycity4(f): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2009
sylve11:

good afternoon everybody! cool

Gud nite grin hw was ur nite
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by sylve11: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2009
my morrin was tight dear cool
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Abbeycity4(f): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2009
Y tight? cool
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by sylve11: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2009
jamb question! cool
Re: Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 by Abbeycity4(f): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2009
and u're olodo to solve it right cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101)

New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) / When Glo Sponsored Your Wedding (PIC) / When You Buy One Gala..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.