Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply (1713 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by tommykiwi(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated again that none of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria is under the control of the Boko Haram terrorists. President Buhari made this statement at a joint briefing with the visiting German President, Mr. Joachim Guack, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, yesterday .

President Buhari said Boko Haram can no longer organize conventional attacks on military and police installations or take hold of towns.

He said, “It is a pity Boko Haram welcomed you by explosions in Maidugiri that took so many lives, but I have attempted to explain in so many for a that Boko haram is not what it used to be.

“While they were firmly holding 14 out of 774 local governments when we came in, they are not holding any local government now. What they have resorted to is using improvised explosive devices to cause maximum casualties on soft targets as they did yesterday; that’s what they are capable of doing now”.

“I think they are not able to do that; they send groups to go and kill vulnerable targets. Having said that, our efforts have to be redoubled to make sure that the people in internally displaced camps (IDPs) have been rehabilitated, especially the children”.
But contrary to the assertion of President, Muhammadu Buhari that there is no Local Government council in Borno State still un­der Boko Haram control, some residents of the state say the insurgents are still holding sway.
Their position supports that of the Borno Central Senator, Baba Kaka Bashir Garbai that the insurgents control half of the state.
The residents of Maiduguri, the Borno state capital on Wednesday said Garbai spoke the truth about situation in Borno, describing his antagonists as pitching their tent with the ‘lie’ politics orchestrated in the fight against the insurgents in the northeast.
According to Alhaji Suleiman Adamu, a Civil Servant: “Senator Baba Kaka Garbai, is now our ‘hero’ in Borno as far as the issue of fighting Boko Haram is concerned. I hope that the Nigerian President takes his state­ment serious and look into it. We, in Borno state knows that, he has just said the truth”.
“This is what has been itching us and there can be no other truth than what the Borno Central Senator reveals on the true situation in Borno. From his analysis of the situation, 24 local government council in the state are still being held by the insur­gents. Three local governments under com­plete control of Boko Haram and 21 being shared between Boko Haram and the Nige­rian military.
I sincerely believe that is the whole truth,” he said.

source...http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/no-territory-under-boko-haram-says-buhari-you-lie-borno-residents-reply/

1 Like

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by tommykiwi(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Apc and lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Mynd44: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Breaking times?

Okay

4 Likes

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Elosky20: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2016
who cares bokoharam are technically defeated.

1 Like

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by ozoigbondu: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Bubu is a liar liar pants on fire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Aufbauh(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Breaking times a by-product of #PDPHOUSEOFHUNGER cheesy
So one man voice or opinion is an all men voices? Residents indeed!

1 Like

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by bonechamberlain(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2016
that senator should watch his back, before they send book haram towards him. this govt hates the Truth

2 Likes

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by drss(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2016
d lies of dis govt don make devil look like learner.

2 Likes

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Paperwhite(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Whao! This is epic.You guys have now seen the consequence of denying the truth.Guess change now has a better meaning to you all? BBOG said it earlier.

2 Likes

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by paramakina202: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Saint buhari lying with a straight face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by drss(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2016
tommykiwi:
Apc and lies
like bread n butter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by drss(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by OneManLegion(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
They said "borno residents" claimed that half of their state is still under Boko Haram's control, yet only one person corroborated Garbai's fallacious statement and even the one-man who miraculously became "Borno residents continually used phrases like "I believe", "in my opinion" etc.

But since it supports the wailers, it doesn't matter that this story has more holes than a dragnet...they still jumped on it.

Wailers tho'.

2 Likes

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Uchexxy(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2016
I taught our chanji president is so honest that he can't even utter lie by mistake. how come he openly told this lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by tommykiwi(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2016
drss:
like bread n butter.
no be lie.

1 Like

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by bllaster: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Let Buhari go to Bornu and access the situation on ground before he opens his mouth. Very soon when the whole truth comes out he will start to blame the millitary mafia for giving him false report just like they are now blaming the budget mafia.

Its almost as if buhari does not confirm anything. He speaks only what his puppet masters tells him.
Believe it or not this is a hijacked govt.

1 Like

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Vincent41(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
tommykiwi:
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated again that none of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria is under the control of the Boko Haram terrorists. President Buhari made this statement at a joint briefing with the visiting German President, Mr. Joachim Guack, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, yesterday .

President Buhari said Boko Haram can no longer organize conventional attacks on military and police installations or take hold of towns.

He said, “It is a pity Boko Haram welcomed you by explosions in Maidugiri that took so many lives, but I have attempted to explain in so many for a that Boko haram is not what it used to be.

“While they were firmly holding 14 out of 774 local governments when we came in, they are not holding any local government now. What they have resorted to is using improvised explosive devices to cause maximum casualties on soft targets as they did yesterday; that’s what they are capable of doing now”.

“I think they are not able to do that; they send groups to go and kill vulnerable targets. Having said that, our efforts have to be redoubled to make sure that the people in internally displaced camps (IDPs) have been rehabilitated, especially the children”.
But contrary to the assertion of President, Muhammadu Buhari that there is no Local Government council in Borno State still un­der Boko Haram control, some residents of the state say the insurgents are still holding sway.
Their position supports that of the Borno Central Senator, Baba Kaka Bashir Garbai that the insurgents control half of the state.
The residents of Maiduguri, the Borno state capital on Wednesday said Garbai spoke the truth about situation in Borno, describing his antagonists as pitching their tent with the ‘lie’ politics orchestrated in the fight against the insurgents in the northeast.
According to Alhaji Suleiman Adamu, a Civil Servant: “Senator Baba Kaka Garbai, is now our ‘hero’ in Borno as far as the issue of fighting Boko Haram is concerned. I hope that the Nigerian President takes his state­ment serious and look into it. We, in Borno state knows that, he has just said the truth”.
“This is what has been itching us and there can be no other truth than what the Borno Central Senator reveals on the true situation in Borno. From his analysis of the situation, 24 local government council in the state are still being held by the insur­gents. Three local governments under com­plete control of Boko Haram and 21 being shared between Boko Haram and the Nige­rian military.
I sincerely believe that is the whole truth,” he said.

source...http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/no-territory-under-boko-haram-says-buhari-you-lie-borno-residents-reply/

good,i love the lies..no be una Vote am in??..No be una dey sing Sai baba??No be una dey Treack from here to there??...hahahahahahaha..the Almighty dullard pls continue with ur lies,they will still love u and Mr Lai Mohammed,the farher of lies in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Vincent41(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
paramakina202:
Saint buhari lying with a straight face.

good,i love the lies..no be una Vote am in??..No be una dey sing Sai baba??No be una dey Treack from here to there??...hahahahahahaha..the Almighty dullard pls continue with ur lies,they will still love u and Mr Lai Mohammed,the farher of lies in Nigeria...
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Vincent41(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
They said "borno residents" claimed that half of their state is still under Boko Haram's control, yet only one person corroborated Garbai's fallacious statement and even the one-man who miraculously became "Borno residents continually used phrases like "I believe", "in my opinion" etc.

But since it supports the wailers, it doesn't matter that this story has more holes than a dragnet...they still jumped on it.

Wailers tho'.

Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Pidggin(f): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
When will people learn that this govt is based on a foundation of propaganda and lies
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by paramakina202: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vincent41:

Na who be una?
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by OneManLegion(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vincent41:

What's this one saying? Abeg shift. I didn't make that comment for mentally-retarded folks to jump on.
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by opribo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
I think the govt is getting desperate in view if the bad economy the unending boko menace abs the general shambles in the country so right now they are taking it all out on the last adminstration.

That is where they will make their mistake if care isn't taken. What is required now is a sound economic team with practical ideas to swing the magic wand
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Nelkoko: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Baba body odour 2 dey smell sotey him wan use apc perfume(lies) but e come wors.
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by ImpactWorld(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shame!
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by ZZ22: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Where are the zombies come and defend your baba oo.. You must defend him oo cuz these residents are Igbos living in Borno and technically lieing against Buhari
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by Justiyke4u: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
The report of a person living in a certain location and a person that has not visited that location at least for a while which one do we believe? But on the other hand I think the army should say something on this claims
Re: No Territory Under Boko Haram Says Buhari, You Lie Borno Residents Reply by comos: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
i thought boko haram have been technically defected

(1) (Reply)

PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole / Governor Ortom Of Benue State Poses With His Grandchildren(photos) / As A Nigerian If You Know Nothing About Farming And Rearing, You Are Bastard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.