Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually (2707 Views)

Tompolo May Return To Creek If........ / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Tompolo May Shun Today’s Invitation By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by makazona(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2016
I just went to the EFCC's website to confirm the news on Tompolo's wanted man status only to find that his name is not there. what do you think this says about the anti graft Agency?

EFCC's official site:efccnigeria.org/efcc/

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2016
K
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Op,abeg go to work and face ur life. Leave tompolo and efcc to sort out themselves. Stop fighting for multi billionaires that dont even know u exist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2016
makazona:
I just went to the EFCC's website to confirm the news on Tompolo's wanted man status only to find that his name is not there. what do you think this says about the anti graft Agency?

EFCC's official site:efccnigeria.org/efcc/
EFCC should start "wanting" people like Tinubu, Babangida and Amechi

3 Likes

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by makazona(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
Op,abeg go to work and face ur life. Leave tompolo and efcc to sort out themselves. Stop fighting for multi billionaires that dont even know u exist

Well, if you must know, my work actually took me to their website when i noticed that.

2 Likes

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
Word
OP needs gainful employment ASAP

2 Likes

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by makazona(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
imhotep:

EFCC should start "wanting" people like Tinubu, Babangida and Amechi
grin grin grin Abeg i no wan laugh

1 Like

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
makazona:

grin grin grin Abeg i no wan laugh
Honestly, the matter tire person . . . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2016
makazona:

Well, if you must know, my work actually took me to their website when i noticed that.
Then visit the site and leave,why are u asking us what we think about it ? Are we tompolo relatives or efcc officials ?why should we be bothering ourselves about multi billionaires who will eventually strike a plea bargain with the government and u will still be running all over the net

5 Likes

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by HtwoOw: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
If they are yet to update the site doesn't mean he's not wanted

1 Like

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by babyfaceafrica: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
OP we have noticed you....next!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by vedaxcool(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
I pity the op, a court issued an arrest warrant then you go efcc website and then deny the court order doesn't exist. If I may ask where you smoking weed when your classmates were in class studying?
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by Pavarottii(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
U wey get work, na u still get time comment!
U should be the one to look 4 a job and face ur life. And leave the OP to face his own.
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

U wey get work, na u still get time comment!
U should be the one to look 4 a job and face ur life. And leave the "open" to face his own.
grin no more comment grin
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by Pavarottii(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:

grin no more comment grin
Better!
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by makazona(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2016
onatisi:

Then visit the site and leave,why are u asking us what we think about it ? Are we tompolo relatives or efcc officials ?why should we be bothering ourselves about multi billionaires who will eventually strike a plea bargain with the government and u will still be running all over the net

The last time I checked,I am nt answerable to you n ur likes.this platform is abt information sharing. So if this tally with ur programmed mindset,just walk away n stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by onatisi(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2016
makazona:

[s]The last time I checked,I am nt answerable to you n ur likes.this platform is abt information sharing. So if this tally with ur programmed mindset,just walk away n stop embarrassing yourself[/s].
Dead news .
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by makazona(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
I pity the op, a court issued an arrest warrant then you go efcc website and then deny the court order doesn't exist. If I may ask where you smoking weed when your classmates were in class studying?
Still smoking weed but better than you to know that EFCC failed bureaucratically by not putting it up in their site but came to announce it.their site is like a notice board and shld hv bn maybe d first to carry it.

And also learn how to comment without sounding so brainless.your classmates v got that fixed!
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by makazona(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
onatisi:

Dead news .
[/s]
And what makes it dead.coz it negates ur subjective opinion.huh?
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by onatisi(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2016
makazona:
[s][/s]
And what makes it dead.coz it negates ur subjective opinion.huh?
keep monitoring efcc site
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by Redoil: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2016
makazona:

Still smoking weed but better than you to know that EFCC failed bureaucratically by not putting it up in their site but came to announce it.their site is like a notice board and shld hv bn maybe d first to carry it.

And also learn how to comment without sounding so brainless.your classmates v got that fixed!
vedaxcool you see ur life the easiest way to get tompolo easily is to put his picture every where as it is done in western world and in civilised society.
Re: See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually by makazona(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
onatisi:
keep monitoring efcc site
I will.none of ur biz

(1) (Reply)

Pictu / Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash / Edo 2016: Technically PDP Has No Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.