Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' (53719 Views)

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by soty4real: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Adegbegate oya open I am waiting
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Pavarottii(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
ibisko04:

Nothing is wrong with all these corruption investigations and all the people that have been arrested and charged. This is the best way to get some more money and to make the current administration officials know that things can not continue in the old way of stealing the people to death.
All the people under prosecution for corruption will definitely get their hands burnt soonest.
Our laws have too many loopholes for the legal professionals to manipulate, this is why it looks like the thieves are getting away with their loots.
We must not only knows what happened with the peoples money, we must know the players in the stealing of Nigeria and Nigerians wealth.
Col. Adegbe will be doing us a big favour in spilling whatever he knows.
All these noises about economic downturn is because the last administration scattered and waisted all the money that are supposed to be in the treasury or spend for the purpose of making life comfortable for Nigerians.
When a wise man stumbled, he will look back to know what is responsible for his near mishap before continuing his journey.
I am very confident that we are going forward from all these revelations.
The same rogue fellows that remains in the system are responsible for what you are referring to as corrupt budget .
This administration will fish them out and put them to where they belong.
Don't get me wrong my brother;

Am not defending dem, they should face the music. But dey should not be making headlines like that's d most important thing in govt. How many times do see CNN, showing their corrupt citizens. And u know why I av a Lil sympathy 4 dem is because APC are bigger thieves. Even buhari himself.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Pavarottii(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
rusher14:

The budget is being reconsidered and reconstituted.

That's why you have separation of power.

The government of the day (Federal) has made it a priority to apprehend and bring to book those who have dipped their hands in the public purse. How it is possible that a citizen is not interested in that is befuddling.

The news media however, find these bits of news worthy of publication and I sort of think you do too, judging from how quickly you've contributed to 2 threads with the same heading.

To the issue of elections of 2019, you have a right to vote whoever you like when the time comes.

Governance is not meant to be about the next round of campaigns or elections but about making the right decisions which hopefully would be beneficial to the people.

Looted funds and proceeds must be returned.

If d 3 arms of government are not inaccord, then one of them is corrupt. That's my understanding. If they are 4 governance, they should be in one accord.
And don't get me wrong, am not supporting corruption.

Am not defending dem, they should face the music. But dey should not be making headlines like that's d most important thing in govt. How many times do see CNN, showing their corrupt citizens. And u know why I av a Lil sympathy 4 dem is because APC are bigger thieves. Even buhari himself.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by CaptPlanet(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
Another Telemundo for the zombies to watch. That's how dokpesi own ended, oliseh metuh own ended, and he even tried to sue EFCC, now dasuki own is ending, and his counsel; Dauda is also planning to sue EFCC, now this one. Which I know will end similarly.

Using Media trials to decieve Nigerians from their promises.
They should continue as our economy is nosediving into recession. As our budget is corruption in itself well the zombies will be at the receiving end. Cos all this movie won't put food on the table of a common man, rather a booming economy will.
2019 is not far again. We are waiting for them.

- Pavarotti

I wanted to like this post but it already has 100 likes (even number) and I wouldn't want to make the number odd.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by wazobiaN9(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

I feel a bit of a pity for ur level of intelligence. In this age of the media, and wt all the powerful enemies Buhari has, you should reason that any financial skeleton or bone in Buhari's cabinet would av bn fished out by now to discredit him... You think Fayose @ least wouldn't be wishing or looking for that??!! And Fayose is not even PMB's worst antagonist o...
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Pavarottii(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
CaptPlanet:

I wanted to like this post but it already has 100 likes (even number) and I wouldn't want to make the number odd.
Go to another my post and drop it. smiley
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by billyG(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Iamlordgee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naija wey don burn finish nai this vagabon da talk say we go burn.. Oga talk if You wan talk.. If you nor wan talk just gerrara here mehn
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by billyG(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Wazhay: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol.Nigeria has been burning bro,even when u and ur oga were in power.adc turned bullion van.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS NIGGA TO OPEN HIS MOUTH ANO LET SEE HOW FAR NIGERIA WILL.BURN .YEYE DEY SMELL

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Dannie2015(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
So ds DSS. Still has the nerves to open their dirty n lieing mouths to spill out ds rubbish. Ever since ds madness of harrassing pple started, which of d many cases opened have they concluded? Hw many pple hav they convicted? Wat sort of institution is ds?
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by kingdavidG(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
HtwoOw:
More gates the good this time i hope Jonathan is named and arrested

You may keep hoping endlessly
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by PastorOla1: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
I command you to say all you know now.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by stevecantrell: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
donsteady:
I will take this matter personal against Buhari if he allow all of these nonses to fade away

Not only you, bro.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by truthisbittar12: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
oya open it so that the nija get burned.
cool
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by zurine(f): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
wow
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Evan007: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
i just tire for this country. my ears don full. God which way forward.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by iRichy: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Are u ready to make millions with just $18? Introducing to you four corners alliance group network marketing business. Is it not scam my people, it's so legit, very real and not stressful. If u are interested, u can contact me on WhatsApp Messenger with +23326 920 1919 or +234 701 643 9152 and let's get started.

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by CioAngels(f): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2016
He said a top man that is not in the country. It must not be gej, neveroo hey.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by swiperthefox: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
You are a cursed human being. The scum of the earth. You mean your mum, sisters, your future wife and daughters are ashawo. Idiot. May God punish you. You will live to regret your life. You think it is everyone here that you can open your mouth and curse. You will continue to suffer for the rest of your miserable life. May these curses rest upon you in perpetuity forever unless you confess and so shall it be. Zombie.
drnelson:
wailer spotted.

these theives looted Nigeria's billions of dollars and that is why the economy nosedived and we are all suffering.

yet you are supporting the corrupt.

there will be a special place for you in hell the one for traitors and backstabbers.

i dont blame you..all women of your house na ashawos for lagos.

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by smartleo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pavarottii:
Another Telemundo for the zombies to watch. That's how dokpesi own ended, oliseh metuh own ended, and he even tried to sue EFCC, now dasuki own is ending, and his counsel; Dauda is also planning to sue EFCC, now this one. Which I know will end similarly.

They should continue as our economy is nosediving into recession. As our budget is corruption in itself well the zombies will be at the receiving end. Cos all this movie won't put food on the table of a common man, rather a booming economy will.

- Pavarotti

Ogbeni shut ur arse up,all these barawo of the federal republic......just playing politics like a toddler.yeye feedeepee alumni.pls say something else
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by smartleo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

- Pavarotti

Ogbeni shut ur arse up,all these barawo of the federal republic......just playing politics like a toddler.yeye feedeepee alumni.pls say something else
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Pavarottii(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
smartleo:

I don't even understand wat u typed.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by smartleo(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pavarottii:
I don't even understand wat u typed.
Go learn English.corrupt boy of corrupt polithievians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.