Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) (48548 Views)

Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame / Throwback Photo Of Simi Before The Fame / 14 Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame And After Fame(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
rildwanullahi:
Who is this Olajumoke?
A lady favoured by God
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by bebe2(f): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
ok, enough already ,

wait oo, does seun have any direction for this nairaland ship??

rubbish stories keeps flooding in on front page.

why cant someone else start start another forum?

this one has expired and has become very stale undecided undecided
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Mistermamus(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diz tin go pain doze ajebo models wey don do runs sleep with men 4 favour buh nothing in return
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
na soooo my brother. When the lord opens the door for man ,it always looks like magic and it confuses the wise. No wonder it is written that He uses foolish things of this world to confuse the wise . Because I am still trying to figure out what is special about this lady <<<but I think the special thing about her is the favor of God>>>
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Funjosh(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
killercute16:
BIA Seun,is it not ok....We know that God has picked her call,even, they video chatted....i am tired of this lady's news popping up almost everyday.

Not Hating just pissed

You can just ignore and keep mute than fuming like this tongue
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by RexTramadol1: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
I once sold worobo, before the fame!
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Image123(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
NTA picture quality. And na billion we give them for budget oh.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
tolexy007:
cheesy Naso God just pick this girl call like that...
and you dey there stll dey struggle with WAEC grin
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
killercute16:
Am not hating on her nigga.

Easy puppy!

I was only telling you the dictionary definition of Hater and by the dictionary standards and your post, you are a hater. cool
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by tolexy007(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
IYANGBALI:
and you dey their stll dey struggle with WAEC grin
undecided
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by rildwanullahi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:

A lady favoured by God
what does she do coz I'm hearing this for the first time
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
tolexy007:

undecided
come make i give you expo grin
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by SmartMugu: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Armed with this girl's story, I started preaching to every woman on NL and on the streets to start selling Agege bread. Agege gods are awake now and are ready to make TY Bello find you.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by fortune242(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
nouvelle:
Sometimes you don't have it all and favour makes up for the rest. Looking at her closely, she isn't the prettiest girl on the block. Many 'finer' babes are still would-be models and hustling but obviously her time has come. Enjoy
life Na turn by turn
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by amiskurie(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
sugarbelly3:
Jesus is the bread of life.. Continue to see more pics from the tour @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-nta-crew-tour-bakery-where.html

Who God has blessed no man can curse indeed
Wetin concern bros J with bread again?
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by onatisi(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
rildwanullahi:
what does she do coz I'm hearing this for the first time
she won lotto
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by carinmom(f): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
tolexy007:

i tell u, whosoever eat from it shall never be hungry again... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
where can i find it, i wan chop grin
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Atlantian: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
So after all these initial gragra, what will happen to her ? Will she go back to selling bread ? Cos I know this modeling hype is just a passing phase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
praizeblog:
oga ju......

check my signature
Check your signature first or is there more on your blog? Call a friend, if you see nothing wrong with your signature sad
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Emmyemmy1: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Good news for her.... I wish ur stadium stability

Check out my signature for ur next events
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
chimkaire:
Check your signature first or is there more on your blog? Call a friend, if you see nothing wrong with your signature sad
tank u.... u try
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by takuradua: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
malailayi:
I can see her gold digger husband I was wrong by saying this , and i am sorry
You're forgiven.... Your doors of favor will open too
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hysmady:
U girls forming posh and yet not famous and rich should better start selling bread tongue

you didn't add butter... despite all make up, they couldn't be famous.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by greggng: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
The story of this lady is divine. she has risen more than any celebrity have ever seen. God is great
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Scholarforever: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
But somebody should pls tell me ,how is this lady a model? What qualities of a model does she possess ? Is she that beautiful Maybe there is something others are seeing which I am not.
The race is not to the swift neither is the battle to the strong. Hope I answered your questions

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 13, 2016
nouvelle:
Sometimes you don't have it all and favour makes up for the rest. Looking at her closely, she isn't the prettiest girl on the block. Many 'finer' babes are still would-be models and hustling but obviously her time has come. Enjoy

She's def not pretty at all.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by meobizy(f): 2:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Nigerians love Blue Band margarine like no tomorrow. As a child it was a staple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.