Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? (35154 Views)

Apple Is Changing Its Iphone Naming Pattern For 2018 Releases / Why Pattern Locks Are Not Secure On Android And The Best Alternatives / Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by arhziz: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Djbaka:

Lol.. none taken.

Have you unlocked a bb10 device with this feature before, without the owner's consent?
No, but 100 times is too many for a person with an average IQ.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Djbaka(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

U only uploaded screen shots of ur lock screen, u didn't put d shots of wen u were unlocking it.

I went tru them, u didn't unlock ur phone.
I hope u r getting me?

If u did, there will be a repeated pattern in all d pictures, now that's a proven way to hack d picture password. I've done it number of times.

Thanks though.... all systems are prone to breach.

Via a BB10 Device.

It's a real life scenario we talking about here, how on earth would someone screenshot his/her unlock pattern for you decode? Only for experiments anyway.. for those who're willing to take the risk.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Djbaka:

It's a real life scenario we talking about here, how on earth would someone screenshot his/her unlock pattern for you decode? Only for experiments anyway.. for those who're willing to take the risk.

Yea...of course, it was an experiment.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Djbaka(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
arhziz:
No, but 100 times is too many for a person with an average IQ.

Don't just assume. It's the lowest form of knowledge.

Get someone who uses this on his/her phone and understands it well, try doing your abracadabra, then come back here to tell us of your success (or failure) in decoding it. It won't cost you.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Djbaka(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Yea...of course, it was an experiment.

OK. Good. I understand the experiment, You would have a good chance cracking it, but let's stick to reality here, you wouldn't crack that code in a hundred tries if your eyes are doing the screenshot for you, unless you are superman
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by ineedajobfast: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
shitshappen:
I still want to give u benefit of doubt. Here this is a the point where the fone is about to open
busted

1 Like

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by tourphland(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
iphone rocks.........finger print on point tongue
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by arhziz: 1:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Djbaka:

Don't just assume. It's the lowest form of knowledge.

Get someone who uses this on his/her phone and understands it well, try doing your abracadabra, then come back here to tell us of your success (or failure) in decoding it. It won't cost you.
i'm not assuming bro, if i can't do it after seeing u do it 10 times, i'll throw in the towel, it only takes me 2 trials to crack a 9x9 pattern. it's wat i do
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Djbaka(m): 1:13am On Feb 14, 2016
arhziz:
i'm not assuming bro, if i can't do it after seeing u do it 10 times, i'll throw in the towel, it only takes me 2 trials to crack a 9x9 pattern. it's wat i do

A helicopter pilot who flies well making claim he can fly a commercial plane successfully even when he has never mounted a cockpit before..

Let me know after your first try with it. BB10 devices are not so difficult to find.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by arhziz: 1:35am On Feb 14, 2016
Djbaka:

A helicopter pilot who flies well making claim he can fly a commercial plane successfully even when he has never mounted a cockpit before..

Let me know after your first try with it. BB10 devices are not so difficult to find.
all i'm saying is biometrics is the safest form of security, anything numbers can be cracked it'll only take time
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by temmyt20(m): 1:47am On Feb 14, 2016
shitshappen:
And
no lie ooo...i get am?

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by DlawTECHY(m): 3:11am On Feb 14, 2016
temmyt20:
no lie ooo...i get am?
You get am

1 Like

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by ewizard1: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Yes, its the most secured lock. Let someone watch from now till 2058, they would still get it.

I just wish something like this is developed for android.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by ewizard1: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2016
arhziz:
ehn! 9x9 pattern? 2 trials? Bros, abeg nah! Sufri Sufri!
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Xhaka(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2016
omolola15:

E be like sey you never get wicked and desperate girlfriend. Na make you sleep she go dey pray.
I be kerosene, i no dey sleep tongue
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by kolexepana: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Lahotte:

i guess u avn't used it b4...if u av u will knw no other living being can know it if u don't disclose it
I've seen people unlock their phone in my presence and i can also unlock it without them being there.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by kolexepana: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Djbaka:

That' the beauty of it. Someone can look from now till 2033, they won't still get your unlock pattern.

A friend has watched me unlock my phone for over a hundred times, but she still has to get my consent everytime she needs to use it. She hates that sh*t!

Honestly, Blackberry deserves loads of credit for this awesome feature.
Maybe your friend is a dullard, try that with me.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by omolola15(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Xhaka:

I be kerosene, i no dey sleep tongue

See you. If you just doze off like 10 seconds. She din open the phone already. Just don't have a desperate girlfriend
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Djbaka(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2016
kolexepana:

Maybe your friend is a dullard, try that with me.

You really need to learn how to talk on social media. Your education should reflect in you.

What if I try it with you and you fail to decipher it, what does that make you?
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Xhaka(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2016
omolola15:

See you. If you just doze off like 10 seconds. She din open the phone already. Just don't have a desperate girlfriend
Haha.. i go dey wear hand gloves before i sleep tongue
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by kolexepana: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Djbaka:

You really need to learn how to talk on social media. Your education should reflect in you.

What if I try it with you and you fail to decipher it, what does that make you?
I'm also a dullard if i don't get it undecided
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by rizwan338: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please help me to unlock my blackberry 9720
IMEI 357861.05.325814.5
Please tell me MPE2

PLease help me . . . Thanks
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by nani667: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pattern na long something... No power for that anymore....
Fingerprint ✔✔✔✔
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by ewizard1: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
For Android users who would love to have the Blackberry OS10 Security lockscreen. Insall Picture Password from the PlayStore.

#

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Dontripsy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
larkz:

How did you get it done?

Contact me on WhatsApp. Check my signature
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Henovy: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
twoondei:
I concur.

You can hardly figure it out if you didn't make the pattern.

But why go through all the stress if you don't have anything to hide?
You may not have anything to hide but it is to prevent unauthorized use. How about theft?

1 Like

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Henovy: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
hollowpot15684:

Fingerprints can be copied, ur finger can be used wen u sleeping without u knowing,
Did you say sleeping or dead? So someone can do that to you when asleep? I wonder!
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Henovy: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Take a screen shot of ur lock screen 7 times, and I'll tell u wat ur lock code is
Hey, are you a professional hacker? Please stay away from my hand held. Just kidding!

1 Like

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Henovy: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Djbaka:

That' the beauty of it. Someone can look from now till 2033, they won't still get your unlock pattern.

A friend has watched me unlock my phone for over a hundred times, but she still has to get my consent everytime she needs to use it. She hates that sh*t!

Honestly, Blackberry deserves loads of credit for this awesome feature.
You can say that again. Pity, I relinquished mine to my son.

1 Like

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by hollowpot15684(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Henovy:

Did you say sleeping or dead? So someone can do that to you when asleep? I wonder!

shebi u be vigilante, u no dey sleep deep at all?
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Henovy: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
hollowpot15684:

shebi u be vigilante, u no dey sleep deep at all?
I still dey wonder. Vigilante or not how can someone take my thumb or any other finger for that matter, touch my phone and walk away to use it. I must be dead not asleep. Seriously.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by tck2000(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp / Whatsapp Keeps Their Word, Now Free (pics) / Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.