Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast (31864 Views)

Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures / Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by boboLIL(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
God will get him for us..amen
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by stubbornman(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
God will protect him Amen!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by drrid(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
About 7 to 10 years ago nah only goats,fowls and pigs( domestic animal) dey missed
now,it is turn to people.nappers no value animal again
but
Why people are missing in nigeria?
*In ability of money circulation?
*No any food to be consume on by homosapiens consumer?
*For interogations?
Somebody to enlight me, nigeria is moving worse... Before it rutten,i dont want it decay
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by Gkay1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
D stress una dey give pale is too much at home so pale decide to stroll out. Don't worry, he will be back soon.
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by perfectgabby: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
[You are a tragedy
quote author=Bee39 post=42862111]
U are so pathetic.[/quote]
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by yungmarshall(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
he will come back on the 15th he his hiding from his wife#valentine wahala#
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by PeinDanzo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
End time missing man
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by emilyone(f): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
He will resurface after valentine.
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by bebe2(f): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
lofty900:
maybe, but in the case of my friend, rumor has it that he duped the wrong guys and they killed him in cold blood and threw him away

Oh dear sad
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by magicminister: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Last seen on 8th feb 2016.
On alhaju AMUSU STREET, ILASAMAJA, LAGOS.

Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by rafcrown(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
ABROAD ,You always send the posters of missing dogs and cats and fantastic rewards for the lucky finders
In Nigeria,the reverse is the case,MISSING HUMAN BEINGS-adults,children,pregnant women,albinos,people with hunch backs etc
THERE IS GOD OOOOO.
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
magicminister:
Hey guys, my friend's dad has been missing since monday.
The family is in distress and all help will be appreciated.

Kindly rebroadcast.

You sound unserious.

May he be found.
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by magicminister: 4:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Naughtysite:

You sound unserious.

May he be found.

i am dead serious.
i am not within the area but its really bothering me.
i once had a loved one go missing. you can't imagine the traumatic experience. Fortunately or unfortunately, it was just a case of kidnapping.
My friend's dad disappeared since monday and not even a ransom call or anything.
I am beyond bothered and i am praying for his safe return
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by kibzz(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Visit the nearest winners chapel to you and ask the pastor to pray for his safe return.
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by mager: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2016
yes i saw him, buh he said he will come back home after valentine.
Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by magicminister: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
mager:
yes i saw him, buh he said he will come back home after valentine.

COME ON nah!!
this is serious

Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by Tolatutu: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lilimax:
Mr Ozoemene, you shall be found in good condition in Jesus name.
Just like your name implies; Ozoemene- Another terrible thing will not happen. Amen

Yes this may help people remember him. By God's Grace he'll return home in good health and unharmed in Jesus name. Amen

Re: Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast by ikingwithchrist(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
magicminister:
Hey guys, my friend's dad has been missing since monday.
The family is in distress and all help will be appreciated.

Kindly rebroadcast.

Magicminister, God reward you abundantly with His grace to reign and proper in life in Jesus' name! For all your efforts in finding my Dad.

What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid