Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola (44709 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Meek Mill After Performing At The MAF In US / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Brandy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by callJesu: 5:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Be friends only and nothing more
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 13, 2016
callJesu:
Be friends only and nothing more
What's your own.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by yetunsbay(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2016
moshoodn:
Pretty lady....
Handsome man!
9c volca
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by ZombieNation: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Tiwa is the only yoruba chic I really want to fck

Menh, this girl is hot and beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Aleora(f): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2016
Was dis tin with ladies and fake lashes??
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Adaowerri111: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2016
harbiolarichard:

That shows u don't watch movies or u watch d ones not interesting... If odunlade use his toasting scope for u, u go too gree... Very serious... He's a glo ambassador.. So watch interesting yoruba movie
lol @ toasting scope, will try to watch more of his movies

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Adaowerri111:
lol @ toasting scope, will try to watch more of his movies
Hope you're not agitating for Biafra too.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by opey112(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
dis guy too resemble me.
resemble u for ur dream.lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Adaowerri111: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

Hope you're not agitating for Biafra too.....
whats Biafra
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Adaowerri111:
whats Biafra
Enjoy
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Freeheart(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Gud for them
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Freeheart(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Adaowerri111:
whats Biafra
ask google
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by missyQween(f): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Odunlade my crush....Nice selfie
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2016
My favourite yoruba actor... Oga Odunlade!
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2016
opey112:
resemble u for ur dream.lol
if u see me physical u go knw and bow!
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2016
resultcase:

Does Igbo have movies? Don't tell me u r referring to the Nollywood English movies. If it's d Igbo speaking movies, I doubt if av seen any shocked. I know of the Hausa nd Yoruba speaking movies though.

U better remove that line from ur comment! cool

Lolz! let him o her be deceiving himself. Igbo film! If I hear...
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by morganacanta: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2016
resultcase:

Does Igbo have movies? Don't tell me u r referring to the Nollywood English movies. If it's d Igbo speaking movies, I doubt if av seen any shocked. I know of the Hausa nd Yoruba speaking movies though.

U better remove that line from ur comment! cool
Lol Nollywood is mostly dominated by igbos and Adaure was watched by everybody ...your opinion means nothing .Girl bye .
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by rhozaay(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2016
even celebrities are fans cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by daveP(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Dagboru dey!!

This guy needs a kinda James StPatrick kinda season movie cos it fits.

Keep trending
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by Topsyvic(f): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
I too luv dat guy..na my paddi

Funny man!action man
Re: Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola by IYANGBALI: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
tiwa savage armpit too black,i wonder how her toto go look like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub / Uriel Oputa Steps Out With Mobile Police To AMVCA, Warns Trouble Makers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.