Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,859 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death (5475 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sumonu Oladele Giwa

Born March 16, 1947
Ile-Ife

Died October 19, 1986 (Age 39)
Ikeja, Lagos

Cause of death Mail bomb explosion

Nationality Nigerian

Ethnicity Yoruba

Education Brooklyn College, New York
Fordham University

Occupation Journalist, editor and publisher

Known for Newswatch

Spouse(s) Florence Ita Giwa
(1980s; divorced)

Olufunmilayo Olaniyan
(1984-1986; his death)
Children 5

Till now no one can assertain who killed Dele Giwa

Source: credited to wikipedia.com

Re: Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death by dukie25: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Such a sad story.
Please do another article on Ogedemgbe, killed by Bubu in 1984.
Re: Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nostalgia. Hope he is resting in peace??

Almost 30 years ago
Re: Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death by terryslim(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
my name is kadiri lucky. I am a wanted criminal and a scammer. check my picture so that you dont fall a victim
Re: Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
terryslim:
my name is kadiri lucky. I am a wanted criminal and a scammer. check my picture so that you dont fall a victim
What?
Re: Throw Back Pictures: Dele Giwa And His Death by smoothpapuzy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
That's what he got for being a sellout.
He got served. The day ameachi would realise his mistake to the people of the south, his death might be slower than deles own.

(1) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. / FG Needs ₦‎3.2 Trillion Subsidy To Reverse Electricity Tariff Hike – NERC / The Next Generalissimo Of Yorubaland. . . Who Does The Cap Fit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.