Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,037 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone (3465 Views)

Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers / How To Know What Google Knows About You / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
In dis age of tech advancement, 1 hv always bn thinking in line of this dat there should be an android app to know what activity has bn carried out or done on a phone within a given period: may be for d past few hours or in a day, etc.

E.g.
. Calls made at abt so so time
. Sms checked at abt .....
. Xyz game played at abt .....
. Call received at abt ....
. Pix shots at abt ...., etc

Does any1 know any app dat does dis? Pls share.

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Mafia4life(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
worldgee101:
In dis age of tech advancement, 1 hv always bn thinking in line of this dat there should be an android app to know what activity has bn carried out or done on a phone within a given period: may be for d past few hours or in a day, etc.

E.g.
. Calls made at abt so so time
. Sms checked at abt .....
. Xyz game played at abt .....
. Call received at abt ....
. Pix shots at abt ...., etc

Does any1 know any app dat does dis? Pls share.
Apps that was supposed to work like that. They will say it is compromising privacy policy. Before you know it. It will be removed from playstore
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Xhaka(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Technology, don't think there's an app like that
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Well its a shame most Nigerians are only techy with chat apps and fun apps.... Real android users use utilities that you would not believe exists. Play store is the most boring android store. There are better android stores with deeper and richer app experience.... Well that's not for me to tell or show.... All I will say to help you all is pls go and download an almighty app called TASKER. You might need to download the video tutorials or ebooks to know how to use it but it does what you seek OP and more. So even if your fone was left in a friend's house, u will be able to check what they viewed and when they viewed it with your front camera snapping them the whole time. Tasker is a deity amongst apps. Bye

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thanks a lot for what u just shared... A lot of people knows nothing when it come to apps like this including myself... But from the look of things am sure u know much about some crazy apps one might need on phone ... Pls kindly suggest them and wherbto download those apps apart from play store ... Thanks
tripplephi:
Well its a shame most Nigerians are only techy with chat apps and fun apps.... Real android users use utilities that you would not believe exists. Play store is the most boring android store. There are better android stores with deeper and richer app experience.... Well that's not for me to tell or show.... All I will say to help you all is pls go and download an almighty app called TASKER. You might need to download the video tutorials or ebooks to know how to use it but it does what you seek OP and more. So even if your fone was left in a friend's house, u will be able to check what they viewed and when they viewed it with your front camera snapping them the whole time. Tasker is a deity amongst apps. Bye

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Mafia4life(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
tripplephi:
Tasker? Hommie, that app is a 2 years course of study

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Mafia4life:
Well he asked for it.... Lolz
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Toppytek:
Thanks a lot for what u just shared... A lot of people knows nothing when it come to apps like this including myself... But from the look of things am sure u know much about some crazy apps one might need on phone ... Pls kindly suggest them and wherbto download those apps apart from play store ... Thanks

There are levels of craziness... I have apps according to my mental appetite or curiosity which differs for everyone..... So kindly take time to think your request thru and post the kind of apps you hope should exist or you would not believe would be possible to make and I will show you the haven for such taste in apps. I have apps that tell me who I will marry, what my future will be even my secret intentions and traits.... All that from one app and it's FREE o, so you see my taste differs from the average youth. I use an android app to create real website in minutes not wapsites o... Another to control my laptop during presentations and I use my visa fone USB modem on my fone to browse and I use my flash drive too... All these are cos of apps, I use a common fone with cracked screen.... Normal infinix old edition. IT IS NOT HOW EXPENSIVE A FONE IS BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW EXPENSIVE THE MIND THAT OWNS THE FINE IS. THAT'S WHAT COUNTS. so brother welcome. I hope you have crazy ideas and I will drop the link for each idea you ask me. But if the app does not exist then I may take on the TASK to create it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2016
Really expecting some yabbies for dis kind question.....bt

tripplephi:
Well its a shame most Nigerians are only techy with chat apps and fun apps.... Real android users use utilities that you would not believe exists..... All I will say to help you all is pls go and download an almighty app called TASKER. You might need to download the video tutorials or ebooks to know how to use it but it does what you seek OP and more. So even if your fone was left in a friend's house, u will be able to check what they viewed and when they viewed it with your front camera snapping them the whole time. Tasker is a deity amongst apps. Bye
Wow, broda, your response really changed d tune of anticipated yabbies. U really got my quest: atleast for somebody to understand what's your reasoning all about! So, I wl try hunt for d "TASKER". Thnks 4 sharing.

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by joey150(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Baba stop complicating things..all these minds bla bla crap..
Set a passcode and nobody can access your phone..

Is it rocket science

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Toppytek:
.. A lot of people knows nothing when it come to apps like this including myself...
Yes o, broda, no harm in asking abt what one doesn't know.

Toppytek:
..But from the look of things am sure u know much about some crazy apps one might need on phone ... Pls kindly suggest them and wherbto download those apps apart from play store ... Thanks
Seconded.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Mafia4life:
Since d developers came up wt app like dis, then it's 4 a purpose. And I think it's worth trying out too.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2016
tripplephi:
..I use an android app to create real website in minutes not wapsites o... Another to control my laptop during presentations ...All these are cos of apps,.... I hope you have crazy ideas and I will drop the link for each idea you ask me. But if the app does not exist then I may take on the TASK to create it...
Thnks for d info. Pls share d names & links to these incredible crazy apps.

tripplephi:
.. .IT IS NOT HOW EXPENSIVE A FONE IS BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW EXPENSIVE THE MIND THAT OWNS THE FINE IS. THAT'S WHAT COUNTS...
U can say dis again!
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
joey150:
Baba stop complicating things..all these minds bla bla crap..
Set a passcode and nobody can access your phone.....
Oga, u don't need to change d topic. No one is talkig abt phone locking or passwording here rather tracking phone activities.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by joey150(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2016
worldgee101:
Oga, u don't need to change d topic. No one is talkig abt phone locking or passwording here rather tracking phone activities.
why would you need to track your phone's activities if you alone have access to it.

Listen to yourself.. !
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by joey150(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2016
worldgee101:
Thnks for d info. Pls share d names & links to these incredible crazy apps.

U can say dis again!
yeah wake me up when his phone takes him to mars.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
tripplephi:

There are levels of craziness... I have apps according to my mental appetite or curiosity which differs for everyone..... So kindly take time to think your request thru and post the kind of apps you hope should exist or you would not believe would be possible to make and I will show you the haven for such taste in apps. I have apps that tell me who I will marry, what my future will be even my secret intentions and traits.... All that from one app and it's FREE o, so you see my taste differs from the average youth. I use an android app to create real website in minutes not wapsites o... Another to control my laptop during presentations and I use my visa fone USB modem on my fone to browse and I use my flash drive too... All these are cos of apps, I use a common fone with cracked screen.... Normal infinix old edition. IT IS NOT HOW EXPENSIVE A FONE IS BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW EXPENSIVE THE MIND THAT OWNS THE FINE IS. THAT'S WHAT COUNTS. so brother welcome. I hope you have crazy ideas and I will drop the link for each idea you ask me. But if the app does not exist then I may take on the TASK to create it. Thanks
[i][/i] wow .. Thanks... But pls can u share the name of these apps you're using with us I'll love to know and use them cos am the type that learn everyday... Or u kindly add me on WhatsApp 08024646774
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
tripplephi:

I have apps that tell me who I will marry, what my future will be even my secret intentions and traits.... All that from one app and it's FREE o, so you see my taste differs from the average youth. I use an android app to create real website in minutes not wapsites o... Thanks
[i][/i] wow .. Wonderful!!! Pls share

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
I guess we can make this the best android thread on NL and hopefully it hits front page. So here is what ama do... I would list simple basic beginner apps and tell you all wat they do.

Tasker... This one is able to do almost anything from schedule when a sms should be sent or delivered to getting info when someone unauthorized accesses your fone, also reconfigure how your fone apps operate even save battery.... Enough said.

Watt pad.... Contains most books we buy from bookshops and also has audio for them... It's all for free

Naija radio station. Is the radio that works without earpiece and you get stations you never knew existed... It's uses small data too.

Evernote.... This is the best notepad... U can add videos n pics to the same notes... It connects to your email automatically sync and even if you fone was off u can still get your notes

Root browser.... This is common but it has a secret use for reviving your crashed Google play store

Hotspot shield..... Well if u make money with foreign sites like fiver or surveys... This changes your fone ip to any country of your choice. It's free too

Future fortune pro.... Tells you all about yourself, your path in life, your challenges with solutions to your private struggles carefully grafted to your unique identity

True caller and true messenger.... They block all these network and marketing calls n sms automatically for me and any unknown number is easily exposed cos they tell me the person's name and location

Air droid.... This app is for transferring files from pc to fone and also use your fone to control your pc remotely and even collect files from your pc wherever you are

Many others o.... These are the ones I feel I can release to the public... I basically use artificial intelligence apps especially for my forex trading apps, call spying apps and security cameras

2 Likes

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
tripplephi:
I guess we can make this the best android thread on NL and hopefully it hits front page. So here is what ama do... I would list simple basic beginner apps and tell you all wat they do.

Tasker... This one is able to do almost anything from schedule when a sms should be sent or delivered to getting info when someone unauthorized accesses your fone, also reconfigure how your fone apps operate even save battery.... Enough said.

Watt pad.... Contains most books we buy from bookshops and also has audio for them... It's all for free

Naija radio station. Is the radio that works without earpiece and you get stations you never knew existed... It's uses small data too.

Evernote.... This is the best notepad... U can add videos n pics to the same notes... It connects to your email automatically sync and even if you fone was off u can still get your notes

Root browser.... This is common but it has a secret use for reviving your crashed Google play store

Hotspot shield..... Well if u make money with foreign sites like fiver or surveys... This changes your fone ip to any country of your choice. It's free too

Future fortune pro.... Tells you all about yourself, your path in life, your challenges with solutions to your private struggles carefully grafted to your unique identity

True caller and true messenger.... They block all these network and marketing calls n sms automatically for me and any unknown number is easily exposed cos they tell me the person's name and location

Air droid.... This app is for transferring files from pc to fone and also use your fone to control your pc remotely and even collect files from your pc wherever you are

Many others o.... These are the ones I feel I can release to the public... I basically use artificial intelligence apps especially for my forex trading apps, call spying apps and security cameras

u really tried... But I've heard about some of this apps... I study industrial technology (Automobile technology)... Don't know if there are apps that can help doing some self training.. Though I did some months training before gaining admission then so I quit ... But I still lik working in the automotive industry after graduating from school

2 Likes

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=tripplephi post=42893265]

.... I first heard about this app from a friend in the UK... Though I have the one of Radio Continental... I thought it is d only naija Radio app existing.. Thanks to technology
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Toppytek:
u really tried... But I've heard about some of this apps... I study industrial technology (Automobile technology)... Don't know if there are apps that can help doing some self training.. Though I did some months training before gaining admission then so I quit ... But I still lik working in the automotive industry after graduating from school
OK pls explain what automobile tech does.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tpiar: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Xhaka:
Technology, don't think there's an app like that

yes, its technology.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by absky5(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
tripplephi:

please can u drop a link of where to download Tasker
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
absky5:
please can u drop a link of where to download Tasker

http s:/ /play.google. com /store/apps/ details? id= net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en

thats d link u can search google chrome for others
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Toppytek:

htt ps:/ /play . google. com /store/search? q= Automobile%20technology&c =apps&hl=en

IF YOU HAVE D NAME OF THE SOFTWARE U SEEK, AND IF IT IS NOT FREE, I CAN GET IT FREE FOR YOU.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
tripplephi:

OK pls explain what automobile tech does.
deals with the practical aspect of vehicles ... Its just lik an advanced vocational course
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by absky5(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2016
tripplephi:

http s:/ /play.google. com /store/apps/ details? id= net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en

thats d link u can search google chrome for others
thank u sir
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2016
joey150:
why would you need to track your phone's activities if you alone have access to it.

Listen to yourself.. !
Yes sir. I hv listened to myself & simply realized I just love to explore technology.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2016
tripplephi:
I guess we can make this the best android thread on NL and hopefully it hits front page.
Pls carry on.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2016
tripplephi:
....So here is what ama do... I would list simple basic beginner apps and tell you all wat they do.
Wow, thnks a million brodaman 4 sharing. I'm also glad dat dis thread is already blessing some folks out there who never knew abt some or most of these apps.

Pls share more.

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2016
tripplephi:
IF YOU HAVE D NAME OF THE SOFTWARE U SEEK, AND IF IT IS NOT FREE, I CAN GET IT FREE FOR YOU.
Really? Oya, get me Solid Explorer cracked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Day Old Nokia 3.4 For Sale / Using Broadband Connection On Your Smartphone! / How Much Is A Brand New Bb Torch ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.