Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,057 members, 7,841,996 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone (3477 Views)

Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers / How To Know What Google Knows About You / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by joey150(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2016
worldgee101:
Yes sir. I hv listened to myself & simply realized I just love to explore technology.
well good...even awesome... I suggest you channel it into something new or unique..don't be stuck on replay

Good day sir.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2016
joey150:
well good...even awesome... I suggest you channel it into something new or unique..don't be stuck on replay

Good day sir.
I guess u know exactly what is new or unique to u? undecided So do I. cool So just chill! Live & let live broda.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by SUGARSON(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2016
tripplephi:
I guess we can make this the best android thread on NL and hopefully it hits front page. So here is what ama do... I would list simple basic beginner apps and tell you all wat they do.

Tasker... This one is able to do almost anything from schedule when a sms should be sent or delivered to getting info when someone unauthorized accesses your fone, also reconfigure how your fone apps operate even save battery.... Enough said.

Watt pad.... Contains most books we buy from bookshops and also has audio for them... It's all for free

Naija radio station. Is the radio that works without earpiece and you get stations you never knew existed... It's uses small data too.

Evernote.... This is the best notepad... U can add videos n pics to the same notes... It connects to your email automatically sync and even if you fone was off u can still get your notes

Root browser.... This is common but it has a secret use for reviving your crashed Google play store

Hotspot shield..... Well if u make money with foreign sites like fiver or surveys... This changes your fone ip to any country of your choice. It's free too

Future fortune pro.... Tells you all about yourself, your path in life, your challenges with solutions to your private struggles carefully grafted to your unique identity

True caller and true messenger.... They block all these network and marketing calls n sms automatically for me and any unknown number is easily exposed cos they tell me the person's name and location

Air droid.... This app is for transferring files from pc to fone and also use your fone to control your pc remotely and even collect files from your pc wherever you are

Many others o.... These are the ones I feel I can release to the public... I basically use artificial intelligence apps especially for my forex trading apps, call spying apps and security cameras

WOW!
THESE APPS SOUNDS INTERESTING.
CHECKING THEM OUT SOON...
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by abumeinben(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
worldgee101:
In dis age of tech advancement, 1 hv always bn thinking in line of this dat there should be an android app to know what activity has bn carried out or done on a phone within a given period: may be for d past few hours or in a day, etc.

E.g.
. Calls made at abt so so time
. Sms checked at abt .....
. Xyz game played at abt .....
. Call received at abt ....
. Pix shots at abt ...., etc

Does any1 know any app dat does dis? Pls share.

Oga get a screen recorder, and get 2000Terabyte of memory too
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
worldgee101:
Really? Oya, get me Solid Explorer cracked.

I have 6 different solid Explorer file managers here, pls give better description and name.

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Zico0(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
This morning, some virus corrupted about 400 songs on my memory card and I had to delete them. So I want to know what antivirus app can I download on my Android phone, so that it doesn't happen again.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
abumeinben:

Oga get a screen recorder, and get 2000Terabyte of memory too
nice one there... Any other recommendations? Apps
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 5:16am On Feb 15, 2016
tripplephi:

I have 6 different solid Explorer file managers here, pls give better description and name.
hmmm just hearing of this app for the first time... But which do u think is much better as u different types
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 5:21am On Feb 15, 2016
tripplephi:
I guess we can make this the best android thread on NL and hopefully it hits front page. So here is what ama do... I would list simple basic beginner apps and tell you all wat they do.

Many others o.... These are the ones I feel I can release to the public... I basically use artificial intelligence apps especially for my forex trading apps, call spying apps and security cameras

pls can tell us some of the advance ones if not all
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
tripplephi:

Ok bros. Just get me any of d versions so far it is cracked. I mean solid explorer.apk
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
tripplephi:
... I use an android app to create real website in minutes not wapsites o... Another to control my laptop during presentations and I use my visa fone USB modem on my fone to browse and I use my flash drive too... All these are cos of apps, I use a common fone with cracked screen.... Normal infinix old edition....
Wey dis Oga na? Pls drop d apps bomb here na. We are curious!

1 Like

Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by tripplephi: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
worldgee101:
Ok bros. Just get me any of d versions so far it is cracked. I mean solid explorer.apk

htt p:/ / rexdl . com/ android / solid-explorer- unlocker- apk- full- version- download. html/
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
I've checked and read about Tasker but am yet to download it.. But I have an alternative.. It is call Macdroid... Though it doesn't have much functions like Tasked but its still okay.. One thing I enjoys about this app is that it silent my phone whenever am inside school premises and changed from silent once am outside school.
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
tripplephi:

htt p:/ / rexdl . com/ android / solid-explorer- unlocker- apk- full- version- download. html/
Tho' d page cannot be found bt I got another version on d same website. Got apk & rar files of it. Pls how do I install it to get it cracked?
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Toppytek:
I've checked and read about Tasker but am yet to download it.. But I have an alternative.. It is call Macdroid... Though it doesn't have much functions like Tasked but its still okay.. One thing I enjoys about this app is that it silent my phone whenever am inside school premises and changed from silent once am outside school.
So does dis also show activities on phone?
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by Toppytek(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2016
worldgee101:
So does dis also show activities on phone?
I don't think so maybe I'll dig in more for that but I think the best thing to do is to get Tasker itself.. According to what I've read so far ... It is very functional and more complicated
Re: Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone by worldgee101: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Toppytek:
I don't think so maybe I'll dig in more for that but I think the best thing to do is to get Tasker itself.. According to what I've read so far ... It is very functional and more complicated
Ok. So then Macdroid couldn't hv bn presented as alternative to Tasker app

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! / Guys Is Iphone X Clone Worth Buying? / Good phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.