Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips (29063 Views)

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc / CBN Bans 9 Depositor Banks / Naira Slumps, Dying As CBN Bans Dollars For Foreign School Fees And Medicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Wrong assumption. They are now coming back home. The tide is changing. I'm a living example.

are you teaching? are you a doctor, are you in the civil service? because this are the areas we have issues, these are the areas no one pays for his own education abroad and goes into.
Re: CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by erico2k2(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
lookandlaff:

are you teaching? are you a doctor, are you in the civil service? because this are the areas we have issues, these are the areas no one pays for his own education abroad and goes into.
you forgot to ask one very important question which is where you and the youths are failing to recognise in the today nigeria, why did you not ask me if I was an Employer of labour?SOme of the skills Nigerians acquire abroad might not be usable in Nigeria in the next 10 to 15 years.Why should anybody who studied abroad have the mindset to work for the government when they return?the difference in studying in Nigeria and the EU or America is large, they are ore hands on half in class half on teh Job.
Re: CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by Bluffly: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

Guy most of your lecturers are studying abroad. So that students will be taught modern day Engineering, Agriculture and Medical sciences. Do not look at schooling abroad as a luxury but a need that will lead to bringing digital information to Nigeria.
Abegi, which modern ay Engineering, na today study abroad begin,where the impact. Mind you the lecturers studying abroad are majorly sponsored scholars.
Re: CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by oc2fish: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2016
Bluffly:

Abegi, which modern ay Engineering, na today study abroad begin,where the impact. Mind you the lecturers studying abroad are majorly sponsored scholars.

What of if they are sponsored? Will the knowledge aquired reaad sponsored knowledge. I am saying we dont have academicians that can impact knowledge and you are talking about sponsorship.
Re: CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by Bluffly: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2016
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

What of if they are sponsored? Will the knowledge aquired reaad sponsored knowledge. I am saying we dont have academicians that can impact knowledge and you are talking about sponsorship.
My friend why are you so poor in communication or probably you suddenly want to divert. I commented on your remark of common man which in between you mentioned Lecturers studying abroad still as a common man. We weren't taking about impactation of skill. And that is what you are saying I can tell you that from time immemorial we've good lecturers that can impact knowledge but unfortunately they cannot develop one despite that most of them travel out to study. Do you know since when TETFUND has been sponsoring Tertiary institutions? Its more of a value problem than ability to impact knowledge.
Re: CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by godoluwa(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bluffly:

My friend why are you so poor in communication or probably you suddenly want to divert. I commented on your remark of common man which in between you mentioned Lecturers studying abroad still as a common man. We weren't taking about impactation of skill. And that is what you are saying I can tell you that from time immemorial we've good lecturers that can impact knowledge but unfortunately they cannot develop one despite that most of them travel out to study. Do you know since when TETFUND has been sponsoring Tertiary institutions? Its more of a value problem than ability to impact knowledge.
you are a typical APC zombie who lack comprehension. I read your arguments that the policy has never affected a common man. mind you, common man is a commercial motorcyclist & bajaj boxer motorcycle sold at the rate of 105k - 110k in the year 2015 now cost 175k. ordinary battery powered transistor radio now costly in the market. mobile phone, bulb etc are now costly
Re: CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by Bluffly: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
godoluwa:
you are a typical APC zombie who lack comprehension. I read your arguments that the policy has never affected a common man. mind you, common man is a commercial motorcyclist & bajaj boxer motorcycle sold at the rate of 105k - 110k in the year 2015 now cost 175k. ordinary battery powered transistor radio now costly in the market. mobile phone, bulb etc are now costly
It's okay. Let me have some peace
Re: CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips by Stconvict(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
This naira go fall on my head if I no dodge o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAGOS Demolishes Shops In Ikoyi After Landlord Fails To Pay N40m Permit / Alhaji Aliko Dangote: What do you know about him? / First Bank Ado-ekiti On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.