Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? (1286 Views)

Mazda's Breakthrough Makes Sparkless Petrol Engine As Efficient As Diesel Engine / Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? / 8 Cheap Cars To Get You Into Tuning In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? by Inception(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys

i have been considering the 4 cylinder auto version of this ride of late ( primarily due to is sexy looks grin) but the concern of spare parts availability is really a concern to me.

Are there spares for it in naija( particularly body panels, maintenance items , bumpers etc)?

Cc Gazzuzz

Re: Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? by Inception(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na wa o! guys in the business help a brother!
Re: Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
if you have the same car, come and tell him where you buy the parts.
Re: Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? by Inception(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
if you have the same car, come and tell him where you buy the parts.
thanks for replying

Actually i dont have the car, i was only considering it as an option( saw a good deal)

What do you have to say about parts availability?
Re: Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? by mjbaba: 4:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Yes. There are parts. How I know? I own a Ford Fusion 2010. I was worried I would not be getting parts until I discovered it shares parts with d Mazda 6. So I've been buying parts ranging from brake pads, fuel pump etc from Mazda dealers. I'm based in Abuja
Re: Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? by Inception(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
mjbaba:
Yes. There are parts. How I know? I own a Ford Fusion 2010. I was worried I would not be getting parts until I discovered it shares parts with d Mazda 6. So I've been buying parts ranging from brake pads, fuel pump etc from Mazda dealers. I'm based in Abuja

wow! Thanks bro.

comments are still welcome.
Re: Are Spares Of This Mazda 6 (2009 model) Available In Naija? by sultaan(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
If you like it buy it, our people will discourage you and tell you to buy camry or corolla.

We are not the same and your car is less likely to be stolen the choice is yours to make

(1) (Reply)

TM100 Key Pro Software Free Download / Pls Help Make A Choice Between These Cars / How Good Is Mazda Tribute 2001 Vehicle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.