Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? (2571 Views)

Please Urgent Advice On Mazda Cx7 Needed / Advise On Mazda Tribute SUV / Why Is The 2014 Mazda 6 Not On Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by starlionnotch: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am about to purchase an Abuja used Mazda 6 car, the inside is very clean without dents, even the body.
But the person selling was sincere enough to tell me that there was an engine change and the sittings will need changing.
I drove the car, and it was very smooth both transmission and torguing. Only for a very slight viberation while on drive and neutral, but runs normal on park. Engine also sounds well. AC runs perfect, sound system in perfect shape, the arms are great.
What are the possible risks with buying this car?
Any bad experience with mazda cars, particularly Mazda 6 of 2005?
The VIN is attached here also.
Cc Gazzuzz, Sienna, and all the great auto gurus.
Thanks.
Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by diportivo: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Be sure the A/T light is not illuminated on the instrument cluster

Nice ride tho
Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
starlionnotch:
I am about to purchase an Abuja used Mazda 6 car, the inside is very clean without dents, even the body.
But the person selling was sincere enough to tell me that there was an engine change and the sittings will need changing.
I drove the car, and it was very smooth both transmission and torguing. Only for a very slight viberation while on drive and neutral, but runs normal on park. Engine also sounds well. AC runs perfect, sound system in perfect shape, the arms are great.
What are the possible risks with buying this car?
Any bad experience with mazda cars, particularly Mazda 6 of 2005?
The VIN is attached here also.
Cc Gazzuzz, Sienna, and all the great auto gurus.
Thanks.

I will give you a summarized biased review.

It's sweet to drive, and annoying when it gets bad.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by starlionnotch: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
diportivo:
Be sure the A/T light is not illuminated on the instrument cluster

Nice ride tho

Please break it down.

@Gazzuzz, waiting.
Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by salvo583: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nothing but good thoughts. Just handle the transmission with care. I have couple of guys in my hood using it and no sad tales. Don't let anyone brainwash you for a camry or accord if you really like it.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by starlionnotch: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thanks, its seems like a wonderful car, especially the interior.
Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by sultaan(m): 4:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Engine changed to what?
Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:10am On Jan 31, 2017
It's a lovely car, my mum has being using hers close to 3years now.

I just love d interior, leather seat, the stereo too is superb

1 Like

Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by antobrige: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mazda 6 is a very nice car especially when it comes to the engine it last very well, but mazda 6 is a brand of America thus making it to be more of electrical and sensor associated.....and of-course it those not share its underneath parts with any other mazda

1 Like

Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by Lexusgs430: 5:57am On Feb 02, 2017
antobrige:
Mazda 6 is a very nice car especially when it comes to the engine it last very well, but mazda 6 is a brand of America thus making it to be more of electrical and sensor associated.....and of-course it those not share its underneath parts with any other mazda

More like a Japanese Ford.........
Re: Urgent; What Are Your Thoughts On Mazda 6? by lonelydora: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I will give you a summarized biased review.

It's sweet to drive, and annoying when it gets bad.

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Gmc Cars In Nigeria / Police Said My Car Is Stolen / Need Help With Fixing My Clutch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.