Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] (642 Views)

Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / Video Link Of Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by dammy13(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Don't know when this happened but that is Bauchi state Commissioner for Works, Abubakar Tatari-Ali drawing his ears as he gives what looks like a warning to the ‘Oyinbo’ Structural Engineer who is executing some state projects.

Lalasticlala

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by VillageGOAT: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
The man be like
my friend, open your ears wide, i want you to complete all these projects within 3 months, i will pay you good money, and my name is not dasuki, so don't expect more than expected, any money that remains, just return back to me, so that i will give buhari back, but don't steal anyone oooo, you know that the father of corruption and efcc is the president, if you steal, they will handcuff you like olisa metuh and dasuki, so do your work well and go back to your country.

White man- ok sir, i promise not to be corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by HungerBAD: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Do well oh.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by yungchief(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by Dannidom(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hold your ears

no go use that quality of materials wey you write full memo OR
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by orisa37: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
He is a bushman.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
why do nigerian government love patronizing foreign contract engineers?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by emzila(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
the man is like: open you ears and hear me clearly, I don't want to go to EFCC for any explanation of missing project money, don't give bribe to any of my ADC or commissioners, don't give me any excuses for not completing the job as we agreed. in this era, all project paid for most be executed. are u hearing me?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Bauchi State Commissioner Talking To A White Man [photo] by vedaxcool(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
lol

Com: mister man listen carefully you fail to give a perfect job even Obama can't save you from magu.

(1) (Reply)

When Nigerians Know Their True Power #wakawakabuhari / IME UWAH:A Refreshing Oil Of Anointing! By:pat Reuben / Meet Ben Murray Bruce's BOSS OF LIFE (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.