Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

More Questions Than Answers, "Step It Up Mr. President" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Questions Than Answers, "Step It Up Mr. President" (533 Views)

Lawmakers Salary:meeting With Saraki Raises More Questions Than It Answers-serap / Dino's NYSC Certificate Raises More Questions. / More Questions Than Answers, "Step It Up Mr. President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Questions Than Answers, "Step It Up Mr. President" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS, "STEP IT UP MR. PRESIDENT". Fellow Nigerians, we were all created for peace, to exist for harmony and born to promote unity. Striving to leave a good legacy has always been the utmost motive amongst men in the society. Being focused, determined, hardworking and prayerful will always be the key to success and all primates work towards that to ensure our society is always in a welcoming state. As humans known to be safety conscious and posses quick response to changes in their environment, our dreams can only be achieved if our vicinity is safe. It’s distinct we've gone politically, socially and economically bankrupt with serious security challenges all over the country. Therefore, it is expedient at this point to demand from our Rulers the exact definition of democracy because hitherto, it has been BLOODBATH everywhere. It’s alarming how our trust is now being exchanged for money. Our enemies are becoming more lenient than our friends, the police who used to be our friends are no longer, the military meant to protect us now derive joy in killing innocent citizens at the slightest provocation. Nobody cares about our lamentations, we are being governed with strong hands, the poor getting poorer, grotesque level of unemployment, insecurity on the rise, misuse of military power, fuel price inflation, naira on freefall, devaluation of Nigerian Identity card abroad, high emigration rate (mostly youths in search of greener pastures) , dilapidated infrastructures, assassination attempts, examination malpractices, lootings, bribery and impunity on the rise. IN A NUT SHELL, OUR RULERS have failed us. Sixteen years of democratic mess unequivocally flushed the previous administration down the drain. The people desired to turn things around, they needed a breath of Life, they were desperate for a Leader and not Ruler of which history gave us a tested and proven one capable of cleaning the mess. Where has it all gone wrong for a man we gave our mandate reminiscing what happened between 1983-1985. Marketed as the perfect man, the messiah, the man devoid of corruption and impunity with zero tolerance for non-sense. In fact, he was known as the epitome of TRANSPARENCY. But just six months in office, there are question marks at all angles. Mind you readers I am not a politician, I am just a concerned Nigerian not affiliated to any party. I will always question the existence of any being that keeps on playing the game of "E NO CONCERN ME" whenever the affairs of Nigeria are being discussed. Constitutionally, we have the right to question the credibility of our Leaders whenever the country is not in good shape and vice-versa. I am not going with the campaign promises neither do I want to criticize him but some explanations and answers to some questions should be met. To mention but few lapses in the past 6months in office, HE IS BEING SELECTIVE IN FIGHTING WARS, INCESSANT KILLINGS and VIOLENCE everywhere, INSECURITY, flouting of COURT ORDERS, alarming plummet of our dear CURRENCY, TRIBUNAL distractions, UNEMPLOYMENT on d increase and excessive TRAVELLING out of the country rather than visiting your states. The Leaders of tomorrow are getting discouraged and running out of patience. If such looming flaws never get corrected, then the effort of LATE TAIWO AKINKUMI, the dreams of LATE CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO, CHIEF BENJAMIN NNAMDI AZIKIWE, MKO ABIOLA and GANI FAWEHINMI etc will be discredited, this time deliberately. This article is neither a condemnation nor warning rather a constructive criticism and a reminder to our dear President. I join the voice of other well-meaning Nigerians to urge you Mr President, to fix these lapses quickly, CHANGE things for good, never get compromised, leave a good legacy and make yourself a hero by writing your name with an indelible ink on our hearts of time. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: More Questions Than Answers, "Step It Up Mr. President" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Wike To Civil Servants: ‘No BVN, No Salary’ / Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States Against Terror / Efcc Sends Interpol After ‘fleeing’ Suspects Efcc Sends Interpol After ‘fleeing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.