Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) (3133 Views)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by jliusadura(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
A teacher at an all-boys school in Fort Worth is accused of having a sexual relationship with a student and taking him to Oklahoma without telling his parents. Alina Leung, 29, is charged with sexual assault of a child, unlawful restraint and improper relationship between a teacher and student.

Leung was in a relationship with a 16-year-old student at Young Men’s Leadership Academy, where she taught sixth and seventh graders, for more than a year, according to her arrest affidavit.

He would visit her in her classroom and grade papers for her, with other students present.

Last October, they started messaging each other on Facebook and watching movies at her apartment, the affidavit says.
He was 15 at the time.

Police said she told the boy she wanted to wait until 2017, when he turned 17, to have sex with him because it would be legal then.

But he told police that he kept asking her if they could have sex and in November, they did, court records state.

During winter break, police said, she drove him to Oklahoma and toured the University of Oklahoma with him.

“The victim’s parents were unaware that the suspect took him to Oklahoma,” Leung’s affidavit states.

The boy’s dad found out about the alleged relationship in late January after the teen left his Facebook profile logged in on the family computer. The parents told the school’s principal, and police were notified.

“I hope you’re not filling my head with fairy tales,” Leung wrote in one Facebook message to the boy, according to court records. “I mean it when I say I love you and want to be with you forever.”

In another message, records say, Leung told the boy she didn’t want “anything bad to happen to either of us” and said they needed to “watch out for the outside world.”

The two also sent each other sexually explicit photos, police said.

A spokesman at Young Men’s Leadership Academy said Leung is on paid leave. He declined to comment on the allegations against the teacher by saying that the district doesn’t comment on “employee disciplinary matters.”

The Star-Telegram reported that Leung was being held in the Mansfield Jail Thursday morning, though it appears based on jail records that she was released later in the day after posting bond.

SOURCE: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/02/police-fort-worth-teacher-had-sexual-relationship-with-student-took-him-to-oklahoma-during-winter-break.html/

Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by Topccy007: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Low self esteem.
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by FisifunKododada: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
cool Lobotan
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by prahcetomi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
See her big head like Togolese Cassava
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bad for her but I think she meant no harm,love makes us do stewpid tins at times
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by lilmax(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
This thing is not attractive na undecided
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by montezz(f): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm if the boy had impregnated her,i am sure some people will come here and shout 'jazz'.
Some women has gone nuts! Opening ur legs for a minor wey his kini neva reach.....chai!

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmm Interesting
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by Qualer: 4:11am On Feb 13, 2016
montezz:
Hmmm if the boy had impregnated her,i am sure some people will come here and shout 'jazz'.
Some women has gone nuts! Opening ur legs for a minor wey his kini neva reach.....chai!

are you into agri-biz??
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by cococandy(f): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Bad for her but I think she meant no harm,love makes us do step is tins at times
He's underage.
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by montezz(f): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Qualer:

are you into agri-biz??
Yes sir!
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by Qualer: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2016
montezz:

Yes sir!

ok, for how long now and how is it going so far?
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by montezz(f): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Qualer:

ok, for how long now and how is it going so far?
Not quite long and its going well. Thanks!
Re: Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) by joseph1832(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cutehector:
Low self esteem.
You think? If reverse is the case all hell will break loose as most of this women activist group will start squirting over the issue.

And the man involved will be branded a Beast Of No Nation. I'm sure this case will be treated with kid gloves and the media won't make a frenzy over it.

Don't you think so?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time To Seek Divorce ? / After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore / I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.