Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me (2994 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by lilsweet(f): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2020
lipsrsealed

Greetings sir/ma
My name is Temitope I am 25years old, I do not know what else to do or who else to talk to, please help me.. I took my 2years and3months old daughter to spend some time with her father in on February 20th 2020, she was to spend Just 2 weeks after I leave the house.. Then this lock down happened and I was stuck in Lagos.. ever since then he wouldn’t let me hear her or see her even pictures I would beg for days before I see any.. He has another woman who has another child with him but my daughter is loosing all the memories we had together, and yet her father wants to take Her away from me.. please help me I had this child through CS as I couldn’t birth her normally cus of the beating he had given me while pregnant... She is all I have I don’t want him to go away with her cus he made her birth certificates without my knowledge and is processing her passport .... Please parents i know little or nothing about what to do. I went to the police station but the DPO carried my child back to him after they had a discussion behind closed doors when she had already dismissed the issue.... I had to tell my family and they call a woman by this name OLUWATOYIN J. OMOMEHIN That’s what is on her get business card AJIKE CHEMBERS. This woman stepped in and made him write an undertaking to bring the baby on Monday to the police station i.e KEMTA POLICE STATION Abeokuta.. please I don’t want to be cheated cus he has the money to do so.... help me help me please
Thanks for your anticipated responds
I attached some pictures pls help me
So far he is using his money to oppress me

We are now at the lawyers office they don’t want to tell us what is going on... she is making documents.... This guy has done something please what should I do

Through the FiDA lawyer the matter is not at the IGs office he was called this morning and he said he is in Benin .... it has now come to everyone’s conclusion that he is running. but pls why? No body is saying anything again we are waiting for the IG... God knows what will happen no from Abeokuta to Benin .. all I just need is advice please no man is an island what should I do now?
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by daddytime(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2020
I can imagine your pains but please, take down the stretch mark picture. It isn't flattering at all.

Don't you know any of the man's family members?
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by lilsweet(f): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2020
It’s not stretch mark sir it’s the bruises of the beating
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by daddytime(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2020
lilsweet:

Wow...very sorry.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by chatinent: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria is so corrupt.

Just find a good lawyer and keep pushing it.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by thorpido(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2020
You said the baby will be brought to the police station today Has that been done?
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by BigDick70inch(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
lilsweet:

Report to NGO..
I go to ministry of woman affairs..

Take down yo pics ko necessary now..
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by lilsweet(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2020
In till now nothing from him.. the woman looks worried it’s like he isn’t responding. She is taking us to her office instead.... something has happened
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Freestainworld(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
the way you need the child is the way he needs him/her too, what you should be more worried about is how the child is being taken care of, you already made a mistake of sending the child to him, just bear at the moment and push more and see if the child will be released back to you which I doubt.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Graxie(f): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
The question is, can you take care of the child? If yes, go to social welfare in any local government around you or secretariat, they will help you.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Thablownmindset: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kestolove:
When u both wia fvcking did u call us to help u? U went and open ur leg for him cause of money,..u are now ripping d dividend of d money u ate....I just pity d innocent girl not u

"let him with no sin cast a stone"
the deed has been done already why remind her of it, and judging from what you said it's not as if you re a virgin likewise since you know that you have to open leg to do it!!!!
if you can't help people don't add to their burden

young woman, You have to brace yourself up for the challenge you re about facing!!! get a good Lawyer, if you can't reach out to NGOs and also please try has much as possible to reach out to the Ministry of Women Affairs
BTW if you're conversant with Social media very well then you will know their are some individuals that are always ready to help in a situation like yours!!! please do research and reach out to them most of them don't charge a penny given that you re the real mother and there are evidence that he forcefully took the baby from you
God will wipe your tears

10 Likes

Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Mindlog: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
lilsweet:
In till now nothing from him.. the woman looks worried it’s like he isn’t responding. She is taking us to her office instead.... something has happened

Which state was she born in? Do you have a copy of her birth certificate?
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Mindlog: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
the way you need the child is the way he needs him/her too, what you should be more worried about is how the child is being taken care of, you already made a mistake of sending the child to him, just bear at the moment and push more and see if the child will be released back to you which I doubt.

The father of the child has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the other woman who he is living with and also has a child with is a better caregiver to the OP's child than the child's biological mother.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by ayodele17893: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
:It’s not span record sir it’s the abrasions of the beating findings to NGO.. I go to ministry of woman relations..Take down yo photos ko prerequisite now..
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
lilsweet:
sorry ooo. this one get as e be

both parents fighting to get custody of their child lipsrsealed
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Freestainworld(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mindlog:

The father of the child has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the other woman who he is living with and also has a child with is a better caregiver to the OP's child than the child's biological mother.
we are saying the same thing, the care of the child is the outermost important thing at the moment, she should make it known that what ever happens to the child, that the father should be held responsible, that way, the father will apply precautions.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by lilsweet(f): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yes I have a copy of her birth certificate.. now
We went to his house to serve him letter from FIDA to come to court but he is not home one security saw him going out this morning but he has locked the gate with 3 padlocks.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Nnefada: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kestolove:
When u both wia fvcking did u call us to help u? U went and open ur leg for him cause of money,..u are now ripping d dividend of d money u ate....I just pity d innocent girl not u
And for the sake of the innocent girl, help her(the mother)if you can.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Mindlog: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
we are saying the same thing, the care of the child is the outermost important thing at the moment, she should make it known that what ever happens to the child, that the father should be held responsible, that way, the father will apply precautions.

Mothers are primary caregivers, it is not about making it known that should anything happen to the child he would be held responsible. The mother of the minor has more custodial right in the present circumstance, let her approach the family court and a legally binding agreement would be reached on how their daughter would spend time between both parents.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Mindlog: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
jasman1:
WOW!! No shame any anymore in Naija . I’m very sure you’re working on the second baby with another baby daddy. These girls are fast populating Naija with bastards. Trouble dee ooh

There is no bastard in this life, everyone has a father rather it is a matter of acknowledgement and taking up responsibilities.

You choose to ignore where she wrote the baby daddy already has another baby with another baby mama, you are very sure.....how small minded!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by mrdharkchild(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
One sided story.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Mindlog: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
lilsweet:
We went to his house to serve him letter from FIDA to come to court but he is not home one security saw him going out this morning but he has locked the gate with 3 padlocks.

It is good you got FIDA involved and no matter how long, he will get served. At least the court would give him the chance to explain why he is convinced that he and his second baby mama are in better position to have sole custody of your daughter.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by merieam16(f): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
I gat notin to say...lasticlala front page she might help der
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Ganjafama(m): 4:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Kestolove:
Don't talk like this . What happened to her could happen to any woman, so please go easy on the bashing.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Think9ja(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2020
There's an old saying by Nigerian girls

"it is better to cry in a range rover than inside keke"

Now that you are inside the range rover, why can't you cry in peace?

I hope and pray you never get to see that little girl again, since you were stupid enough not to give her a good father

Rubbish
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Mindlog: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Think9ja:

I hope and pray you never get to see that little girl again, since you were stupid enough not to give her a good father

Rubbish

Unfortunately for you, that prayer will not be answered as long as she goes legal.
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by DenreleDave(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2020
lilsweet:

But u no he is a woman beater, yet u got pregnant for him all bcox of the money he has.

Are u telling me dt he has never beaten u when u guys were dating?

Yet u carry belle.. That is the problem with most of u and u deserve all this punishment... After all, he deserve the baby too.. So forget it..

When una see money for guy hand, the next thing for una mind na to get belle for am...una no dey think at all..

If u were richer than him, u wud have probably do that to him.. U might have taken the baby and deny him too.

So go in peace.. He is the father baby, he can't maltreat her or him

1 Like

Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by DenreleDave(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2020
lilsweet:

Better leave the baby alone... Go and start a new life afresh... This time, don't look at riches, look for a good man n see ur life changing
Re: My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me by Oizee(f): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Think9ja:

Rubbish
absolute nonsense comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk / Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) / Life Of A New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.