Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) (38709 Views)

Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic / Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by baby124: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Get the license plates of the car and try to get the authorities to get information about who the owner of the car was. What a tragedy.
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by peteru98: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenny987:
Op! Please it is not fatal unless a death occurs. It may be ghastly or terrible or very serious with any level of injury but provided there's no death, it's not fatal.

@topic: I wish them speedy recovery.

Why u so hearthless, we are not for traffic engineering. Be serius pls
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Jarus(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmm.. Cant we have this speed limit devices fix in cars in Nigeria?

Not aall accidents are as aresult of overspeeding.

Speed limit is good, but your post makes it seem it's one magic wand that will stop all accidents.
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by freeze001(f): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
bettercreature:
But it seems the husband is dead Nairaland english teacher or you missed the point

There is no mention of the death of the husband or Did u witness his death at the accident scene? No need to be rude...

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Radpajay(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
menix:
Was her phone stolen as it happens here in lagos..

Else, dial her contacts to locate her loved ones..

Used same for a dude who had an accident nd was able to get someone who called his people to come relieve me from the hospital cous hospital accepted him based on the fact I remained till his people comes around..
i pray for dia fast recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by tuna4servi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wat about d husband?
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenny987:
Op! Please it is not fatal unless a death occurs. It may be ghastly or terrible or very serious with any level of injury but provided there's no death, it's not fatal.

I think it is fatal(I also hope the op made mistake) because the husband was with them in the journey but the rescued are wife and children. I really do not believe my logic. I pray u are ryt here. They should live
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by freeze001(f): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
peteru98:

Why u so hearthless, we are not for traffic engineering. Be serius pls

What is traffic engineering please and what is wrong with the post u quoted? The original heading was that a woman and 2 kids were involved in a fatal accident but the body of the report shows that mercifully, the victims survived though with injuries...

How is correcting a wrong description heartless? Did the poster not clearly wish them a speedy recovery?

What if someone had read the previous title and properly interpreted the implication of death and then without reading the full story typed 'RIP' (God forbid) at the horror of a family perishing that way, would that have been better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by kegan1759(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
God will recover them!
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tnk God they survived
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
freeze001:

There is no mention of the death of the husband or Did u witness his death at the accident scene? No need to be rude...
Read the article again,they were 4 in the car but 3 was rescued,try to apply medulla oblongata you will understand the article
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by JABB(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
menix:
Was her phone stolen as it happens here in lagos..

Else, dial her contacts to locate her loved ones..

Used same for a dude who had an accident nd was able to get someone who called his people to come relieve me from the hospital cous hospital accepted him based on the fact I remained till his people comes around..
Good Job

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Love Machine:
Are people still living in maiduguri?
1+1*10^2 people dey there Bush pessimist. Gerara here.
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by CEOconcord(m): 12:36am On Feb 13, 2016
kenny987:

[size=13pt]That is the problem of all this NYSC Road Safety Club Cadets etc. A Man and his wife with two children had an accident, the wife and two children survived with various degree of injuries. Simple fact, the HUSBAND is dead!!!!!!! Mrs. I know the difference between Ghastly and Fatal accident. [/size]
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by lastmessenger: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2016
This world is very close to hell.things keep happening to break people heart.what did human beings did to deserve all thses.I hate this world.
I wish you fast recovery poor lady
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by EreluY(f): 1:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Freelanswer:
May they survive and their health fully restored in Jesus' mighty name. Not a nice experience even to witness, but let's always learn from this kind of experience that our lives are very delicate and so be humble and more godly. Although no one likes to know it, one of the hard facts of life is that our days on earth could come to an end at any time. We don't pray for it though. We need to fulfill our days before death comes. I'm just sharing the lesson I'm extracting from this. And, please Lord, may this family not die, but live in Jesus name I pray. AMEN.

RELIGION IS IN DEED THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES. IN CIVILISED COUNTRIES, EMERGENCY SERVICES WOULD AIRLIFT THESE ACCIDENT VICTIMS TO THE RELEVANT HOSPITAL WHERE THEY WOULD RECEIVE FIRST CLASS TREATMENT. AND, BECAUSE ALL CARS ARE REGISTERED, LOCAL POLICE STATION WOULD BE CONTACTED AND OFFICERS DISPATCHED TO THE ADDRESS WHERE THAT CAR IS REGISTERED TO ALERT NEXT OF KIN, ETC. I HAVE SAID IT COUNTLESS OF TIMES, NIGERIA IS IRREVERSIBLY DOOMED. IN SO FAR AS YOU IDIOTS KEEP CALLING ON YOUR IMAGINARY GOD, GENERATIONS OF NIGERIANS WOULD CONTINUE TO DWELL IN THE ROT THAT NIGERIA HAS IRREVERSIBLY BECOME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2016
EreluY:

RELIGION IS IN DEED THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES. IN CIVILISED COUNTRIES, EMERGENCY SERVICES WOULD AIRLIFT THESE ACCIDENT VICTIMS TO THE RELEVANT HOSPITAL WHERE THEY WOULD RECEIVE FIRST CLASS TREATMENT. AND, BECAUSE ALL CARS ARE REGISTERED, LOCAL POLICE STATION WOULD BE CONTACTED AND OFFICERS DISPATCHED TO THE ADDRESS WHERE THAT CAR IS REGISTERED TO ALERT NEXT OF KIN, ETC. I HAVE SAID IT COUNTLESS OF TIMES, NIGERIA IS IRREVERSIBLY DOOMED. IN SO FAR AS YOU IDIOTS KEEP CALLING ON YOUR IMAGINARY GOD, GENERATIONS OF NIGERIANS WOULD CONTINUE TO DWELL IN THE ROT THAT NIGERIA HAS IRREVERSIBLY BECOME.

Arm chair critic. You have said what could have been done in a civilized world. What have YOU done yourself? You are so blinded by the decay inside you, you couldn't see the emergency worker in the photo attending to the accident victims while you are hastening to rant about a civilized world you know nothing about. Since the dawn of history, the greatest fools considered themselves wiser than others. You think you are wiser than all who believe in God and so you have revealed how very FOOLISH you are. You are saying it 'countless times' ('countless of times' is wrong expression) that YOU are IRREVERSIBLY DOOMED. You can't speak for others when your life is death happening. You have called yourself an idiot and you continue to heap more curses on the ones already weighing down on your wretched life. The basic thing a civilized person should do is not to curse someone who has not hurt him in any way; is not to be so tyrannical and immature you want everyone to be yourself. The civilized world you thought you know about is where the freedom of expression and of religion originated. So, what's your definition of 'civilized'? And precisely because you are a FOOL, you cannot admit it because a FOOL is he who does not know and does not know that he does not know. That's you. NOTE that when I call you a fool, I'm only describing you - not abusing you. "The fool says in his heart that there is no God" (Psalm 14:1).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Eldorado01:
[size=15pt]
1. NEVER BUY A HONDA CAR no matter how beautiful it is

4. look ahead for potholes, AND NEVER OVER TAKE A VEHICLE U CAN'T SEE HUGS FRONT.
[/size]
Very true @point one. Hondas are good for nothing.
Point two shaa.
So before I overtake a vehicle, I gats look im front?
How is that supposed to happen? cheesy
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 13, 2016
kegan1759:
God will recover them!
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 13, 2016
lastmessenger:
This world is very close to hell.things keep happening to break people heart.what did human beings did to deserve all thses.I hate this world.
I wish you fast recovery poor lady
undecided
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Exponental(m): 3:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Op.... u should have included the plate number
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeria whr blood is sheded daily..wht a cursed countryvin terms of death
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by dandostism88(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2016
God, pls help them!
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2016
kristonium:
What about the husband??
it's very possible he disappeared.
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by egbesunday: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2016
My God will save them.
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Eldorado01:
[size=15pt]I hate seeing accident news, accident can always be prevented

1. never buy an honda car, no matter how beautiful it is

2. while driving listen to calm songs, not the trending hip hops, the song u listen to motivates ur driving

3. check ur vehicle well before embarking on trips

4. look ahead for potholes, and never over take a vehicle u can't see its front

I want to list more, but my fiancee is here, she is calling my attention, let me go the needful before our story turn topic here tommorw [/size]

You gave some nice points but I could not help laughing on donot buy a Honda car.... Bros like seriously. ?
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Eldorado01(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2016
LEGALAide:

Very true @point one. Hondas are good for nothing.
Point two shaa.
So before I overtake a vehicle, I gats look im front?
How is that supposed to happen? cheesy

thanks for asking the question

once u leave the back of the vehicle u want to overtake, you will of course see the front clearly, u will see if there is another vehicle ahead of it, it might also want to overtake, or any thing that might make it want to swerve towards your side, this might force the overtaking driver to swerve toward the bush or against the culvert.....if to say nairaland get voice note I for explain better, but as a sharp guy I know Say u don grab
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Dino4458: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2016
Love Machine:
Are people still living in maiduguri?
and what do you think think before?
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by segun5A(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2016
kristonium:
What about the husband??
i wonder why the husband was not mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) / Beware Of Phone Browsing History When Traveling / "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.