Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal (15443 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by lailo: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
MAROC:
Damian Dodo... I know him as the youngest SAN...

Obasanjo must be shaking on hearing this because if Halliburton is investigated without OBJ and Tesla's names popping up, it's not Halliburton.
Why should Obasanjo be shaking when Dasuki gates does not shake Jonathan?There are sacred cows in every country......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by talktimi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
MAROC:
Damian Dodo... I know him as the youngest SAN...

Obasanjo must be shaking on hearing this because if Halliburton is investigated without OBJ and Tesla's names popping up, it's not Halliburton.
for the EFCC to start with this man means they've sidestepped Obj and other prime players. Small fries and fresh names expected to keep us busy the next few weeks
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by Owode1: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Let PMD probe this one to one logical conclusion left me see whether OBJ's name and that is AtIKU will be skipped.
........pl including that o mama jollof rice.
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by TimeManager(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wailers are few & far between on this news. I don't expect them to be on wailingpause by now, not with this news. I thought their wailing anthem was that buhari was too afraid to open the file. Those few wailers i've seen so far are completely strange to what they are used to. I'm expecting them to say it's selective &charade but they all going buttlicking aisha.
Wailers are hypocrites
Cc; O Ye Wailers
The Truth Has Spoken!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by iambijo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Firefire:

Okete ti boru mo awon obaiye je lowo. tongue
translate pls, because am here to read comments
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by frankilolo: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
AdaNri1:

U are a bastard! The document above is doctored. People check the alphabets & font on the document, u will see where it what cut from.
Please stop promoting hate!
#copy & paste manaic#

1 Like

Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by PastorOla1: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
When will it be the turn of pmb wife AISHA BUHARI,coz its authouritative tht she partook in the sharing of the Halliburton scandal with obj
: MADAM AISHA BUHARI NO BE LIKE......... MAdam p o.
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by sondi: 5:18am On Feb 13, 2016
D.D Dodo SAN, you have worked hard to get yourself a reputation. Proudly a son of the Jukun land. Just proof yourself innocent.
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by Henovy: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Achuwa1:
When will it be the turn of pmb wife AISHA BUHARI,coz its authouritative tht she partook in the sharing of the Halliburton scandal with obj
Old boy, be very sure before you make assertions. OBJ yes, but that woman, it seems to me that she has not been in ''business''
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by Henovy: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2016
donsteady:
Buhari please finish with one fight befor you start another, only you, you want to fight obj, IBB, saraki, Kanu, tompolo etc at same time. Na so you get power ?
You know say na EFCC dey do the fight now. No sleep for Magu!
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by Henovy: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Spanner4:
angry

Corruption all the way in Naija, I remember A minister who said dat "corruption is hard to define" that he has never collected bribe in his life----- Who is the Minister?
You can check the dictionary for that. All I know is that stealing is now corruption.
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by Henovy: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2016
musicwriter:
There's nothing remaining to investigate in this case, cause the case was already investigated by the US government and a US lawyer linked with the bribery already pleaded guilty in a US court and was jailed since 2007 or thereabout. All they need is get the prosecution details from the US on who he bribed in Nigeria, and from there link other thieves associated with the crime.
Just as simple as that eeh? You must be living in the moon!
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by Henovy: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2016
TheFreeOne:
This pics reminds me of that my neighbor wey like p.. so tey he carry small, big, slim, orobo, yellow, black, mulatto, even those multicolor gals e.t.c

So I called and say guy you go wound o cos this your long throat for everything at the same time without priority with your tiny legs may soon break but he no listen until...

Anyway back to the matter....has anyone seen OBJ I have a message for him about chibok girls and it ain't a lie

Sorry I mean to tell him I love dodo( fried plantain) anyday. To Mr Damian Dodo I say kindly cooperate with EFCC cos they are our friend at this period of loot recovery.
Satirical! Are you a literature master?
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by Henovy: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2016
LegalAnalyst:

I'm seriously worried with this revelations of senior lawyers' involvement in corruption allegation. It saddens me when I see this report making headlines. As an upcoming senior lawyer, I'm afraid these ignominious actions of Nigerian SANs will destroy the hard earned reputation of the legal profession.

Sincerely speaking, NaijaLegalAnalyst is worried and disturbed.

*NaijaLegalAnalyst*
Lamentation continues while the legal luminaries are smiling to the banks, sorry to their vaults, for fear of detection.
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by iamauxin(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Well, I remember when Mr Dodo came to lecture us in Nigerian Law school, Abuja campus, he was introduced as the then President's counsel (GEJ)...he came with a Rolls Royce 'Ghost'....with d ghost boldly inscribed as his number plate and all of us wanted to be like him. Don't know what others currently feel after this revelation... I still want to be as rich as he is.
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by KanwuliaExtra: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
OBJ!!!' How far na? wink
Transcorp nko? wink

Not to worry, E F for FAILURE CC will only "sniff" ya BABA-DORTY-OTA azzzz, collect bribe from you and turn ya ape face back H-insai ya OGUN STATE JUNGO!!! cheesy
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by amaechi1: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Achuwa1:

This kite will to take off, talk more of flying.
Re: EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal by basadenet: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
I hope is not the only that will be be interrogated? how about our former president not immediate past, and other formers..... My take, nothing will happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects N1.7tr Ransom For Chibok Girls / Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay / Niger State Applies For 2 Oil Blocks, Targets Own Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.