Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (89794 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
RIP bro.. OP, I still dey find d mansion ooo, incase u see am..
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Tpave(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
This life is truly vanity upon vanity. Rest in peace sir.
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by truetalknow: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
NONSENSE IN THIS WORLD, MAN BUILT HOUSE HE NOVA PAINT AM HE DON DIE. CHAI! VANITY
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Estimable(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
MAY God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by mccoy47(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op always add "graphic pix" na .. anytime u watch to in pix of a corpse

1 Like

Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by HARDBUOI: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
cry cry cry cry
rip bro
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Pascal181: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
This death dosent have sence how can u take an entertainer of this calibre away frm us. My ur soul rest in peace.
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by austynoh: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
RIP DEDE
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Holamide222(f): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ile aye......ile asan
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
A great Aba boy is gone, sad to see you leave so soon.

My best comedian, laa na ndokwa nwa Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by NinaArsenal(f): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Rip. Je nke Oma. Never knew he was a member of my church. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by ekmike(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
This makes me wonder what exactly is life all about? Today you are alive and tomorrow you are gone. May God give us the wisdom to live our life according to his plan for us. Peace!
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by opribo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
just like that, good people die and bad people die and very very bad people die.
Death is death so what is life all about then. The big houses another will enjoy it not minding all the sweat and sleepless nights to erect the edifice.

well for I've resolved to enjoy my life to the fullest because I don't know when death will come.
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by specco(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
namedonfinish:
RIP bro..
OP, I still dey find d mansion ooo, incase u see am..
You cant see it pal because hate, bitterness, envy and jealousy has blinded your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by icybeth(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Life is like a mist, appears 2day and disappear 2moro. And all dat we are wil quickly fade away. We wil miss u bro dede...
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
tollytexy:
Sad.. may his soul rest in peace.. i enjoyed watching his roles despite the fact that hes not really that funny.. but mehn! That mansion make brain.. its not all about driving flashy cars. Some celeb na may rent dem dey stay but driving porsche

He is Igbo for crying out loud mate. Ever heard of any Igbo celebrity go broke after stardom?
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Btruth: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sometimes I worried why man will use 90% of his/her days to toil, and built a house, only to come back in a coffin and be buried in the house.

What a vanity! embarassed
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by otunbasteve: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
I have always loved the man, naturally funny with his own concept. May his soul rest in peace.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by charlesbailey(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
it makes no sense to me. death comes and everything stands still. no sorrow, no joy, no concern, no movement, just oblivion. just dead
Rebsy:
We live today and tomorrow we die, what is the meaning of life?

1 Like

Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another mortal soul down.
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by chuka5000(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Clinton594:
And he did not take his mansion with him...
Big lesson to everyone, everything you own today can never follow you when you're going.
Therefore make sure you share with the needy when there's still time

goat
u never build ur own o
talk anyhow like oshomole
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Hazardhandsome(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
I WOKED UP IN D MORNING.

BRUSH MY TEETH AND TAKE MY BATH.

I ATE MY FOOD,AFTER BOILING IT IN D KITCHEN.

I LOCKED MY DOOR AND LEFT FOR THE DAY'S HUSTLE.

IN D MARKET PLACES,I DRAG BENIN AND LAGOS CUSTOMERS WITH MY NEIGHBOURS IN D SHOP.

WE WOULD AT TIMES ENGAGE IN FATAL COMBAT JUST TO WIN OVER D CUSTOMER.

MANY A TIME,D CUSTOMER MIGHT LEFT WITH DISAPPOINTMENT AFTER SEEING ABLE BODIED MEN COMPETE FOR HIS OR GER CURRENCY IN A DIREFUL MANNER.

AFTER WE ARE DONE WITH D BRUTALISATION OF OUR STUPID SELVES,WE MAKE EMPTY AND UNREALISTIC THREATS TO EACH OTHER,ALL IN A BID TO ESCAPE FROM D FIGHT

AFTER D REGGAE,WE GO DANCE D BLUES.

WHEN I REACH HOME AND START ASSESSING AND EVALUATING D DAY'S ACTIVITIES.

IT DAWNED ON ME DAT IT MIGHT BE MY LAST. WHY SHUD I BE HOSTILE? EMEKA IS ALSO MY GOOD FRIEND,WHY WOULD I FIGHT HIM?

DAMN IT. I DON FALL HAND SCATTER.

MY PHONE RANG,ONLY TO SEE DAT D CALLER IS EMEKA'S SISTER "UJUNWA".

UJUNWA: BROTHER HAZARD,MY BROTHER HAS NOT RETURNED SINCE HE LEFT FOR SHOP EARLY IN D MORNING.

ME: WHA..? WHAT ?

UJUNWA: (SOBBING) YES . I CALLED HIS NUMBER AND ITS NOT REACHEABLE.

ME: BUT HE HAVENT DONE THIS BEFORE NAH. LIKE TO BE OUT IN D NIGHT WHEN D TYM IS 01:10 IN D MORNING. OYA CALM DOWN,MAYBE HE IS AT A FRIEND'S HUZ, WEN D MORNING DEW SUBSIDES,I WILL GO LOOK FOR HIM.

UJUNWA: BROTHER IS HE NOT IN UR HUZ?

ME: IN MY HUZ? (IN SPIRIT OR GHOST) (O 'BOY C GOBE O) (UJUNWA MAY THUNDER FIRE U THERE)
NOOO. HE DID NOT CAME TO MY HUZ TODAY.

UJUNWA: (SOBBING CONTINUES)

(DAYBREAK)

UNDER D MANGOE TREE BESIDE MAMA INTROVERT SHOP,EMEKA'S LIFELESS BODY WAS FOUND ,DEAD STILL.

SHOCK ENVELOPED ME. I DIDNT CRY,I MOURN LYK A BABY. I WAILED.

EMEKA,EMEKA.

WHY WOULD U LEFT ME,UR SICK MUM AND UR IMMEDIATE AND ONLY SISTER UJUNWA?

I RECALLED IMMEDIATELY.

D FIRST TYM I CAME TO ONITSHA.

A SERVANT BOY DAT PAYED FOR MY FOOD AND GIVE ME A TRANSPORT MONEY BACK HOME TO MY OGA AFTER I WAS ROBBED OF D MONEY I WAS TO DEPOSIT IN D BANK.

I RECALLED HARDER.

D YOUNG ANGEL "EMEKA'

I MOAN LOUDER.

AND FAINTS.

LESSON:

LIFE IS PRECIOUS. LIFE IS PAINFUL. LIVE FOR D JOY OF OTHERS.

LETS MAKE EACH OTHER HAPPY. EVERYDAY WE LIVE IN DIS EARTH,ITS A GIFT. LETS TREASURE IT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by godoluwa(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:
lipsrsealed
Modath
Firefire
Gbawe
Ajepako
Doveda
Cruzita
Daretodiffer
Justwise
Mynd1
Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala obinoscopy
A great man gone..... Mansion for who now <<<vanity upon vanity>>>
heaven no sure 4 person wey no get money
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Kesmakveli(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
May his Gentle Soul Rest in Peace, Amen! We need to be very Prayerful.
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by SoEndowed(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
RIP brother. May d Lord grant u a peaceful rest
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Deepfreezer(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Brotherly. Rest in Paradise.
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by YaksonFCA(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Firefire(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ile'aiye, ile'asan, afowobafile embarassed

Sunreee oooo
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by Deepfreezer(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Travelling
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by collinsVP: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dede RIP
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by domopps(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Rip

ChEeeeers
Re: Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics by coesheya(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.