Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' (25939 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Soon Olajumoke would stop replying DMs
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Vivly(f): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2016
RickRichards:

So?
Please help me save my job. I keep blurting out "So?" anytime I come across your signature. I've done it twice while talking to my boss, but today I was on a conference call with my boss and his boss - the CEO. He was talking about his terminally ill wife being on life support when I saw your signature on my screen and blurted out "So?" again. The CEO was like: "what was that?! and I quickly told him I said "Oh no". Well, turns out my boss heard me clearly and he has read out the riot act to me one last time. I'm now on my final straw. So please help a brother. Don't let the meaning of your signature steal the meaning from my life. cry

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I just typed.
So?
My current signature?
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by simplemach(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Pastis:

You must be stupid, imagine shitty reasoning.
yes I am stupid but ur stupidity is certainly more than mine
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by KanwuliaExtra: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2016
I knew it!
Charlie wey nor dey take eye SMELL toto? grin
The VULTURE is a patient BOD indeed!!!! cheesy

By the time these PPH, aka "philanthropic POOHSIE-hunters" finish with this ex-puff-puff-seller ehn, she go CUSS her GOD for inventing AGEGE BREAD!

Even FASHOLA go soon "snap" pissssure with am! grin

Real OVER-EXPOSURE O!
Na she be the f'O'rst to sell OKOKOMAIKO BUNS? cheesy
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by DeRay98(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2016
simplemach:
all these long grammer................
I smell jealousy and envy. the girl mouth don dey pass your own, so you are warning her to slow down on her speed to fame.
May God take her to her destination at the top and guide her there.

A pure case of lack of comprehension and rush say something that is born out of ignorance.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by crackhouse(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2016
pretydiva:
Finally Charles has made some sense. Nice write up
I Thought as much. for the first time.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by crackhouse(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2016
macklef:
This geh marriage will suffer when some niggars start toasting
Her, jealousy will overtake d hubby n he will abuse her.
Thats just in part 2 tho. Shes still in part 1
lol
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by blackprowler: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2016
For sure the marriage is the first casualty. Guaranteed. You have an idea how many people are out there in this country? That the TY Bellos will never know? More interestingly in my case, that they would do all in their power to prevent from accessing the megaphone? Nigeria doesn't have any problem; it is the people with the power of the media behind them that pick and choose who gets heard - and clearly they misuse it due to their emptiness
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by crackhouse(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2016
danieloy4:
Soon Olajumoke would stop replying DMs
very soon she will stop cooking for husband and would like to get a cook to do the job.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by brainiac007: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2016
simplemach:
I smell jealousy and envy. the girl mouth don dey pass your own, so you are warning her to slow down on her speed to fame.

You missed the point. I believe the writer was trying to be real. The advice to Olajumoke is a very sound one and she needs to be careful so as not to be taken advantage of.

I'm really very happy for her and her accomplishment.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by idrissunny: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
I undstnd ur point but wat u don't knw about her is d quality of stoffe she's made up wit. Nd even if things turn sour nd she happen to return to penury she could still be confortable cause she was once there.
sugarbelly:

http://www.charlesnoviadaily.com/olajumokes-unleavened-bread-and-the-oven-of-opportunists-by-charles-novia/

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by seunoni34(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
matrixme:
No matter how much you blog this with beautiful choice of words, it's always going to be a miss. Olajumoke represents an identity whose time has come and nothing should ever try to stop her.
We all remember the young boy from Edo state that hitched a ride on a plane, albeit dangerously, but now on full scholarship. These things should tell you that here in Nigeria, people's story can get a dramatic story suddenly.
You still don't understand reality.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
sugarbelly:

http://www.charlesnoviadaily.com/olajumokes-unleavened-bread-and-the-oven-of-opportunists-by-charles-novia/

just saw this same girl and her story on Finland most popular newspaper and magazine,she seems to be the rave of the moment, hopefully she has a good management team.
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art-1455169869260.html

MALLIKAUNOTAR 27-vuotiaasta Olajumoke Orisagunasta tuli tähti lähes yhdessä yössä, kun hän sattumalta käveli ohitse rap-artisti Tinie Tempahin valokuvaussession.
Useat mediat ympäri maailmaa, kuten The Independent, Telegraph, Huffington Post ja BuzzFeed ovat uutisoineet uskomattomasta tosielämän tuhkimotarinasta: nigerialaisesta leivänmyyjästä tuli malli lähes yhdessä päivässä, kun hän sattumalta osui tähtiartistin kuvaan.

Englantilainen rap-artisti Tinie Tempah lomaili hiljattain vanhempiensa kotimaassa Nigeriassa, jossa paikallinen valokuvaaja Ty Bello valokuvasi tämän. Kesken valokuvauksen paikallinen leivänmyyjä käveli Tinie Tempahin ohitse luoden lumoavan tilannekuvan.

Jos kuva ei näy, voit katsoa sen myös täältä.

Bello ihastui naiseen ikihyviksi ja päätti etsiä kuvauksellisen kaunottaren Instagramin välityksellä. Instagramissa julkaisemassaan viestissä Bello kertoi useiden ihmisten tiedustelleen, kuka Tinie Tempahin kanssa kuvassa esiintyvä ammattilaismalli on.

– Tämä oli vain täydellinen yhteensattuma. Hän vain sattui kävelemään ohitse, kun valokuvasin. Kaikki tapahtui todella nopeasti. Hänen todella pitäisi olla malli, Bello kirjoitti reilu viikko sitten julkaisemassaan kuvan tekstissä.

Bello kertoi olevansa kiinnostunut luomaan naisen kansa tälle portfolion mallimarkkinoita varten. Ystävällisten ihmisten ja suurten etsintöjen avulla Bello löysi nigerialaisnaisen viikon etsintöjen jälkeen. Bellolle selvisi, että kuvassa esiintyvä nainen on 27-vuotias kahden lapsen äiti Olajumoke Orisaguna.

Bello valokuvasi Orisagunan nigerialaiseen This Day Style -lehteen yhdessä tämän 14-kuukautisen Grace-tyttären kanssa. Lumoavien valokuvien yhteydessä kerrottiin Orisagunan uskomaton tarina.

– Hänen silmänsä ja täydelliset kasvonpiirteensä pomppasivat kuvissa esiin hänen nauraessaan. Tämä nainen kuului kamerani eteen, Bello kuvailee lehdessä.

– Kun hän astui kamerani eteen, en meinannut tunnistaa häntä. Hän katsoi suoraan linssiini liikkuen kuin olisi ollut malli koko ikänsä. Tiesin, että olin löytänyt tähden, Bello hehkuttaa.

Sittemmin Olajumoken tarinasta on tullut suuri puheenaihe hänen kotimaassaan ja hashtagia #olajumoke on käytetty tuhansia kertoja sosiaalisessa mediassa. Buzzfeedin mukaan Orisaguna solmi maanantaina työsopimuksen paikallisen mallitoimiston kanssa.

Mira Sharma
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2016
Vivly:

So?
My current signature?
So what if a "glycerine hermit" is a god?
What has Mr. Glycerine done for anybody? undecided
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by sorepco(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
U r fool!! How can ge jealous of her?? He wrote a classic on how the nedia yses n dump persons unprepared for such fame... and in your lil mind all tou cud decipher was jealousy??
U a suffering from being pariochal, and small/simple minded my friend

simplemach:
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
The OP is on point.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by simplemach(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
sorepco:
U r fool!! How can ge jealous of her?? He wrote a classic on how the nedia yses n dump persons unprepared for such fame... and in your lil mind all tou cud decipher was jealousy??
U a suffering from being pariochal, and small/simple minded my friend

wouldn't bother replying to ur senseless quote, but please let this be a warning to you, dont ever quote me if you cant write english language. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Chidinma Ekile Stuns In All White In New Photos / Meet 'Robots For Christ', Winner Of Nigeria’s Got Talent Season2, After 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.