Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Is This Right In A Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right In A Marriage (2070 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right In A Marriage by tuscani: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello guys, a friend of mine who has been married for 9years told me this morning that for the past 3 years, he has been sleeping in a different room from his wife, he said the reason was that the wife complained that he snores too much at night. I asked him if there are any other misunderstanding, he said there have been misunderstanding on and off. BUT the reason the woman gave was the snoring, and although the woman has been complaining about that for sometime.Sincerely I do not know what kind of advice to give. He said there has been friction with sex, it was becoming difficult to have sex with her, and she is just complaining of almost everything. I am even more worried, because this woman is a friend to my wife. Her husband (my friend) asked me not to tell my wife.Please what are your opinions on this issue especially for the married ladies here.
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by emakoji(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, excuse not accepted...... . There may be some other issues unresolved. For snoring, it is be reduced by changing sleeping positions.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by eyinjuege: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
He didn't complain they've not been having sex for the past 3 years did he?
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by tuscani: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
eyinjuege:

He didn't complain they've not been having sex for the past 3 years did he?
actually I asked, these are the usual questions one should ask, but he said there has been friction with sex, it was becoming difficult to have sex with her, and she is just complaining of almost everything.
May be I will add the answer to this your question to the post.
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by Heavance(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ordinary #2500 or #1500 will save their union from deteriorating.....
There is a particular thing, worn around the head that holds the jaws, it is said to stop someone from snoring....
Why not go shop for it, instead of sleeping in separate rooms.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by Homeboiy: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
He should be happy self
I prefer sleeping alone , so I will have space to roll up n down on bed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by Abiagirl777(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Its not easy because there:_ a kind of snoring that can't be managedoo.
snoring get levels,on a scale of 2_-10 what was his snoring level when both of you slept at the same place

1 Like

Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by tuscani: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abiagirl777:
Its not easy because there:_ a kind of snoring that can't be managedoo.
snoring get levels,on a scale of 2_-10 what was his snoring level when both of you slept at the same place
I did not ask, But I just believe all men snores
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is a critical issue the husband and wife need to sit down and advice both of them if they want joy in dere marriage..
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by joyAA(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Obviously there are some unresolved issues, most men don't notice things until its too late.

The issues might be prompted by something very little o, say the way he dresses or his hygiene... Just giving examples--that she was able to ignore before but now finds irritating.

Actually after 9years its okay if she wants her own room, but the snoring excuse and the friction with sex shows there's a crack somewhere.

Your friend needs to bring out his cupid side and own his wife o,
Make it a point of duty to check up on her frequently at work before coming home, be more conscious of her, like her hair, clothes and stuff, assist more with kids n cooking, even if its to just be Gisting with her in the kitchen while notoriously tasting the food before its served grin grin cheesy. Just ideas to get her to warm up to him you know.

Be romantic is all I'm saying, that doesn't always involve money, just show her that you care n stuff, if you like, shower her with gifts, but I'm not too sure this is wise rn, it will just be like you're buying her time for sex, that's how it'll end up IMHO

If possible sef, he should step up his outfits n stuff, you know, package himself well and make her head turn

Then also, have a discussion with her, even if she changes towards him, he should still find out why she acted like that in the first place

So let your friend win back his babe wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
All this people saying it's not an issue haven't seen some kind snoring. The man would be snoring and enjoying his sleep...while she remains awake all night.

It doesn't mean there is an issue...but it can lead to an issue...because it's not right. It creates unnecessary space.
They should find a solution to the snoring...simple!
Let us see what will be her excuse this time. If she comes up with something else, we can now come up with theories.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by tuscani: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:
All this people saying it's not an issue haven't seen some kind snoring. The man would be snoring and enjoying his sleep...while she remains awake all night.

It doesn't mean there is an issue...but it can lead to an issue...because it's not right. It creates unnecessary space.
They should find a solution to the snoring...simple!
Let us see what will be her excuse this time. If she comes up with something else, we can now come up with theories.
I think I told him this just this afternoon,
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2017
she is just complaining of almost everything.
This is the baddest omen of all. I see not a good end to d marriage. She needs re-orientation.

I even envy you. That's what me i want. whether I snore or not, I prefer my own room when I'm married.
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by SirVintageCock: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Snoring is a superficial excuse many women use to wave the guy away. There is a major reason why she is acting this way. He should ask his wife questions instead of running to you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by dangotesmummy: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Is a simple something. When you're upset with someone,he will never do Good in your eyes.whatever he does will be offensive to you.the snoring is just a minor issue or excuse. There are other major swept in the carpet issue that hasn't been addressed so sex will be difficult because your v@gyna can never be dripping at the touch of someone who you're provoked by

Solution is to have a husband and wife issue and thrash it out.if it's to fight to bring about peace,fight just make sure the issue is ironed out.there's something called breakup to makeup.employ that finally before it deteriorates to malice,snide or rude remarks or violence

Meanwhile as for the snoring are you sure he's not a fat man.fat people are annoyingly notorious for snoring and farting during sleep.asthmatic patients too snore or people with catarrh and blocked nose
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by tuscani: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Is a simple something. When you're upset with someone,he will never do Good in your eyes.whatever he does will be offensive to you.the snoring is just a minor issue or excuse. There are other major swept in the carpet issue that hasn't been addressed so sex will be difficult because your v@gyna can never be dripping at the touch of someone who you're provoked by

Solution is to have a husband and wife issue and thrash it out.if it's to fight to bring about peace,fight just make sure the issue is ironed out.there's something called breakup to makeup.employ that finally before it deteriorates to malice,snide or rude remarks or violence

Meanwhile as for the snoring are you sure he's not a fat man.fat people are annoyingly notorious for snoring and farting during sleep.asthmatic patients too snore or people with catarrh and blocked nose
. Thanks for the reply, the guy is not fat at all. As for the one on one talk, for me, I think the lady is tired of the marriage, imagine my friend has tried severally to get a one on one chat with her, but she always refuses, she doesn't just want to talk, she enjoys an atmosphere of malice in the House
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by dangotesmummy: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
tuscani:
. Thanks for the reply, the guy is not fat at all. As for the one on one talk, for me, I think the lady is tired of the marriage, imagine my friend has tried severally to get a one on one chat with her, but she always refuses, she doesn't just want to talk, she enjoys an atmosphere of malice in the House
hahahahaha the bitter truth is that
1.maybe she's bored of the man
2.there's another person giving her the spark,shinning her Congo and making her feel like 21 again
3.maybe she's sexyally unattracted to the man again
4.maybe the man is dirty or not spontenous or romantic
5.maybe the man is a dictator in the house or always shouts at everyone

Kanwuliaextra has talked about these things.there comes a time in marriage where you're sick of your spouse and you're not any better than just roommates tolerating each other.all the butterflies in the tummy has vanished several years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by tuscani: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
dangotesmummy:
hahahahaha the bitter truth is that
1.maybe she's bored of the man
2.there's another person giving her the spark,shinning her Congo and making her feel like 21 again
3.maybe she's sexyally unattracted to the man again
4.maybe the man is dirty or not spontenous or romantic
5.maybe the man is a dictator in the house or always shouts at everyone

Kanwuliaextra has talked about these things.there comes a time in marriage where you're sick of your spouse and you're not any better than just roommates tolerating each other.all the butterflies in the tummy has vanished several years ago grin
NY friend is very loyal to his wife, I even frown at his meekness sometimes
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by kelvincool75: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
so sad,
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by dangotesmummy: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
tuscani:
NY friend is very loyal to his wife, I even frown at his meekness sometimes
I said maybe its her that's no more sezually attracted to the man again. It happens when you've been fuckig and seeing the same deek for years
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by tuscani: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I said maybe its her that's no more sezually attracted to the man again. It happens when you've been fuckig and seeing the same deek for years
ha , even in marriage ? This one be as ee get
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by dangotesmummy: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
tuscani:
ha , even in marriage ? This one be as ee get
as if you don't know
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by ikp120(m): 3:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Ask that your friend to get another lady and put in the house and sternly warn his wife never to talk to the lady anyhow. That will open his wife's eyes to the reality of losing her home.

She WILL stupidly start running from prayer house to prayer house to save her home, just like most hypocritical religious fools who have refused to think but try to get God to magically turn their husbands into zombies who they can take for a ride. angry angry

I pity that stupid woman wey go try any nonsense with me. By the time I'm done with her eh, she go dey lick my feet every morning. Mtcheeeew angry angry
Re: Is This Right In A Marriage by 7footre(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Snoring is a big problem for some people, me included. It can lead to lack of sound sleep and lack of sleep has ripple effects so it may not be entirely false

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques / Fear Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.