Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Authentication Of Results & Doc Translation @ D Fed Min Of Foreign Affairs,abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication Of Results & Doc Translation @ D Fed Min Of Foreign Affairs,abuja (1029 Views)

UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site / Authentication Of Certificates / JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentication Of Results & Doc Translation @ D Fed Min Of Foreign Affairs,abuja by Abujacarhire: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2016
A close friend of mine is a senior staff at the
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja. He
helps people to expressly authentic their results
(O'level, BSc etc) and documents translation.
Re: Authentication Of Results & Doc Translation @ D Fed Min Of Foreign Affairs,abuja by Abujacarhire: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Call
Re: Authentication Of Results & Doc Translation @ D Fed Min Of Foreign Affairs,abuja by Abujacarhire: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2016
Call ,if you need assistance in this regard.
Re: Authentication Of Results & Doc Translation @ D Fed Min Of Foreign Affairs,abuja by WiziAgoziee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abujacarhire:

A close friend of mine is a senior staff at the
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja. He
helps people to expressly authentic their results
(O'level, BSc etc) and documents translation.
Therefore, if you need his services, call me on
08097783073 and I would link you up to him.
Lol
Re: Authentication Of Results & Doc Translation @ D Fed Min Of Foreign Affairs,abuja by WiziAgoziee(m): 3:23am On Mar 26, 2016
For authentication and legalization of documents at ministry of foreign affairs and education speedy delivery reach me on +2347069327725 tnx

(1) (Reply)

Entry Opens For 13th Mike Okonkwo Essay Competition!!! / How Many Eyes Are In This Picture? / Federal Government College Ilorin Calls On FG For Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.