Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible (874 Views)

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP / What Should I Do With My Bible?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by meixili: 2:23am On Feb 13, 2016
I can't find anywhere in the Holy Bible where it tells me to do this, help !

Do I have a bad Bible, or an outdated version ?

Let's stick to the topic please my brothers and sisters, derailing is weak sauce.

Salamalikum peace Shalom.

Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by SolexxBarry(m): 2:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol,same bible diff doctrines undecided
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by meixili: 3:15am On Feb 13, 2016
!!!!!!

Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by Applaner: 3:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Checking my Bible......

I can't find it also
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by K9Uneet(m): 4:23am On Feb 13, 2016
If you can't find it in your Bible, please check your Qur'an. Maybe you'll find it there.
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by meixili: 4:31am On Feb 13, 2016
[b][/b]
K9Uneet:
If you can't find it in your Bible, please check your Qur'an. Maybe you'll find it there.

Peace.

I acted upon your advice my brother and couldn't find anything regarding glorifying the cross .
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by K9Uneet(m): 4:45am On Feb 13, 2016
meixili:
[b][/b]

Peace.

I acted upon your advice my brother and couldn't find anything regarding glorifying the cross .
You may want to check Book of Mormon then.
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by gameboy727(m): 5:15am On Feb 13, 2016
You've been beaten black and blue in your other thread about gravitational waves trying to glorify the Quran and you've created another to just to feed your ego. Stick to what you practice and believe in and let others be. It isn't by force.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by orisa37: 5:33am On Feb 13, 2016
The four Gospels and the book of Hebrew tell you and all of us to do this and that.
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2016
He he lipsrsealed

On a serious note, if you want to get to the bottom of these idols, you'll find them in the historical books rather that religious books.

The introduction of the images in Christianity for example happened at the height of the Roman empire. After Christ was crucified, the belief spread fast into Rome and North Africa. It raised Alot of debate then between the teachers of the gospel, some for and others against.

This is where you'll find it in the bible;

Leviticus 2611
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 4:16.
Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by Scholar8200(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Those pix seem to relate to a group that openly claim that they hold to the Bible and OTHER traditions, ask them!
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by habicab: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Idol worshipers gbogbo...smh
Re: Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible by promise10: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2016
meixili:
[b][/b]

Peace.

Sorry, it is a doctrine added by the catholics and for the catholics only as a way of honour(as they would say).

(1) (Reply)

Godly Lyrics to Wordly Beats / Scoan Prayer Request / Choose: 5 Million Naira Or Pastor Adeboye To Visit You At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.