Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Book Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Book Launch (361 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Launch by CecyAdrian(f): 7:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders, please I want to appeal to all of you who are in Owerri and would be chanced to be in IMSU to please support my brother who would be having his book launch today.

A little boy who keeps shocking us with his ability, talent and brains. We keep saying the youths are not trying enough, but this is one person whom I know tries more than a enough, He is a Medicine/Surgery student, politically inclined, brilliant enough to win every competition he has ever been in, and a good guy at heart and quite a young chap who is not even up to 23 years. His only challenge is funds as we come from a poor background but he has never let that be his excuse for not trying.

Please even if you are not in Owerri, you can call and assist him in which ever way you feel will encourage him more. I have included his number below for easy contact. Thanks

Good morning, I humbly wish to invite you to my Book Launch holding on Saturday, 13th Feb at Imo State University, Owerri by 10AM. Thanks 0813-574-2939
My name is Mayor Chikwe. I wish to invite you to my book launch on the 13th Feb, 2016 at IMSU Audit.

Lalasticlala, Myd44 please help this guy by showing this to a wider audience, thanks

(1) (Reply)

We Have Lost Lives, Economy Because Of Corruption – Lai Mohammed. / Is Buhari Really Fighting Corruption????? / Whose Side Is Labour On? By John Chukwuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.