Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s (1573 Views)

Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by treasureboy: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2016
The father of Rule of law. A ditrabilized Leader. A Northern Nigerian president devoid of religious and ethnic sentiments.

You have wanted the best for Nigeria and the Niger Delta of which you recorganised she was the goose that lay the golden egg for the Nigerian state, before the cold hands of death snatched you from us.

I pray God to give Muhamadu Buhari the wisdom & health in sustaining your dream to resocitate Nigeria from her almost dilapidated condition.

RIP Sir!

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Beautiful Family.
The fulanis can look good sha.
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by Yellowson(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Most fulani girls are exceptionally beautiful
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by MISSNORA(f): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2016
He appeared focused!unlike the DD
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by Elosky20: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2016
there was once a country
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2016
I will never forget the man and his rule of law. ..he would have been the best Nigeria ever had but we lost him RIP sir...I will nevet forget the way he arrested militancy in the Niger delta, how he was righting some of the wrongs and injustices of Obasanjo regime (no wonder he called him an ingrate) you re a great man in your own way.
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by suyamasta(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2016
Simple and classy
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by Pheals(f): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2016
Menh one of naija best presido
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by treasureboy: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2016
MISSNORA:
He appeared focused!unlike the DD

You wan start fight now abi? I no dey o grin
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by slimfit1(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Our former president and her husband good picture.
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by treasureboy: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Yellowson:
Most fulani girls are exceptionally beautiful

Who told u Turai is fulani?
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by Flexherbal(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by NobleAngell(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2016
C his pointed nose. RiP.
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
But this man was also hausa and a muslim like the burukutu-sipping, gworo-chewing bastard we have as a president now. So I wonder why the igbos were not shouting "biafra" during his tenure. Questions for the ZOMBIES
Re: Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s by treasureboy: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
LesbianBoy:
But this man was also hausa and a muslim like the burukutu-sipping, gworo-chewing bastard we have as a president now. So I wonder why the igbos were not shouting "biafra" during his tenure. Questions for the ZOMBIES

BTW are you a lesbian boy or girl?

(1) (Reply)

See What A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Was Doing With Kids In Borno State(Pic) / Saraki, Dogara Frustrating Buhari’s Plans – Government Official / Rivers Re-run APC Mega Rally Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.