Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities (62829 Views)

12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science / OAU Schedule Of Activities For The Appointment Of A New Vice-chancellor / 12 Universities That Accept 150 JAMB Cut Off In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by inalegwu99(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
owk

Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaahjacob:
Na wa ooooo. Non for maiduguri.... u mean nothing good is functioning there.
Boko
Boko
But I hope there are receiving allocation ooo?

No 12 is from Maiduguri.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by darealez(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God! No more igbolization of the system! #1 ope o! Let's hope prof K go hot, else, we'l have to add his name to the "die a wicked death" prayer list!
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by HURUCHI(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
khalifjgusau:
Wait for the second list coming soon, your name might be in...
i no fit laff
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by 9jatatafo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
STENON:
... Still searching for my name on the list...

Your name nor dey merit list just wait for second batch, third batch or supplementary list
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by mikki123(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Buhari is tribalistic....
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Juve4(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is a welcome development Prof Seth Accra Jaja was my lecturer in RSUST. A very wonderful and a fatherly lecturer. He will do well there. I wish him all the best. Loved by Almost everybody that he lectures in RSUST.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by dikeigbo2(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Welcome, profs
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by presido2e(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations to Prof. Chinedum Nwajiuba. One time dean, faculty of agic, IMSU.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Nelsizzy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nice one. Thought our education sector is poor.
So how does the list prove to show it is nt poor?
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
uyogabie:
2 female VC.Impressed.
What's impressive about it.... Are they unqualified?
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Gbemileke2: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Ok
. D appointments are so important keep it up
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Ddaji(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
darealez:
Thank God! No more igbolization of the system! #1 ope o! Let's hope prof K go hot, else, we'l have to add his name to the "die a wicked death" prayer list!
my brother we have to thank God for the change,the story could have been different. I remember during GEJ the VC of federal university Gusau is IBO man
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by DivineAgatha121(f): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rushed to see Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Makanjuolaa(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
i reps FUDMA.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by malikombi(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
OP has mix up the list jur.... ........Prof. Muhammad Kundiri is our new VC at Federal university Dutse.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by stevnwigw: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
congrats to prof nwajuba he tranformed imsu post graduate school.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by InvertedHammer: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
/
So Bolaji has been kicked out of Otuoke?

LOL.
/
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by michaelmo11(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
darealez:
are u in FUOYE?
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by MIM77(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
STENON:
... Still searching for my name on the list...

Are you a Prof?!
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by akinyeleaa: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
atirolu:
My prof congrat prof soremekun
Where is he from pls, state of origin and his former university. I've been searching for his biography, I need it ASAP, if u can help pls
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by psamuel618(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nice one. Thought our education sector is poor.

And what is good about our educational sector It's all suck. No offend, but there is nothing good about our learning sector. All courses are out dated and no standard aparatus for practicals.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
psamuel618:

And what is good about our educational sector It's all suck. No offend, but there is nothing good about our learning sector. All courses are out dated and no standard aparatus for practicals.
gbam
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by akinyeleaa: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Biography of prof soremekun pls, anyone? I need it ASAP
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by psamuel618(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
gbam
I wonder who will save us from our govt who doesn't care about anymore since their sons and daughters schooled abroad.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by SaffronSpice: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
GEJ got this.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Bishops10(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
@Op....Prof Nwajiuba is Fed uni Otuoke
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by talk2james(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Prof. Kayode Soremekun, a former Head, Department of International Relations at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, presently on Sabbatical in NOUN is the new Vice Chancellor of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by uyogabie(f): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

What's impressive about it.... Are they unqualified?
I Love seeing and hearing women attain their professional height.Na crime to dey impressed?
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by kenny81: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Prof Abdu Kaita, congrats. Hope you are going to look into staff welfare? U are welcome to FUDMA.
Re: Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
It is unfortunate that the ministers of education,executive secretary NUC and the perm sec ministry of education have allowed PMB to delve into a serious blunder by appointing VCs for universities contrary to the normal process,This contradicts the autonomy granted to Nigerian universities,These same politicians were the same people that deceived GEJ who is now receiving blame by all,please there is need to tell the president the truth so as to avoid trial and error leadership.When viewed critically these persons have benefited while putting the person and post of PMB to great ridicule,as we wait for the reactions of ASUU and other stakeholders i hereby advise PMB to consult widely on every issue before bringing it to public domain.The drama going on with the 2016 budget is one of such errors and well meaning Nigerians who are supporting him and his good efforts/works will not want anything that will bring him down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) / Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria / NSE Rewards 2020 Best JAMB Engineering Candidates With N16m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.