Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Can Catholic Church And Orthodox Church Reunite? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Catholic Church And Orthodox Church Reunite? (728 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Catholic Church And Orthodox Church Reunite? by btoks: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Leader of Catholic church and the leader of the Russian Orthodox church have just met for the first time in about 1000 years, after the Schism. Is there any chance of a reunification of the two largest churches?
We'll continue to pray.

See Link -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-35565085
Re: Can Catholic Church And Orthodox Church Reunite? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
I still pray to see an end to the schism, seeing such unity in my lifetime will make me die happy embarassed
Re: Can Catholic Church And Orthodox Church Reunite? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2022
btoks:
Leader of Catholic church and the leader of the Russian Orthodox church have just met for the first time in about 1000 years, after the Schism. Is there any chance of a reunification of the two largest churches?
We'll continue to pray.

See Link -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-35565085

Both religion are political so peace can never reign in their gathering as leaders of both will not submit to each other.
What most people don't know is that when each is looking for ways to establish his own position the other person must submit to him before there can be peace and since politicians are interested in knowing who gains control over the masses it will never work out.
Do you know why some are sponsoring terrorists today? Well it's not because they believe in any God rather they're looking for ways to gain more votes and religion is a way of getting diehard supporters for such ambition hence any seeming obstacle they're ready to destroy even if it means killing people who may be supporting the opposition!

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Testimony: I Am A Bundle Of Testimony / When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Replies "El Rufai, Ask Me The Day Of Your Burial"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.