Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) (73420 Views)

Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) / Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by klax(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
But were this silly idiot not warned Take them to jail straightaway one in Bauchi prison and the other in borno where boko haram boys are kept let them teach these goats some lessons.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by ennysuccess(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Some people sha

When Vj sweet die na dry smelly Yansh with flat chest dey fancy them cry cry

Chaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked

Some NL guys are like these ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by MduZA: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Two civilized young people arrested for nothing...#pity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:
SMH... what happened to human rights?
No be only human right , na human left

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by klax(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
MduZA:
Two civilized young people arrested for nothing...#pity

Oh alright to you that is civilisation isn't Why not marry your mother or if you are a lady why not f u c k your father afterall it's part of civilisation nah at least people do it.

You are noted now on the list of the God forsaken animals call Gay boloks or lesbuans boloks. Sure you are one of them. Noted!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dauraking:
And suddenly the Nigerian Police could do a covert operation to stop a homosexual wedding and arrest the homosexual couple and their guests. Yet the same police can't replicate same with Boko Haram terrorists that kill thousands daily.

That's the tragedy of Nigeria. A country that is burning while the leaders purpsue inanities. Inasmuch as I agree that homosexuality is illegal and immoral, but it's not the most pressing problems that Nigeria has today. Our economy is in dustbin, our currency worthless, insecurity everywhere and Nigerians are divided more now than before. The government should pursue these more than they are pursuing homos.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
MrImole:
Were they testing our will?
Say no to 'Satanism'.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by tymgotel: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
MrImole:
Were they testing our will?
na this kind case buhari for tag treason feloney not nnamdi kanu. Rubish nation
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by MduZA: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
klax:

Oh alright to you that is civilisation isn't Why not marry your mother or if you are a lady why not f u c k your father afterall it's part of civilisation nah at least people do it.

You are noted now on the list of the God forsaken animals call Gay boloks or lesbuans boloks. Sure you are one of them. Noted!!!

Lol...oh Africa

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by jamace(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
All those who attended the wedding should be arrested for aiding and abetting sodomy.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
that ends the news. Na so the story go die,nobody dey go any prison,dis is naija,na cash and carry country

seun will you marry me?na your thing be my size grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by cirmuell(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:
Human rights? What happened to obeying laws?

Rules are rules, without them we are nothing but savages. They can go to places where such practice is allowed and do their thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by wolu4: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:
ASP see one of dem here oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Brightology2(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Take ur human right to the Uk
zinachidi:
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by akankemi1(f): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
I am in support of this law sef. inasmuch as I do not care about gays n lesbian ,I also do not want them to insult the institute of marriage. Dey shud do their thing behind closed doors . must they get married? Dirty people
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Hazardhandsome(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:
NOTHING HAPPENED TO HUMAN RIGHT BRO.
D CASE IS AS SUCH:

UR RIGHT IS WITH U WHILE POLICE RIGHT IS WTH D COUNTRY.

SO WEN RIGHT MEETS RIGHT,IT EQUALS = LEFT RIGHT.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Mrmart(f): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Come make i quash your anus i believe after the experience you will think before you post. Mumu
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Hazardhandsome(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin
IYANGBALI:
that ends the news. Na so the story go die,nobody dey go any prison,dis is naija,na cash and carry country

seun will you marry me?na your thing be my size grin
D FEAR OF BAN IS D BEGINNING OF WISDOM. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Qdubs(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
glossy6:

Are you gay?
why asking him again? When its so obvious his gay. Useless people..I don't knw how u enjoy bleeping ur fellow man. When women are out there flowing like water..I don't even knw y we ain't practicing sango, oya, amadioha, ogun and other gods like that..those gods no gt mercy na, em' go jst dey deliver instant judgment to this fucking gay men. I swear na instant judgment fit dis gays. Kill them! all

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by blackpanda: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Samexdx:
Let them rot in jail abeg... Beautiful girls with soft voice and body full everywhere na my fellow guy yansh i go dey find? Rubish..

Lol
Nyash de sweet too. Try it with ya babe, she go testify! grin

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by cirmuell(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dauraking:
And suddenly the Nigerian Police could do a covert operation to stop a homosexual wedding and arrest the homosexual couple and their guests. Yet the same police can't replicate same with Boko Haram terrorists that kill thousands daily.

That's the tragedy of Nigeria. A country that is burning while the leaders purpsue inanities. Inasmuch as I agree that homosexuality is illegal and immoral, but it's not the most pressing problems that Nigeria has today. Our economy is in dustbin, our currency worthless, insecurity everywhere and Nigerians are divided more now than before. The government should pursue these more than they are pursuing homos.
I'm sure they relied on tip-off and alert from law abiding citizens. So many serious crimes have been averted even while in their planning stage just by tip-off alone. Same can be replicated in other domains and scenerios if the citizens are willing to assist.

Security agents are not magicians, they can only do their best.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:
no be only human rights,you go soon see human left. If i tear you slap your brain go return to factory setting.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Maski87: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
As for Me I like TOTO, but if a man likes the arse -hole and he finds someone who shares same feeling ,the should be allowed to be together without harassment period, some of these critics are attempting to deny reality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hazardhandsome:
grin
D FEAR OF BAN IS D BEGINNING OF WISDOM. grin
wetin i do?is it a crime to ask seun a question?

seun never marry now and i hear say dem don give am ultimatum to marry before Easter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
akankemi1:
I am in support of this law sef. inasmuch as I do not care about gays n lesbian ,I also do not want them to insult the institute of marriage. Dey shud do their thing behind closed doors . must they get married? Dirty people
come make we go do our own for koro grin
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by rashfat(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:

Guy, u are high on cheap Osogbo weeds......Oga tell us true sey u be gay
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Patini147(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:

human rights for where? Dey yur lane well o!
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by tottinova: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:

Try your own and tell them human rights.

Nd I hope you aren't gay
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by aprokomania(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
PresVA:
Human right ko.. same sex marriage is ILLEGAL in Nigeria. .
it's asilly law that serves no purpose.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by aprokomania(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
PresVA:
Human right ko.. same sex marriage is ILLEGAL in Nigeria. .
it's a silly law that serves no purpose.

1 Like

nnachukz:
They should be made to serve the stated jail term of 14yrs. We are Nigerians, we don't Bleep fellow men or support same sex marriage .
actually a lot of Nigerians do.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by aprokomania(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
glossy6:

Are you gay?
. he does not have to be gay to have common sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.