Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) (73426 Views)

Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) / Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Hazardhandsome(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
wetin i do?is it a crime to ask seun a question?

seun never marry now and i hear say dem don give am ultimatum to marry before Easter cheesy
LOLS.
HAHAHAHAHA.
KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by aprokomania(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
glossy6:

Are you gay?
. he does not have to be gay to have common sense

5 Likes

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by MrCork: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Islie:

http://leadership.ng/features/500886/drama-police-disrupts-gay-marriage-abuja

Pic: the gay partners

....you HOMEBASE people are so babarick & will all ways be 50years bakkkward.....who the hell are you to tell another man who he muss marry?..Dumb eeedioot people!!...FREEDOM OF SPIECH & EXPRESION!! ((No ofeense) undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by babadem2much(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
what is this one saying?

May be na their partner in crime. so what do expect
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Alezy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:
SMH... what happened to human rights?
Just tell us ur gay
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by tevinsolt: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
what is this one saying?

Nigga what he is saying is, no one stops you from your own freaky shit, let others be. you are not the fucking prince of Persia, monitoring the sins of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by jidxin(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
saintfizzo:
Summary plssssss... gay pictures are horrific enuf... lengthy gay stories are JASON n FREDDY combined into one piece cry
lol did u watch DAT movie??
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by akigbemaru: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Same sex
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by tevinsolt: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Wizzykinging:

Help me ask him ooo

What does human right got to do with dis

Small children everywer

Human right means every man has the free will to choose, how they live............shocking you don't know the meaning. no wonder Nigeria is a shit hole, everyone policing and getting into each others business

if it is right to punish gays, tell me why it is wrong for Boko haram to kill "infidels", fuckhead

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Riversides2003:
In a country where women are more than men, so if men decides to marry men what will be the faith of the many ladies out there.In my own adopted country they just passed a law that a gay (the woman) can use ladies washroom.End time things
what!? Really? Oh! Hell no!
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by olubl: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
set of law breakers
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by senatornick: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Beware of them their like ubiquitous. God created Adam and Eve and not Josiah and Johnson.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by obinnand(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good 14 years for both of them. Happy wedlock in prison. FOOLS
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by cyberdurable(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
saintkel:
Not every human has right o, those two are going against d Nigerian constitution loke Nnamdi Kanu so they should be arrested
seems u are nnamdiphobic , blame nnamdi too if ur papa no gv u food ds nyt...anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Wizzykinging(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
tevinsolt:

Human right means every man has the free will to choose, how they live............shocking you don't know the meaning. no wonder Nigeria is a shit hole, everyone police and getting into each others business

if it is right to punish gays, tell me why it is wrong for Boko haram to kill infidels, fuckhead

You just talking shiit
The point still remains that gay marriages is not legal in Nigeria
It has no business with human right you dumbasss
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dauraking:
And suddenly the Nigerian Police could do a covert operation to stop a homosexual wedding and arrest the homosexual couple and their guests. Yet the same police can't replicate same with Boko Haram terrorists that kill thousands daily.

That's the tragedy of Nigeria. A country that is burning while the leaders purpsue inanities. Inasmuch as I agree that homosexuality is illegal and immoral, but it's not the most pressing problems that Nigeria has today. Our economy is in dustbin, our currency worthless, insecurity everywhere and Nigerians are divided more now than before. The government should pursue these more than they are pursuing homos.
Absolutely! And for some reason nigerians don't seem to complain about the most importants unlike homos. They seem happy with the situation of their Detoriating country.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...oh Africa
it's mind boggling shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:
another suspect
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Gbemileke2: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Islie:

http://leadership.ng/features/500886/drama-police-disrupts-gay-marriage-abuja
Pic: the gay partners
. Nonsense the Nigeria Police are on course
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by saintkel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
cyberdurable:
seems u are nnamdiphobic , blame nnamdi too if ur papa no gv u food ds nyt...anu mpama
Udo Chukwu diri gi nna'm

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
cirmuell:
I'm sure they relied on tip-off and alert from law abiding citizens. So many serious crimes have been averted even while in their planning stage just by tip-off alone. Same can be replicated in other domains and scenerios if the citizens are willing to assist.

Security agents are not magicians, they can only do their best.
yes! Do their best in killing, collecting bribes or arresting innocent civilians. They are useless in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by cyberdurable(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
saintkel:
Udo Chukwu diri gi nna'm
dikwara gi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
aprokomania:

he does not have to be gay to have common sense
only Africans/nigerian will assume one is gay for having an opinion on homosexuals.
Apparently if you are not in support of persecution of gay people you must be gay grin grin very archaic mindset. It boggles the mind.

3 Likes

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by cirmuell(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
otiigba1:
yes! Do their best in killing, collecting bribes or arresting innocent civilians. They are useless in my opinion.
Yeah you have the right to your opinion bro.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
cyberdurable:
dikwara gi cheesy
indigbo! ekene mu unu!

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
cirmuell:
Yeah you have the right to your opinion bro.
i am glad you recognise that, so does every one including the gay couple getting married? I guess, perharps not in nigeria
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by cirmuell(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
otiigba1:
i am glad you recognise that, so does every one including the gay couple getting married? I guess, perharps not in nigeria
Not in Nigeria bro.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Honeymoon in the police Cell.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...oh Africa
eei! Uti ni Weena, usau bona ni grin
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
zinachidi:
As regard same sex marriage in this con3 we don't want human right, they should face the law which is 14years behind the bars....human right ko human left ni
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) by prophetfire: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
ladygudhead:
abeg who read am?
when you want to hide a thing from a ladygudhead, put it in a book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.